Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

yo man, was looking at your floor plan and quotation. You making a WC in the wash area har? How come got 3 toilets leh..Cannot see from floor plan..heheee.

So any plan for your utility room?

Actually hor when I go view the unit, the wash area already got a WC inside le, just that it was not shown in the floorplan

My parents wants to stay there. I already told them it's too small le yet they still insist so sorta give up on convincing them le

At 1st I wanted to get an EA instead of EM so that my parents can stay in a normal size room and does not need to climb the stairs but my mum insist that I get EM so that we can still have our privacy when we're upstairs even when they're staying with us. sigh......so bo pian lor :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually hor when I go view the unit, the wash area already got a WC inside le, just that it was not shown in the floorplan

My parents wants to stay there. I already told them it's too small le yet they still insist so sorta give up on convincing them le

At 1st I wanted to get an EA instead of EM so that my parents can stay in a normal size room and does not need to climb the stairs but my mum insist that I get EM so that we can still have our privacy when we're upstairs even when they're staying with us. sigh......so bo pian lor :(

Ok la...Having a WC in the first floor is good.. Don't have to climb up and down to ssshhh shhh...heehee. My WC in the kitchen is very small also. Most probably, will stink to death when u do big business..haha...Just kidding! For parent, having a toilet in the first floor is good. :rolleyes:

What to do...With old folks around. Bounce to have some comments either to our likings or not. heehee. Your EM is near MRT station...and the supermarkets..so marketing also easy for your parent...so I think your EM is a good buy.

I discourage my wife from buying EM also...as I am worry about her if pregnant...Climbing stairs pose some danger.. Hmm...but...after a while, we think life is unpredictable. don't say climb stair, go up bus or escalator is the same thing.. fated.. haha...

Anyway, also a form of execrise for your parent to climb stairs.. heehee.

Ok la...Having a WC in the first floor is good.. Don't have to climb up and down to ssshhh shhh...heehee. My WC in the kitchen is very small also. Most probably, will stink to death when u do big business..haha...Just kidding! For parent, having a toilet in the first floor is good. :rolleyes:

What to do...With old folks around. Bounce to have some comments either to our likings or not. heehee. Your EM is near MRT station...and the supermarkets..so marketing also easy for your parent...so I think your EM is a good buy.

I discourage my wife from buying EM also...as I am worry about her if pregnant...Climbing stairs pose some danger.. Hmm...but...after a while, we think life is unpredictable. don't say climb stair, go up bus or escalator is the same thing.. fated.. haha...

Anyway, also a form of execrise for your parent to climb stairs.. heehee.

Ya lor bo pian

But luckily my place is very near to central so shopping and staff will not be an issue

so is your parents or in law staying with you ?

Ya lor bo pian

But luckily my place is very near to central so shopping and staff will not be an issue

so is your parents or in law staying with you ?

My in law will be staying over. Your side is busting with life. My side is surrounded by greenery. lols. Such a contrast.

WHOOOHOOO although I'm late... but I WANT A MOCHA ICE BLEND!

too late. sold out. his kopitiam hor very restrictive de. this one dun have that one dun have. only when fannie order then everything have. :x

Wah, the utility room is really very small one woh. Dun tink there'll be space to put a Q size bed there. And still gota put wardrobe, side tables etc leh? And hor, there won't be any windows leh. Ur parents may feel very hot staying in that room. Try again to convince them to shift to one of the room upstairs bah. More space and better ventilation. :)

too late. sold out. his kopitiam hor very restrictive de. this one dun have that one dun have. only when fannie order then everything have. :x

Aiyah dun like that say le

You order I will try to get it for you also le dun be angrie hor I dun wanna to have the same 下场 as BD so better not offend you hahahaha

Wah, the utility room is really very small one woh. Dun tink there'll be space to put a Q size bed there. And still gota put wardrobe, side tables etc leh? And hor, there won't be any windows leh. Ur parents may feel very hot staying in that room. Try again to convince them to shift to one of the room upstairs bah. More space and better ventilation. :)

Sigh :( ya lor thats what i told them even b4 i decide to get the unit leh but my mum insisted leh so bo pian le :(

I guess only wardrobe and a bed bah nothing else le :(

hmmm looks like the layout needs lots more work

u going for minimalist design is it

hahaha

Yes yes I will try my best

or perhaps can tap on your expertise to help me draw a proposed layout since i've provided my floor plan le :)

Sigh :( ya lor thats what i told them even b4 i decide to get the unit leh but my mum insisted leh so bo pian le :(

I guess only wardrobe and a bed bah nothing else le :(

Haiz, then maybe try to convince them when u get the keys and bring them over to view the place loh. Can show them that it's really small. Rem to bring a measuring tape along to show them how cramp the place will be with a bed and wardrobe inside. :)

Haiz, then maybe try to convince them when u get the keys and bring them over to view the place loh. Can show them that it's really small. Rem to bring a measuring tape along to show them how cramp the place will be with a bed and wardrobe inside. :)

Actually hor my mum went viewing with me when I'm still doing house hunting leh so she already knew how small is it le :(

I shall see how will try to persuade her again :)