Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coldflamez

Finally! Our Cosy Sty...

misc017.jpg

Thks!

here's the close-up of the storage area, every one of the compartment can be lifted up with a small suction hook ,including the stairs. :) The bed could be lifted up also like a normal divan storage bed.

We were quoted around 2.4k for the whole storage platform before discount. That's much cheaper than what we were quoted from system mind and aussie closet. So think it's quite worth it. :D

wah this one is cool... like transformer :D your contractor did this for you?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi coldflamez, can I have the contacts of your contractor too?

I'm getting my keys next year, doing some homework now while I have time.. :D Thanks!

Ok, sent! Wow, you are planning so far ahead... Getting BTO?

wah this one is cool... like transformer :D your contractor did this for you?

Yup, saw this company specializing in storage platform but it will cost around 4k to hire them! So was quite glad when we checked with Alan and he said he could do it also, at a much cheaper price! :)

Now have lots of storage space, still quite a lot of compartments not used yet. haha....

Yup, saw this company specializing in storage platform but it will cost around 4k to hire them! So was quite glad when we checked with Alan and he said he could do it also, at a much cheaper price! :)

Now have lots of storage space, still quite a lot of compartments not used yet. haha....

Hi Coldflamez,

I am impress!

Can i have your ID contact as well?

I getting keys around august, resale flat in bedok.

Yo, you haven't bought your wardrobe?

We were quoted around 2.2k for the full wardrobe plus the low cabinet beside the wardrobe. But again, this is before the generous one-off discount that Alan gave, so don't know what the final discounted price is. :dunno: haha...

Thanks for the price.

I got one for common room but haven't deliver yet, but it is not a full length.

Planning to get a full one for master bedroom.

But i want to see how good is the craftsmanship first.

Hi Coldflamez,

I am impress!

Can i have your ID contact as well?

I getting keys around august, resale flat in bedok.

Sent!

Saw that you have asked IDs and contractors to send you quotes in another thread. Gd luck with that. :)

hey great place... ur bedroom looks very comfortable n cozy.

kudos on the very nice platform bed.. good bargain too! :thumbs up:

Thanks!

It's just great to relax in our house after all the hard work and stress over the last year...

Only problem is that we have to get used to housework!! :~:~:~

Edited by coldflamez

Hi coldflamez,

very innovative of you leh.. Ha.. design til so nice and at so low cost..

Can PM me the contact for your contractor and what's his company name? Besides the laminated flooring done by another contractor, all is done by alan?

Ha.. make my pl looks like child's play leh.. Your so complex and mine so simple, can stil have so much problems.. so funny.. Ha..

Hi coldflamez,

very innovative of you leh.. Ha.. design til so nice and at so low cost..

Can PM me the contact for your contractor and what's his company name? Besides the laminated flooring done by another contractor, all is done by alan?

Ha.. make my pl looks like child's play leh.. Your so complex and mine so simple, can stil have so much problems.. so funny.. Ha..

Oops, did not see your post till now...

For the design, we did not want to spend more money to engage ID. So we spent lots and lots of time to come up with the design that we like.

To keep the budget down, we also had to think hard abt what we really need and trim away the 'unnecessary' stuffs like custom-make feature wall, L-box etc...

Aiya, all reno confirm will have problems one. The important thing is how the contractor/ID respond and rectify the errors.

I must say that Alan has been very responsible and immediately got his guys to rectify whatever defects that we spotted.

Although there were still one or two things that cannot be solved, we can accept them because he explained to us the valid reasons.

Overall that's why we recommend him strongly. :)

Will pm you his num, but i heard that he has been very busy with commercial projects, so he's getting his staff to handle new cases.

I have amended my signature to include some recommended and not-recommended shops. Hope this can help new RTers get good deals and avoid those shops with bad service. :)

Have only added those which i have personally experienced, that's why places like homage and S&C are not featured although many forumers seemed to have gd experience with them.

Will encourage more people to do this also, think it will definitely be helpful to newbies looking for info.

At the same time, just need to be careful of phantoms members posting to promote themselves or discredit rivals.

Hope this will help to promote good services :yamseng: and weed out the baddies. :fire:

Cheers! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by coldflamez

Oops, did not see your post till now...

For the design, we did not want to spend more money to engage ID. So we spent lots and lots of time to come up with the design that we like.

To keep the budget down, we also had to think hard abt what we really need and trim away the 'unnecessary' stuffs like custom-make feature wall, L-box etc...

Aiya, all reno confirm will have problems one. The important thing is how the contractor/ID respond and rectify the errors.

I must say that Alan has been very responsible and immediately got his guys to rectify whatever defects that we spotted.

Although there were still one or two things that cannot be solved, we can accept them because he explained to us the valid reasons.

Overall that's why we recommend him strongly. :)

Will pm you his num, but i heard that he has been very busy with commercial projects, so he's getting his staff to handle new cases.

No worries.. Ha..

Me and my gf not that creative. We tried to get ideas from magazines and friend's house.. but not much idea.. Ha.. only know open concept since we dun cook much.. The ideas came when IDs suggested to do this and that.. Ha.. So add here and there loh..

Yah.. i know sure hv hiccups..

Wonder if his staff is as good as him leh.. Ha.. hope under his leadership, quality is abt the same.. Thanks huh..

I have amended my signature to include some recommended and not-recommended shops. Hope this can help new RTers get good deals and avoid those shops with bad service. :)

Have only added those which i have personally experienced, that's why places like homage and S&C are not featured although many forumers seemed to have gd experience with them.

Will encourage more people to do this also, think it will definitely be helpful to newbies looking for info.

At the same time, just need to be careful of phantoms members posting to promote themselves or discredit rivals.

Hope this will help to promote good services :yamseng: and weed out the baddies. :fire:

Cheers! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks coldflamez~ sure that will be useful :yamseng:

Paiseh to MIA for so long, was super busy shifting into the new house and cleaning up the place.... *tired...*

here is the picture of the corner kitchen cabinet door, you can see that this allows bigger stuffs to be stored and be easily accessible instead:

Photo1227.jpg

A closer look at the storage space instead for big items:

Photo1228.jpg

Hi coldflamez, did u see this somewhere? or design of it yourself? didn't know corner doors can be done this way.. tot normally corners would need the support to be there..