Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coldflamez

Finally! Our Cosy Sty...

Hahaha nice kitchen~! :dribble: My kitchen has similar layout too~ Really feel like "copying" your L-shape design muahaha :lol:

hahaha Simon, my hubby is thinking of a lime green kitchen... then we'll have Starhub as well keke~ :P

Lime green! The pantry in my office building is sort of like a kitchen, lime green blacksplash. Nice and refreshing. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi coldflamez,

wat is your design to the corner of your L-shaped cabinets? if possible can post a pic of the interior configuration of tat corner?

Ok, will take a pic and show you. We had a door attached to another door such that the whole corner can open up fully. :)

Will be clearer when i show the pic. :)

Ok, will take a pic and show you. We had a door attached to another door such that the whole corner can open up fully. :)

Will be clearer when i show the pic. :)

Paiseh to MIA for so long, was super busy shifting into the new house and cleaning up the place.... *tired...*

here is the picture of the corner kitchen cabinet door, you can see that this allows bigger stuffs to be stored and be easily accessible instead:

Photo1227.jpg

A closer look at the storage space instead for big items:

Photo1228.jpg

Paiseh to MIA for so long, was super busy shifting into the new house and cleaning up the place.... *tired...*

here is the picture of the corner kitchen cabinet door, you can see that this allows bigger stuffs to be stored and be easily accessible instead:

Photo1227.jpg

Photo1228.jpg

tks for your posting. understand wat you meant liao... :good:

Here is the flexible sink tap that we got from GR Link. Cost us just 40+ and we love the design and the feel of the water flow.

It can be adjusted such that water will come out like from a shower head, so it feels good even when washing dishes. :D

Photo1209.jpg

Hey the corner cabinet looks good... very useful!

Here is the flexible sink tap that we got from GR Link. Cost us just 40+ and we love the design and the feel of the water flow.

It can be adjusted such that water will come out like from a shower head, so it feels good even when washing dishes. :D

Hahaha.... this sounds like those professional dish washing taps that my company's canteen is using... :D

Ok lah, enough about the kitchen. Now moving on to the living room. :rofl::rofl:

Funny that they mentioned abt using lime green in the kitchen earlier on, cos we decided to use vibrant green on one side of our living room too!

Photo1133.jpg

This wall is left blank for now but we are thinking of adding display cabinets to it some time in the future. Thinking of something like this drawing that Alan provided, but in a different green. :)

MasterRoom03Blk2505-68SinMingRd0-1.jpg

Edit: Cropped the pic to remove my address. Hehe...

Edited by coldflamez

To finish off the living room pics, here is the tv console that we designed totally from ikea shelves! We were unwilling to spend a lot for a normal tv console, so i came up with this design after seeing this concept last year in the ikea showroom. Hehe...

Very pleased with the overall effect. :yeah: And best of all, it only cost us $243! Alan kindly got his guys to help us install the shelves FOC. :sport-smiley-004:

Photo1170.jpg

Here is the other side of the wall near the windows after all the furniture has come in. We created a settee with 2 ikea Lack shelves that we laid horizontally on the floor. We didn't measure the length but it turned out that they fit just nicely with the shoe cabinet! Lucky sia...

You can also see the orange orange L-shaped sofa that we got from king koil. Got it at a steal for just $799 plus $30 delivery charges!

Photo1198.jpg

Edited by coldflamez

We decided to use a ikea trolley as a side table, thought it would be interesting plus allow us to serve drinks easily when we have guests over.. I also like the simplicity of the white chairs against the bright green wall. :)

Photo1197.jpg

So that's it for the living room, hope you guys like our living room. :lol:

Hi,

You had done a very nice reno.

What's the damage so far?

I'm looking to reno my flat, didn't really know where to start.

Does your contractor do the carpentry work also?

I would like to have the contact of your contractor.

Thank you.

To finish off the living room pics, here is the tv console that we designed totally from ikea shelves! We were unwilling to spend a lot for a normal tv console, so i came up with this design after seeing this concept last year in the ikea showroom. Hehe...

Very pleased with the overall effect. :yeah: And best of all, it only cost us $243! Alan kindly got his guys to help us install the shelves FOC. :sport-smiley-004:

Photo1170.jpg

Yo i'm "designing" my tv console with Ikea shelves too! :lol: which series of shelves did you use? :)

Yo i'm "designing" my tv console with Ikea shelves too! :lol: which series of shelves did you use? :)

I used the 'Lack' series. Used 2 x long shelves and 5 x short shelves in total.

You have your design in mind already?

I used the 'Lack' series. Used 2 x long shelves and 5 x short shelves in total.

You have your design in mind already?

I see... that's the wall mounted "Lack"... :)

Have some rough idea on the design but can't confirm yet... cos still thinking how to place the sofa and *maybe* a bar counter ;) headache....