Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jthk18

Jm's Habitat

jthk18 i think i saw quite a few design tt have stools underneath the coffee table @ s&c, u might want to check them out there and its cheaper too, $380 if i m not wrong.

wow... 380? a lot more cheaper le. I'm looking for a squarely blk coffee table. will visit S&C n Hommage one day for my furniture.

Thanks for your info Diana.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Leaving for 1st appointment. wish me luck frens.

Good luck :D it should be very fast

eh regarding my trunking hor, I might have to run through my toilets leh sianz :( so ugly

eh regarding my trunking hor, I might have to run through my toilets leh sianz :( so ugly

Alamak....no chance to re-route har?

Btw, jthk18, good luck! heehee. :D Buy the queue number for 4D..maybe might strike! :P

Btw, jthk18, good luck! heehee. :D Buy the queue number for 4D..maybe might strike! :P

no leh cos the FSM say my aircon die die must install on top of the door of my MBR then that one beam cannot hack the hole so the trunking bo pian have to go thru the toilet lor :(

no leh cos the FSM say my aircon die die must install on top of the door of my MBR then that one beam cannot hack the hole so the trunking bo pian have to go thru the toilet lor :(

Erms... thought usually the Air-con is place on top of the bedroom door de... :P

My aircon trunking also go thru our MBR bathroom too :)

Erms... thought usually the Air-con is place on top of the bedroom door de... :P

My aircon trunking also go thru our MBR bathroom too :)

eh dunno leh the GC technician says cannot

dunno if it's too ma fan to them to do so that why they tries to smoke me or really cant :(

Thx man... completion date tentatively fix on 5th Jan 2010. wah.. still very long le :(

Wah , not bad , so fast know 2nd appointment date le. I only knew it 1 week b4 the completion date

What very fast? Completion? need another 8 weeks le.

search for the installer advice lo.. see they have better idea or not

okok.. buy tomorrow.. HUAT AHHH!!! :dancingqueen:

if boh pian then have to run thru toilet lo... then ask your contractor how to cover (boxup) the trunking nicely lo

Wah , not bad , so fast know 2nd appointment date le. I only knew it 1 week b4 the completion date

8 weeks should be the longest period for 2nd appointment right? As seller request, so we tentatively fix on 8 weeks. She will check with her contractor, if she can move to her new place earlier, then we will request HDB to change the 2nd appointment to earlier date.

8 weeks should be the longest period for 2nd appointment right? As seller request, so we tentatively fix on 8 weeks. She will check with her contractor, if she can move to her new place earlier, then we will request HDB to change the 2nd appointment to earlier date.

Mine is 6 weeks nia next thur my 2nd appt liao :)

anyway 8 weeks is the norm lah