Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coldflamez

Finally! Our Cosy Sty...

My singtel mio suppose to be install this saturday.

I sign-up especilly for EPL 2010-2011 :P

I heard a bad service by singtel from my friend too.

I hope mine will not have problem,

because my friend said, the customer service is not really good.

Better to go to the counter to make a report.

For starhub (i still have 5 month contract),

i just need to send email then they reply that i can just move the set top box and try the channel on the appointed date.

Let's see if it is as simple as they said :P

I had similar encountered at Singtel shop few yrs back when i wanted to sign up for broadband... The sales person even dared tell me to take leave and wait for them at home :furious: was so frustrated that i walked out of the shop immediately... then went to sign up with MaxOnline :P

Had a couple of bad experience with singtel already, think their general service culture is really quite bad...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

In general, Singtel Customer service is very arrogant, "Take it or Leave it".

I kinda regret using Singtel because of that.

However, their network SHOULD be better because there is a dedicated connection to their end, as opposed to starhub with shared connection. Whether from their end the connection is good or not is another issue.

However, their network SHOULD be better because there is a dedicated connection to their end, as opposed to starhub with shared connection. Whether from their end the connection is good or not is another issue.

agree!!! we have once resorted to sending our IT manager to comcentre and insist to speak to a senior manager cause our office broadband kept dropping and we had no access to emails.... he go there bang table and shout out loud and the guy he was speaking to just said, "we will check and revert"

I am "FORCED" to be come their customer.

Singtel monopolizing the EPL mah :P

But Starhub don't have this kind of attitude leee

I think they need a full reformation on the company kekeke

I am still a starhub supporter. I told my hubby kopitiam got show epl. LOL! :P . Anyway, bring more pple to bang table !!! then we can get better services. :D

i wanna see the outcome of the bedroom and bathroom leh...

paiseh, house still quite messy from all the unpacking and cleaning...

hope i can clean up all the stuffs during the weekend and take pics.

Edited by coldflamez

agree!!! we have once resorted to sending our IT manager to comcentre and insist to speak to a senior manager cause our office broadband kept dropping and we had no access to emails.... he go there bang table and shout out loud and the guy he was speaking to just said, "we will check and revert"

I am still a starhub supporter. I told my hubby kopitiam got show epl. LOL! :P . Anyway, bring more pple to bang table !!! then we can get better services. :D

Haha, so many complaints against singtel! they better buck up! :fire: :fire: :fire:

That's why i'm a supporter of M1, as shown by my kitchen. :lol:

me too...a starhub broadband user. was a M1 mobile supporter until a recent incident which makes me swear to switch to starhub once my contract is up!!! :curse:

yah, my broadband, cable and HP on starhub (got hub club discount too!!)

but bo pian, must get Mio for EPL... i cannot tahan not being able to watch!! hehe

Hi Coldflamez,

BTW i understand you need approval to build the toilet into your bedroom right?

What is the maximum you can extend out and any other special rulings?

My recently purchased resale flat has got a very small toilet, thinking of extending the MBR toilet too.

Just curious why didnt you hack the whole wall down rather than just a door size entrance into your shower from the MBR.

Looking forward to your pictures to see what u did to it!!!

Edited by advancer

Hi Coldflamez,

BTW i understand you need approval to build the toilet into your bedroom right?

What is the maximum you can extend out and any other special rulings?

My recently purchased resale flat has got a very small toilet, thinking of extending the MBR toilet too.

Just curious why didnt you hack the whole wall down rather than just a door size entrance into your shower from the MBR.

Looking forward to your pictures to see what u did to it!!!

yes, think you need to get approval to extend bathroom or toilet area. Heard from my contractor that the approval is not easy to get. Therefore we just installed the vanity area outside the bathroom with a partition wall. The area will still be dry, so it's not considered as extending the bathroom.

You can try to check with ossify, think he extended his bathroom into the kitchen. :)

Edited by coldflamez

Any updates on the reno?

Are you staying at new house already?

Just take it slow to tidy up, do it one step at a time.

Enjoy all the things cause you will be very happy after it's done :P