Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coldflamez

Finally! Our Cosy Sty...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sorry for the long wait! Have stayed in our new house for almost 1 month already. :)

Here are the pics of our vanity area in our expanded MBR:

Nice zen feel overall! We got the black basin and tap from GR Link. Mirror and clothes hanger are from ikea.

Photo1218.jpg

Closer look at the simple zen light that we got. :)

Photo1219.jpg

Here's our wardrobe with pole system. Hehe, can see that the side and top of the wardrobe is not painted as i took these pics during the reno. Now it's cramped full of clothes, so used these old photos instead to show the layout of the interior.

wardrobe.jpg

And finally... My platform bed with storage underneath! :D :D

misc015.jpg

Hi Coldflamez, congratz on the completion of yr reno. Nice platform bed, how much did u pay for doing up this platform? Whether possible to take a closeup photo of the storage area, thanks.

thanks for the pics, actually i wanted to see the view of the expanded toilet and toilet door.

Wanna know roughly how much space it has eaten into your bedroom....

Hi Coldflamez, congratz on the completion of yr reno. Nice platform bed, how much did u pay for doing up this platform? Whether possible to take a closeup photo of the storage area, thanks.

misc017.jpg

Thks!

here's the close-up of the storage area, every one of the compartment can be lifted up with a small suction hook ,including the stairs. :) The bed could be lifted up also like a normal divan storage bed.

We were quoted around 2.4k for the whole storage platform before discount. That's much cheaper than what we were quoted from system mind and aussie closet. So think it's quite worth it. :D

Here's our wardrobe with pole system. Hehe, can see that the side and top of the wardrobe is not painted as i took these pics during the reno. Now it's cramped full of clothes, so used these old photos instead to show the layout of the interior.

wardrobe.jpg

Very nice, like this full length wardrobe :wub:

Mind to share the measurement and cost bro?

TIA

thanks for the pics, actually i wanted to see the view of the expanded toilet and toilet door.

Wanna know roughly how much space it has eaten into your bedroom....

misc030.jpg

ohh, you can see that from this picture... Of cos you can expand it if you have the space. We didn't expand too much as we wanted more space for our wardrobe. Hope this helps. :)

Edited by coldflamez

misc017.jpg

Thks!

here's the close-up of the storage area, every one of the compartment can be lifted up with a small suction hook ,including the stairs. :) The bed could be lifted up also like a normal divan storage bed.

We were quoted around 2.4k for the whole storage platform before discount. That's much cheaper than what we were quoted from system mind and aussie closet. So think it's quite worth it. :D

Hi coldflamez, thanks for your prompt response, hmmm might consider this layout for my MBR and 2.4k is really good bargain. Cheers =)

Very nice, like this full length wardrobe :wub:

Mind to share the measurement and cost bro?

TIA

Yo, you haven't bought your wardrobe?

We were quoted around 2.2k for the full wardrobe plus the low cabinet beside the wardrobe. But again, this is before the generous one-off discount that Alan gave, so don't know what the final discounted price is. :dunno: haha...

Hi coldflamez, can I have the contacts of your contractor too?

I'm getting my keys next year, doing some homework now while I have time.. :D Thanks!