Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

pinklady, coffee shop owner got vit M lah....this is actually one of the better ones he gor le...got one ID gave him a sky high figure :x

but for EM, if stairs needs to do also, it should be around that amount I guess. cos the stairs alone alerady cost a few thousands.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
pinklady, coffee shop owner got vit M lah....this is actually one of the better ones he gor le...got one ID gave him a sky high figure :x

but for EM, if stairs needs to do also, it should be around that amount I guess. cos the stairs alone already cost a few thousands.

Wei wei wei, me cant be help le, it not that I have Vit M le, if can I would like to do less also but my wife do not like any of it mah so hack hack hack lor :(

Yah all the guys I went to quote me about 8 - 10 k for the stairs alone

Moreover I'm asking for WPC with blue tinted windows panel so I guess due to my vanity, I will have to pay a price bah sigh :(

Edited by coffee_o

why so weird comment? raise from the dead again?

Eh Ivy who you replying to ? How come I did not see ppl asking abt that ?

Anyway I heard there's a invisible someone wearing nothing but a trenchcoat only trying his best to "rape" ppl's blog leh

So you better be careful hor :D

but for EM, if stairs needs to do also, it should be around that amount I guess. cos the stairs alone alerady cost a few thousands.

yeah nor, F4 then your hse reno is cheap leh, for an EM i saw other pple EM reno easily costs double of yours leh. what the heck, stairs so ex one huh?! tink i am out of tune liao

yeah nor, F4 then your hse reno is cheap leh, for an EM i saw other pple EM reno easily costs double of yours leh. what the heck, stairs so ex one huh?! tink i am out of tune liao

Yah man, changing of windows + grilles + renovation of stairs cost me 20k easily le

1/3 of my reno cost goes to these 3 places only sigh :(

Ya...I have to agree that my reno is really cheap. but mine also simple lah...nothing very designer...hehe...

stairs really ex...even when uncle soon do my house he says if i do stairs hor, easily burst my budget de.

now 7th mth. i got ying yang eye mah. things u can't see i can see wor. hahahhahah

Wah scary leh you

Better dun go out with you at night else you might be avoiding ppl along an empty walkway hahahahah :P

Ya...I have to agree that my reno is really cheap. but mine also simple lah...nothing very designer...hehe...

stairs really ex...even when uncle soon do my house he says if i do stairs hor, easily burst my budget de.

Ex doesnt mean nice also mah

and nice doesnt mean practicability

so you must strike a balance which you have done very well for your house :)

"people" i won't avoid. i avoid "other things" hahahhaha

how are u planning to redo ur staircase?? change to glass de!! very chio!!!

Ex doesnt mean nice also mah

and nice doesnt mean practicability

so you must strike a balance which you have done very well for your house :)

wah...u on page 2 liao leh...by the time u complete reno will be at page 180 liao! haha

"people" i won't avoid. i avoid "other things" hahahhaha

how are u planning to redo ur staircase?? change to glass de!! very chio!!!

My wife fear for the safety of our "baby" if whole panel glass handrails therefore I doing steel handrail frame with tempered glass panels

My recess area till now, no sound no picture from HDB eversince I submitted the form sigh...... :(

Hihi coffee_o,

Read that you also purchasing your recess area. We actually had the same experience as you when we tried and request to buy the recess area together with our flat purchase. The whole procedure is quite troublesome.

For the application for the purchase of recess area, its under 'control' of the branch office, instead of HDB. And previously when my hb went down personally to check, the officer claims that we are not owner of the flat yet so we cant use the standard online form to apply. Then the matter just ding dong here and ding dong there as it's so-called a 'special' case since its not those usual recess area application by owners.

And yes, it took ages and like what the HDB officer had forewarn us, its going to delay our flat purchase. In the end, we decided not to go ahead with the purchase of recess area. We just settled the flat purchase and once we are owner of the flat, the whole application process for the recess area became more straight forward.

Recently, we just re-apply for the purchase of our recess area. And thank god, everything went through very smoothly.

I am not sure which stage is your application now. But if you are facing issue with the recess area application where your flat purchase is affected/delayed, you might want to consider pulling out of the recess area application first and once you finished your 2nd HDB appt, apply for the recess area online. I think it might be much faster. :)