Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

anyone engaged UnoDesign before?

I would strongly recommend Raymond Tan from Ben*Desi*n Studio.

Below is my review on the firm/services:

-------------------------------

Here is a review from yet another satisfied customer of Be*zDes*gn Studio (ID assisting us was Raymond Tan). Actually, I must say that my family and I are more than satisfied.

The experience right from the initial meeting till the end of the reno process was a very pleasant one.

Like most home owners, we consulted a few IDs before decided on Be*zDes*gn Studio. The differentiating factor was that Raymond was very sincere and appeared genuinely understanding our needs. No hard-selling, no idea pushing. In fact, he provided many practical suggestions on the renovation and useful tips to save money, which none of the other IDs that we approached had done.

Quotation from Be*zDes*gn was also very reasonable. Not only was there no hidden cost, Raymond had in fact done many small favours for us without charge. Thanks again, Raymond!

There were some minor hiccups here and there on the reno process, but Raymond has always been very helpful in finding solutions to those issues. Also, I must mention that my family and I are quite particular on certain things (specific measurements, atypical requests) and Raymond has been very patient and accommodative, even for times when we flip-flopped. During the renovation, Raymond would also message us photos of the renovation, keeping us posted on the reno process, thereby giving us assurance of the progress.

Reno was fast, handover was on time, workmanship is good. So all in all, a truly satisfied customer of Ben*Design Studio.

For new home owners out there, I would strongly recommend Raymond of ** Studio. There might be a need to wait given strong demand, but the wait is worthwhile! Renovation is major milestone for most new home-owners and you would definitely want to select one for a smooth-sailing process.

Edited by Jo1013

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, I've can recommend my I.D company to you all. It's quite new company, but the designer (Edwin) in this line already more than 8 year experience. He can came out very impressive design base on your need. When 1st time I meet him, he already give me a lot of idea in design and advise. He let me feel kind when after talk to him. You all can go to the see the company website (http://www.amore168.com/) or go facebook find Amore Design Pte. Ltd to check it. Hope you all can get the right I.D people to renovated your dream property... :D:good:

Hi all, i am new here... can i check the price if i am doing the following for my resale 3 bedroom condo :-

1. Living / Dining / Foyer:-

- TV console with wall feature

- Dining hall wall feature with mirror

- Shoe rack with settee

- False Ceiling with cove light

- Polish of the marble flooring

2. Master Bath & Common Bath:-

- Wall & Floor

- Change of WC, Basin, mirror & vanity cabinet

- Shower Screen

3. Wardrobe:-

- Additional layer veneer for wardrobe external (3 different type of design)

4. Kitchen & yard:-

- Wall & floor

- Cabinet, bottom & top with backslash

- Partition of new store room

5. Master Bedroom:-

- Headboard, side table & bed frame

- Small dressing table (optional)

6. Misc:-

- Paint whole house

- Power point creation / reloction

Normally all these works will cost how much? Urgently seek for your advice. And possible to complete in 4 to 5 weeks time?

Have any heard Icon D'zigne / Cosy Living / Ritchie Creative? Any comment?

Normally how much will it cost if i would like to add additional layer to existing wardrobe external of said 8ft? Any comment about the Bellus solid top? How much per foot run for this brand?

ok time to update. so far the reno went very smoothly.

the tiler they used are from malaysia. the hacking people

seems like mix ley..from malaysia and india i guess.

tiling, plumbing and wiring all done. waiting for my mirror

to be install.. thumbs up. really takes 2 wks to complete..hehe

can be said cheap & gd.. lucky never kena carrot head by those id

firm and a so called contractor..save me at least $3k

Hi all,

Anyone has heard of Idees Interior Design? Appreciate any negative/positive comments pls! Thanks in advance. ThinkIng of engaging their services but not sure of their workmanship and services.

Hi , I've just recently renovated my 5 rm resale flat. Done by D'Casa at clementi central. I would say their price is very reasonable , the designers there are always willing to hear out what you have to say and of course add in a few ideas of their own to create your dream home. My dream home at bukit panjang was completed in late july , they are very efficient , most importantly fast ( who would like to wait man! ) but of course quality services. If you wanna find out more you can call them at 97463751 to get a free quotation to compare. No harm also , hope you get your dream home soon! Cheers!

self advertising?

register a nick to spam same message everywhere?