Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Aiyah angel post de, should ask her enough le mah hahahaha :P

hoho.. yah, I posted afew, cuz that time there was someone who was looking for the glass staircase pics. hehe, but too bad mine are not those lovely staircase. hehehehe.. It's chio de hor? hehehehe, can check out prettibride's pics. And virgo also. Her staircase should be sth that u intend to do. But I rem that her glass & metal railings came with the house. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah! i still rem few days ago i was asking for your t-blog.. now already 4 pages liao.. so long..

anyway it's not too early to start.. i oso started mine before i confirm my ids.. then mia awhile & update again.. haha..

but i think you cannot mia.. your coffee shop very popular.. maybe coz yours is @ east.. & many ppl here are from the east...

no wonder jason said he will be very busy in nov.. he is busy with you & dsman's reno.. haiz..

i didn't chop the date sooner.. coz initially i wanted my reno to start in nov too..

but nvm.. early better.. more time to prepare before the cny!! i oso intend to move in before cny.. =)

talk so much forget to order drinks.. haha.. 1 hot chocolate pls!!!

Edited by vio.ple

hoho.. yah, I posted afew, cuz that time there was someone who was looking for the glass staircase pics. hehe, but too bad mine are not those lovely staircase. hehehehe.. It's chio de hor? hehehehe, can check out prettibride's pics. And virgo also. Her staircase should be sth that u intend to do. But I rem that her glass & metal railings came with the house. :)

Thanks angel you have been a great help

Actually what I had in mind is not what prettibride has as hers is consider full glass le, my wife deem having too glass it too dangerous.

What I had in mind is something like virgo with individual frame of glass panel fixed onto the metal railings, so if suay suay one of the glass panel crack, at most i only need to replace that piece of tempered glass instead of the whole railings hehehe :P

wah! i still rem few days ago i was asking for your t-blog.. now already 4 pages liao.. so long..

anyway it's not too early to start.. i oso started mine before i confirm my ids.. then mia awhile & update again.. haha..

but i think you cannot mia.. your coffee shop very popular.. maybe coz yours is @ east.. & many ppl here are from the east...

no wonder jason said he will be very busy in nov.. he is busy with you & dsman's reno.. haiz..

i didn't chop the date sooner.. coz initially i wanted my reno to start in nov too..

but nvm.. early better.. more time to prepare before the cny!! i oso intend to move in before cny.. =)

talk so much forget to order drinks.. haha.. 1 hot chocolate pls!!!

Aiyah it's 大家给我面子lah hahahaha :P

No leh not that many ppl in the east lah, nothing to do with that le since SG so small nia hahahaha :P

So you confirm your ID already ? Or you started your reno le ?

I think the reason why Jason was saying that he's more busy in Nov might be becos both mine and dsman is doing overhaul of our EM lah so need more time to reno

He did mention to me that for my unit, hacking alone will take at least a week since my unit has no lift access yet

I guess when ppl starts reno in Nov, we're all hoping to move in b4 CNY bah. New Year New House hahahaha :P

Edited by coffee_o

Good News !!!

I just received a call from HDB Branch Office informing me that my request for purchase of my recess area has been approved.

Tmr gg down to the branch office to make payment....Woo Hoo !!! So happy !!! hahahaha

:lol::yeah::rofl::sport-smiley-004::jammin::yamseng::dancingqueen:

Good News !!!

I just received a call from HDB Branch Office informing me that my request for purchase of my recess area has been approved.

Tmr gg down to the branch office to make payment....Woo Hoo !!! So happy !!! hahahaha

Congrat to the expansion of your kopi tiam. :drunk:

Congrat to the expansion of your kopi tiam. :drunk:

Hahaha small small expansion nia not even enough to put a table there hahahaha

I just want it so that I can install my metal gate away from my main door :D

Good News !!!

Congrats again!!!!

too late. sold out. his kopitiam hor very restrictive de. this one dun have that one dun have. only when fannie order then everything have. :x

Wah why Fannie so privileged??

Hahahah sure sure no prob but have to wait for officially opening first heehee :)

hahha *waiting*

Congrats on the recess area! *so I was right* people with HDB loan much faster.

Aiyah it's 大家给我面子lah hahahaha :P

No leh not that many ppl in the east lah, nothing to do with that le since SG so small nia hahahaha :P

So you confirm your ID already ? Or you started your reno le ?

I think the reason why Jason was saying that he's more busy in Nov might be becos both mine and dsman is doing overhaul of our EM lah so need more time to reno

He did mention to me that for my unit, hacking alone will take at least a week since my unit has no lift access yet

I guess when ppl starts reno in Nov, we're all hoping to move in b4 CNY bah. New Year New House hahahaha :P

that means your 脸不小.. haha..

yup.. we signed on the dotted line last sat @ sin lek with jason.. =)

going to start my reno on 八月初八.. i oso intend to move in before the CNY..

so ppl can come for CNY & house warming.. very 热闹.. =p

why no life access hacking will take longer? mine oso no life access leh..

Wah why Fannie so privileged??

hahha *waiting*

Congrats on the recess area! *so I was right* people with HDB loan much faster.

Not Fannie privileged le but cos Ivy order kopi siew tai which I do not have mah

I'm trying to up the image of coffee shop so only got drinks like latte, cuppa lah ....etc :P

I guess so cos when the HDB called me for the 1st time today, they were asking what kind of loan I took and I told them it's HDB loan and couple of hrs later, they called to inform me that my purchase has been approved. hahahaha

Actually was so relieved since I do not want this to affect the progress of the whole reno :D

Edited by coffee_o

that means your 脸不小.. haha..

yup.. we signed on the dotted line last sat @ sin lek with jason.. =)

going to start my reno on 八月初八.. i oso intend to move in before the CNY..

so ppl can come for CNY & house warming.. very 热闹.. =p

why no life access hacking will take longer? mine oso no life access leh..

Wah :good::good:

so did Jason mentioned how long it takes to complete your unit ? eh btw 八月初八 ang mo is when ah ? hahaha :P

Oh cos without lift access, the workers will have to carry the debris down bag by bag instead of using the trolley which is more tedious that's why it will take longer for them to clear the debris lor

Wah :good::good:

so did Jason mentioned how long it takes to complete your unit ? eh btw 八月初八 ang mo is when ah ? hahaha :P

Oh cos without lift access, the workers will have to carry the debris down bag by bag instead of using the trolley which is more tedious that's why it will take longer for them to clear the debris lor

jason said if we are not rushing to move in then allow him more time to finish the unit.. about 8 weeks..

if we need to move in asap then he can finish by 6 weeks.. i told him to do slowly.. make sure everything is 美美..

since CNY still a few months later.. =)

八月初八 is 26th sep.. it's a sat.. i'm staying quite far from my new place..

so sat better.. @ least we can take pic during the "hacking ceremony".. haha..

anyway we didn't choose the date.. just flipped thru the calendar & then decide..

did you choose a 大好日子 to start reno?