Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My wife fear for the safety of our "baby" if whole panel glass handrails therefore I doing steel handrail frame with tempered glass panels

ohhh true also lah. no wonder ur reno cost is high lah! steel handrail plus glass somemore! wahh i looking forward to see ur final product

Hihi coffee_o,

Read that you also purchasing your recess area. We actually had the same experience as you when we tried and request to buy the recess area together with our flat purchase. The whole procedure is quite troublesome.

For the application for the purchase of recess area, its under 'control' of the branch office, instead of HDB. And previously when my hb went down personally to check, the officer claims that we are not owner of the flat yet so we cant use the standard online form to apply. Then the matter just ding dong here and ding dong there as it's so-called a 'special' case since its not those usual recess area application by owners.

And yes, it took ages and like what the HDB officer had forewarn us, its going to delay our flat purchase. In the end, we decided not to go ahead with the purchase of recess area. We just settled the flat purchase and once we are owner of the flat, the whole application process for the recess area became more straight forward.

Recently, we just re-apply for the purchase of our recess area. And thank god, everything went through very smoothly.

I am not sure which stage is your application now. But if you are facing issue with the recess area application where your flat purchase is affected/delayed, you might want to consider pulling out of the recess area application first and once you finished your 2nd HDB appt, apply for the recess area online. I think it might be much faster. :)

Hi Rasp

Thanks for the advice.

Yes the HDB branch office did told me that there might be some delays with the 2nd appt due to the purchase of the recess area which I have sarcastically replied to her that there will be abt 8 weeks between 1st appt and 2nd appt and you're telling me that with more than a thousand staff in HDB, you cant complete the purchase with just an additional piece of paperwork ? Therefore she promised me that they will expedite the process for me. In fact, my request has already been submitted by the officers in the branch office even b4 i submitted the form.

So hopefully they will keep their words and expedite the process since i will need to shift my gate out should the purchase has been approved.

Moreover since I will be purchasing only a very small portion of the porch in front of my main door, I do not see why they will reject my request when all my others neighbors have already done that.

Also, I do not have any problems with the delays of 2nd appt so long as the owners agreed to it since I believe sellers is more anxious to get their $$ back rather than me anxious about paying them. :P

ohhh true also lah. no wonder ur reno cost is high lah! steel handrail plus glass somemore! wahh i looking forward to see ur final product

Wah dun stress me leh

Oh btw, I was told by F4 that I happen to select the same wall tile as you for my toilets wall leh the bling bling one :P

But me only 1 side of the wall got the bling bling lah and thats the tile i love most :)

Din post my selection since it will be subject to changes after i went down to hafary and take a look :)

Eh Ivy who you replying to ? How come I did not see ppl asking abt that ?

Anyway I heard there's a invisible someone wearing nothing but a trenchcoat only trying his best to "rape" ppl's blog leh

So you better be careful hor :D

I tink Ivy is toking about the raper leh. always go and tok rubbish at other pple's blog

Wah dun stress me leh

Oh btw, I was told by F4 that I happen to select the same wall tile as you for my toilets wall leh the bling bling one :P

But me only 1 side of the wall got the bling bling lah and thats the tile i love most :)

Din post my selection since it will be subject to changes after i went down to hafary and take a look :)

really ahh! sure no regrets de!! I love the tiles alot alot alot

hmm...maybe i should charge some fees too ya...*ponders*

Wah everyone charging fees ar ? has it got to do with the recession ah ?

Don't le 谈钱伤感情 leh hahahaha :P

Wah everyone charging fees ar ? has it got to do with the recession ah ?

Don't le 谈钱伤感情 leh hahahaha :P

haha...or maybe u can SPONSOR some of my monthly purchases till ur reno over ;):P

haha...or maybe u can SPONSOR some of my monthly purchases till ur reno over ;):P

Wah like that more dangerous leh since you working in orchard and Ion orchard has such a huge LV boutique hahahaha :P

Wah like that more dangerous leh since you working in orchard and Ion orchard has such a huge LV boutique hahahaha :P

don't worry, my next buy is at Paragon...Tod's, Miu Miu or Prada... :D i have not finish shopping at paragon...Hermes can consider since it's just a street away...we dun talk money lah, we talk gift! wahaha....

有钱就有感情lor,没钱就没有感情de mah

........I missed BD :(

Gals gang up and bully me, where is BD ??? HELP !!!!!!

don't worry, my next buy is at Paragon...Tod's, Miu Miu or Prada... :D i have not finish shopping at paragon...Hermes can consider since it's just a street away...we dun talk money lah, we talk gift! wahaha....

Wah lao Prada ?!?! *faintz* Hermes ?!?! *faintz*

I have to eat bread everyday to reno my house le leh

you like that treat me meh ??? :(