Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
garion

Recommendation For A/v Receiver And 5.1 Speakers

Personally, I wont recommend the Jamo. I am using Paradigm 5.1 with Yamaha amp. I feel it is much better for home theatre

Thx, shall steer away from them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Denon AVR 1910 with ProCinema 800 $2599. Didn't see a ProCinema 600 package, was it paired with a Full-HD compatible amp?

Hi

U can asked them for the ProCinema 600 package. Who's the sales rep attending to you? Normally, their service are quite good.

Most amplifiers are HDMI compliant but just to be sure, check with them or with us here.

Cheers

Hi

U can asked them for the ProCinema 600 package. Who's the sales rep attending to you? Normally, their service are quite good.

Most amplifiers are HDMI compliant but just to be sure, check with them or with us here.

Cheers

It was a guy in his 50's? Could you help with a name? Thanks, will def check with you guys.

thanks!

It was a guy in his 50's? Could you help with a name? Thanks, will def check with you guys.

thanks!

Think I met that old guy before. His customer service response = ZERO.

Look for Alan or Clarence (the boss)

Cheers

Think I met that old guy before. His customer service response = ZERO.

Look for Alan or Clarence (the boss)

Cheers

LOL probably the same guy. He was like ai mai sua to me.

Personally, I wont recommend the Jamo. I am using Paradigm 5.1 with Yamaha amp. I feel it is much better for home theatre

have seen many ppl condemn jamo speakers since this thread was started... and is seriously doubting my choice now :unsure:

can anyone shed some light as to why they are so CMI compared to other speakers? is it bcos of their technology? material used? etc?

have seen many ppl condemn jamo speakers since this thread was started... and is seriously doubting my choice now :unsure:

can anyone shed some light as to why they are so CMI compared to other speakers? is it bcos of their technology? material used? etc?

Bro

U have to ask yourself why u like the Jamo HTS so much? Is it for the looks, budget or sound (highly doubtful)?

If its for the looks + budget, then you might as well go for Samsung or LG HTiB. They are cheap & have very chio designs

What's the point of having an exotic looking, wife approved HTS but sux in the sound department.

As for me, my wife has no say in the HTS choice becoz Im paying for it & we get to enjoy it together. At 1st, she was sceptical

as Im spending quite a bit (about $10K) on my HTS & looks bulky. But after the system has been incorporated into our home, her friends

& colleagues are simply wow-ed by it. Even my neighbors are enquiring my assistance to help them source a realiable HTS for their

home. Btw, I am NOT working in the HTS industry. Im just more than happy to help those who wants to start off an entry level HTS

into their home.

Jamo? No good. I trust my ears & i trust my friends who once owned jamo before.

Do audition other brands before finalising on Jamo. And do go check out other shops besides Harvey/Courts/Audio House.

Cheers

went to KEC today... was very pleased to be served by Clarence. He recommend Definitive proCinema 800 and upgrade the subwoofer to Velodyne... also recommend yamaha amplifier.. total damage: $2.7K...

hence, wld like ur opinion whether is this setup reasonable for the price?

he also recommend bookshelf speakers or the big ones too... wharfedale @ ard the same price... less than 3K

once u guys give the green lights, i will get definitive, definitely... (anyway, 4got to ask him abt B&W)

I'm thinking of buying Denon 2310 with Wharfedale 10.5 Front Speakers with the 10x series Center and Sorround. Has anyone tried Wharfedale 10.5 with Denon 2310? Does it go well?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

went to KEC today... was very pleased to be served by Clarence. He recommend Definitive proCinema 800 and upgrade the subwoofer to Velodyne... also recommend yamaha amplifier.. total damage: $2.7K...

he also recommend bookshelf speakers or the big ones too... wharfedale @ ard the same price... less than 3K

once u guys give the green lights, i will get definitive, definitely... (anyway, 4got to ask him abt B&W)

Good on u bro!!!! Which Velodyne sub model which was recommended? U didnt ask Clarence for a further upgrade to the

SVS sub ah?

Go Deft Tech or Wharfedale & you'll have my stamp of approval.

KEC dont sell B&W anymore.

Cheers

I'm thinking of buying Denon 2310 with Wharfedale 10.5 Front Speakers with the 10x series Center and Sorround. Has anyone tried Wharfedale 10.5 with Denon 2310? Does it go well?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Try it & find out for yourself. If u use Wharfedale, you wont go wrong anywhere.

Cheers

Wah sounds good bro. Wish I had your budget. Are you mounting the satellites on the wall or ceiling?

Side note: anyone knows where to find Mirage Nanosat 5.1 here?

Good on u bro!!!! Which Velodyne sub model which was recommended? U didnt ask Clarence for a further upgrade to the

SVS sub ah?

Go Deft Tech or Wharfedale & you'll have my stamp of approval.

KEC dont sell B&W anymore.

Cheers

Hi bro vicenzo,

thanks for your information, it really help me start to know more.

for home theater, which will be a better choice?

wharfedale (diamond) or b&W ( MT)

do you know how much is the MT series?

Thanks