Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Actually hor my mum went viewing with me when I'm still doing house hunting leh so she already knew how small is it le :(

I shall see how will try to persuade her again :)

Alamak.. Jiayou bah. Think it'll be really uncomfy for them to stay in that windowless small room. And they may get disturbed easily since that room is just next to the main door woh. :)

Edited by Angel81

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually hor my mum went viewing with me when I'm still doing house hunting leh so she already knew how small is it le :(

I shall see how will try to persuade her again :)

Agree with Angel. + utimately, they still need to climb up to bath ya? Downstair only has a WC. If you have no plan for another bedroom...can tell them to shift up and u intend to use the utilty room as storeroom, cause the other bedroom too big to use as storeroom and not good to be vacant....then next time, if u got little baby, easier for them and yourself to take care of the little one's needs upstair.

Agree with Angel. + utimately, they still need to climb up to bath ya? Downstair only has a WC. If you have no plan for another bedroom...can tell them to shift up and u intend to use the utilty room as storeroom, cause the other bedroom too big to use as storeroom and not good to be vacant....then next time, if u got little baby, easier for them and yourself to take care of the little one's needs upstair.

Ben, he already has a baby Yoshi :)

Nigel: I also think it's good if your parents can have a bedroom upstairs. actually they wana let u have privacy with wifey, close door can have privacy le ma...right? ;) also realise day time dun really need to climb up n down alot...if they don't mind, u can have a day bed in the utility room for them to rest and that may become a r & r room instead :)

Nigel: I also think it's good if your parents can have a bedroom upstairs. actually they wana let u have privacy with wifey, close door can have privacy le ma...right? ;) also realise day time dun really need to climb up n down alot...if they don't mind, u can have a day bed in the utility room for them to rest and that may become a r & r room instead :)

Oh!......haha...okok.... r & r room also good....esp if they play mahjong. :P

bro, you're very early. haha. that's good.

anyway, jason told me our reno will commence abt the same time. mine mid nov. so i guess we can compare notes much. i will be doing glass staircase with wooden railings, slightly different.

all the best.

lastly, i want a teh tarek gajah ;p

Alamak.. Jiayou bah. Think it'll be really uncomfy for them to stay in that windowless small room. And they may get disturbed easily since that room is just next to the main door woh. :)

Ya lor thats what I told them too

Too stuffy le though there's a small window at the side :(

Oh actually I intend to fix a electrical heater on the first floor toilet

I already told them that le but they insist I also bo pian

Moreover my dad's leg very weak so cannot climb up and down the stairs

That's the reason why I wanted to get an EA previously

Yah you should be able to see my baby pic in my avatar right ? hehehe my "teddy bear"

Actually I do not mind the privacy thingy, it's my mum who said that

I'm more than happy that they can stay with me since both me and my wife working, nobody will prepare dinner so i'm happy that I get the chance to have home cook food when they're staying with us :)

Oh!......haha...okok.... r & r room also good....esp if they play mahjong. :P

I already eyeing my balcony to see if it got enough space for mahjong session with my frens le hahahaha :notti::notti::notti:

bro, you're very early. haha. that's good.

anyway, jason told me our reno will commence abt the same time. mine mid nov. so i guess we can compare notes much. i will be doing glass staircase with wooden railings, slightly different.

all the best.

lastly, i want a teh tarek gajah ;p

Aiyah Jason kept forgetting leh, mine will start earliest mid Oct or begining of Nov le not mid leh

If start mid Nov, I scared he might not be able to finish my house b4 CNY

Wah glass staircase ah ? Then I make sure I cannot step on it else your staircase sure crack de based on my weight hahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o

mid oct? wahaha. better still...i can look at your glass staircase first then :)

I just hope what he did for my staircase will be something I had in mind since staircase once fixed it will not be able to change le

u go to EM thread...there are some pictures of glass staircases there. then you tell jason...exactly the same. haha

u go to EM thread...there are some pictures of glass staircases there. then you tell jason...exactly the same. haha

Wah like that ah ? anyway me nvr go into EM thread b4 hahahaha :P

Maybe will go take a look :P