Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coldflamez

Finally! Our Cosy Sty...

This wall is left blank for now but we are thinking of adding display cabinets to it some time in the future. Thinking of something like this drawing that Alan provided, but in a different green. :)

[photo has remove as per coldflames request]

IMHO: This green is more bright

I will choose this one if i were you

Edited by therat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We decided to use a ikea trolley as a side table, thought it would be interesting plus allow us to serve drinks easily when we have guests over.. I also like the simplicity of the white chairs against the bright green wall. :)

Photo1197.jpg

So that's it for the living room, hope you guys like our living room. :lol:

hey, can share how much the ikea trolley is? did u see any white versions? i'm also thinking of getting one so very convenient when guests come over :)

hey, can share how much the ikea trolley is? did u see any white versions? i'm also thinking of getting one so very convenient when guests come over :)

Thinking of getting this Ikea white side table for my living room:

http://www.ikea.com.sg/en/catalog/detail.a...tntable%2Ctable

it has wheels too... maybe you can consider this one :)

the ikea trolley cost 99 bucks, but no white one... I wanted a white one also but no choice, might spray paint it white when i have the time to do so loh.

haha, ok. price is quite alright, might go down the route of spray-painting too.

marshmallow: thanks for the rec, i like the trolley one cos got the handles, very restaurant feel, hahaha.

haha, ok. price is quite alright, might go down the route of spray-painting too.

marshmallow: thanks for the rec, i like the trolley one cos got the handles, very restaurant feel, hahaha.

Haha restaurant feel... so cute :)

thks, that looks gd but we like the trolley feel also. :)

but i have a feeling we might be too lazy to spray paint the trolley eventually, hahaa...

imho your trolley matches the surrounding better in its original colour, maybe just stay as it is ba... brown is more resistant to dirt too hahaha ;)

Going for holiday? Have a safe and enjoyable trip~! :good:

i'm back to s'pore from my trip le~

alamak, spent the last few days cleaning up the house and washing/drying clothes.. :(

just used the daiso sponge yesterday to clean the white gout of my floor, it's really quite effective! but it was still quite tiring to clean the whole floor. Must take note to try not to step on the gout, lol. :P

Learning that maintaining a house is actually not that easy, hopefully it will get better as we get used to it loh...

Singtel was supposed to activate my home phone line and broadband on sat but there was some problem. There isn't even an dial tone when we plug in the phone. Tried calling singtel up but they said they can only send someone down to take a look during office hours! so frustrating...

Singtel was supposed to activate my home phone line and broadband on sat but there was some problem. There isn't even an dial tone when we plug in the phone. Tried calling singtel up but they said they can only send someone down to take a look during office hours! so frustrating...

My singtel mio suppose to be install this saturday.

I sign-up especilly for EPL 2010-2011 :P

I heard a bad service by singtel from my friend too.

I hope mine will not have problem,

because my friend said, the customer service is not really good.

Better to go to the counter to make a report.

For starhub (i still have 5 month contract),

i just need to send email then they reply that i can just move the set top box and try the channel on the appointed date.

Let's see if it is as simple as they said :P

I had similar encountered at Singtel shop few yrs back when i wanted to sign up for broadband... The sales person even dared tell me to take leave and wait for them at home :furious: was so frustrated that i walked out of the shop immediately... then went to sign up with MaxOnline :P

finally got my internet up after much trouble....

The letter that singtel sent me asked me to install from a CD but they didn't give the CD! When i called up, then they say that they stopped issuing the CD a few months ago... -_- I couldn't connect despite the instruction from the person on the phone and had to endure many calls and chasing before they finally say that they will send someone down to check at 7pm. But when i rushed home from work at 7pm, i called them again and they said their men will only come out loh... whatlau, made me rush for nothing...

After the technicans came down, they did some tweeking outside the flat but still couldn't solve. After some checking, then it turned out besides their problem, alan's guy also didn't connect the tel point correctly. The singtel people refuse to help adjust the other tel points, saying it's not part of their work, although it took them less than a minute for a point.... So unfriendly...

So I'm getting Alan to send his guy down on sat to rectify the other points, will get him to help me drill and install some stuffs FOC also. :)

Edited by coldflamez