Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coldflamez

Finally! Our Cosy Sty...

coldflamez, woooo nice wood-like floor tiles! did you see any darker ones at SBH? i was looking for this kind of tiles too~ :)

i also want orange and white kitchen... but my hubby says he wants lime green and silver one... still thinking about it hahaha

Google SketchUp is very fun... can be quite addictive actually hahaha... i'm still trying to draw mine... hope can post them one day when i have my own t-blog hee hee...

just wondering, do you complete the entire design liao, then pass to your contractor? or the design still keeps changing along the way?

There are darker kinds which are long and rectangular (like my vanity area tiles), but not suitable for bathroom as they could be slippery. Will search and see if i have any close up pictures of my vanity tile to show you.

Lime green and silver sounds good also. You can take a look at Rondy's blog for a green kitchen.

For me, i completed my own design first and then pass to Alan. Was surprised when he got his staff to give me 3D drawings based on that! But of course design got change along the way... I find it easier to draw using sketchup to explain what changes i have in mind. Cos it is easier to have miscomm based on verbal only, best is always to show the final pic to agree on.

Do explore the google 3D warehouse to import the furniture models that are available. At first i didn't know about it and wasted extra effort to draw my own wardrobe. haha....

Edited by coldflamez

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Our 42" full HD tv that we ordered from the IT fair arrived today! Wife collected it, can't wait to go back and see the pic quality.

Here's the model that we ordered - 42PFL5609. Got it for $999 with $100 philips voucher, HDMI cable, wall mounting and delivery. :)

philips-47pfl5609-98.jpg

Telly looks great.. sheeesh our telly just broke down after 3 years.. grrr

Waa.... Nowadays tv doesn't last as long...

What model are you thinking of buying? Too bad you just missed the IT Show...

Waa.... Nowadays tv doesn't last as long...

What model are you thinking of buying? Too bad you just missed the IT Show...

No problem. every 3 months also got 1 IT show :P

Maybe I just unlucky but i'm not in a hurry so no problem.

Not sure what to buy but i'm inclined to buy Japanese now, Current one is a Samsung

seems quite quiet here in my blog... :(

cos everyone is waiting to see your completed reno pics before commenting...so probably you may wanna hurry up...hehe

phantom, where are you shifting to?

cos everyone is waiting to see your completed reno pics before commenting...so probably you may wanna hurry up...hehe

phantom, where are you shifting to?

ha ha ha.. you have a good point.

Me ah? not sure yet. Haven't decided where to buy yet. looking around.

Today sms an agent:

Me: Your abc listing still available?

Agent: you agent or buyer?

Me: Buyer.

Agent: What is your name? What is your expectation?

Me: I haven't view the place and need bank to do an appraisal. Don't understand what kind of expectation you expect me to have at this juncture.

Agent: Last offer 860k rejected. Asking 890k.

Me: Thanks.

What did the agent expect me to do? blindly offer 890k without doing a bank val or viewing?

I'm buying a place. not go market buy veggie leh. :horse:

Did i mention the advert was 890k Negotiable? LMAO!

Edited by Phantom

ha ha ha.. you have a good point.

Me ah? not sure yet. Haven't decided where to buy yet. looking around.

Today sms an agent:

Me: Your abc listing still available?

Agent: you agent or buyer?

Me: Buyer.

Agent: What is your name? What is your expectation?

Me: I haven't view the place and need bank to do an appraisal. Don't understand what kind of expectation you expect me to have at this juncture.

Agent: Last offer 860k rejected. Asking 890k.

Me: Thanks.

What did the agent expect me to do? blindly offer 890k without doing a bank val or viewing?

I'm buying a place. not go market buy veggie leh. :horse:

Did i mention the advert was 890k Negotiable? LMAO!

you looking at pte property?

you looking at pte property?

Well... i don't think it's sane looking at a 860k HDB?

LMAO.

Yes, in this context.. ha ha.. i'm looking at the private property market

HDB wise if i find a good buy maybe I might buy.. but at current

estimate COV + 5% cash + agent commission + small reno etc..

easily that's 70k to 80k cash. Won't be paying that for a hdb. no way.

No problem. every 3 months also got 1 IT show :P

Maybe I just unlucky but i'm not in a hurry so no problem.

Not sure what to buy but i'm inclined to buy Japanese now, Current one is a Samsung

my current house which belongs to my sis in law is also using samsung. 5+ yrs liao. so far so good (touch wood)

my current house which belongs to my sis in law is also using samsung. 5+ yrs liao. so far so good (touch wood)

sheesh.. don't rub it in liao. ARGH. ha ha ha...

maybe my telly too long never switch on.

sheesh.. don't rub it in liao. ARGH. ha ha ha...

maybe my telly too long never switch on.

Haha... then you don't need a tv lah... Just get a LCD monitor and view videos online when you want to watch shows. :D

I initially wanted to get a samsung, but waited for very long the price still never come down... So got the philips which was going for a good price loh... Only hope that it will last! *fingers crossed*

Aiya, will try loh... So shagged these few days after reaching home at 11 plus after work... That's why you can see some of my posts were made at 1am+ ... zzzzzz