Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

It has been nearly 3 years since i last renovated my flat with A&D. The ID has left the company and started his own renovation business.

Despite him leaving the company, twice he came over to my house to fix 2 minor problems that happened to my house. Im quite surprise that he didnt shun my call even though he is not from the same company.

As a good recognition for his excellent service, im doing him a favor to advertise here on his behalf. PM me if you need his contact.

PS: Im not a ID or a contractor. I was just like you a new homeowner 2 years ago. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It has been nearly 3 years since i last renovated my flat with A&D. The ID has left the company and started his own renovation business.

Despite him leaving the company, twice he came over to my house to fix 2 minor problems that happened to my house. Im quite surprise that he didnt shun my call even though he is not from the same company.

As a good recognition for his excellent service, im doing him a favor to advertise here on his behalf. PM me if you need his contact.

PS: Im not a ID or a contractor. I was just like you a new homeowner 2 years ago. :)

can pm me his contact and company.

can pm me his contact and company.

i have PM you.

i think one of the most important criteria in selecting a contractor or ID is their after sales service. make sure they dont run away after the work.

Hi, may i ask if this one is located along upper serangoon road?

Hi has anybody used Konzept ID before?

can anybody advice if they are reliable? am helping my sister to check on them they are recommended by her friends.

thanks

Ya quite high.,.. especially if u add in GST.

But I like the ID serving me... supposed to be their top man with many > 15 yrs experience.... he is very detailed and experienced.

Try Konzept Design Pte Ltd (www.konzeptid.com)

or

Virtuoso Design Pte Ltd (www.vistuosoid.com)

Other than pricing, their service attitude, responsiveness, and most important of all, material & workmanship is very crucial.

Instead of trying to smoke out clients with all the chim chim tech spec and high end material, these 2 companies will in fact educate customers how to differentiate, choose materials vs cost effectiveness and comfort. Their approach of engaging customer is unique and sincere where you will have total visibility to the quote they give, and know exactly how they derive their figures. Worth engaging. Cheers.

can anybody advice if they are reliable? am helping my sister to check on them they are recommended by her friends.

thanks

I engaged another ID because Konzept quote was $1200 higher than my lowest quote. Now my reno is still in process and I already regretted...

Firstly, I wanted to change some of the design but ID keep pushing and say cannot, need to pay extra for drawing, change of design, carpenter already fabricating (not even measured how to fabricate...), and worst of all, not contactable when calling.

When commencing work, worker late, no activity at times, id not present most of the time except for payment collection, and a lot of thing ended up have to coord myself. Lots of things done wrongly, although some was rectified after that, the schedule keeps delaying. My lesson learnt was that doesn't mean cheap is good... lots of hidden cost along the way. I wanted to hold payment and ID say if never receive payment will stop work... what can I say...

When I was talking to Konzept ID, I was quite comfortable with the ID (Roland and Ernest), they worked in team and backed up each other when running projects. I felt their sincerity and interest when planning and quoting, and best part, they will spend 2 to 3 hrs to run thru the quote in detail with you, show you some drawings and layout plan even before you decided to engage them. They provided professional advice which we as owner might not have the knowledge to manage.

Despite the fact that I called Roland saying I am engaging another ID, they are still very polite and say if any issues along that way that need consultancy can call them, and I did. They really picked up my call and gave me advices, came to site and help see what options I can have for me to deal with my ID. This to me is professionalism.

I felt regretted for not engaging them, and recommended them to my friends and relatives. All of them are happy customers and keep telling me of their good services, total visibility and no hidden cost, etc, etc... and that I should engage them and I am still struggling with my house in Clementi... can't get my ID for whole day today... Sigh....

Don't even feel like posting anything in the forum for my current house cos its bad...

Just something to share, should have read this before engaging ID... I made a wrong choice...

Decorating projects can be overwhelming and intimidating to many people. With the help of an interior designer, they can become more manageable and fun. Interior designers are experienced in all types of decorating projects and their goal is to create a space that makes you feel good.

Although they bring many creative and fresh ideas to the table for consideration, their ultimate job is to create a space that reflects your personality and personal style.

Choosing a designer means taking time and putting forth effort to get to know the designer. The client-designer relationship is important and when you are able to openly and honestly communicate with each other, it makes the project much more enjoyable.

It can also save lots of time, money, and effort when your expectations are clearly understood and respected from the beginning of your project.

When choosing a designer, consider these important tips:

Choose someone you believe you can trust to listen to you. It is important that they hear what you have to say. Their opinions are important, but your opinion is what counts most and you are the decision-maker.

Designers often carry a heavy load of clients so make sure your designer can give you the time and attention needed to manage your project. Ask how much time can be devoted to your project and what you can expect in terms of responsiveness. You should be able to get in touch with the designer quickly if questions arise.

Designers with experience come with referrals and customer testimonials. Ask to see feedback from previous clients. Also, it is helpful to see some of the designer's work before you engage in the decorating projects.

Ask your designer if you are able to visit homes where she/he has completed a project. Although it may not be the style you want, it will demonstrate the quality of work performed by the designer.

Clarify everything related to pricing upfront. Nothing is worse than getting to the end of a project and finding that you were being billed for every phone call to the designer. Find out how she/he charges for services, what is included, and what will result in additional charges.

Get this in writing so you are both working from the same assumptions. This will help avoid problems and issues when the project is completed.

Be honest with the designer about your budget. Don't have her/him spend hours searching for fabrics, furniture, accessories, and other decorating elements that you know you cannot afford. Discuss your budget and prioritize your personal preferences for the project. It is important that you each respect the other's time and preferences.

Once you have chosen a designer and worked through the basic logistics of the project, it's time for the fun to begin. Working with a design professional can be a learning experience and together, you can create fresh, new ideas for your decorating projects. The finished project will be one that will make you both happy and satisfied with the work and time expended

Edited by haihua

thanks

My cousin Hai Hua recommended Konzept to me and the reno process is a breeze. Anyway, Konzept is a new company just opened this year, and this is their 3rd company. One focus in landed projects,, one ocus in commercial, Condo projects and one focus in hdb projects. Altogether 3 partners where they also have other businesses out of reno field. Quite a strong background and reliable. Although i am only doing kitchen (now planning to do the rest part by part cos no place to stay and no intention to sell my mansionete), they brought me to see existing projects and workmanshipn which i am impressed with the services. Also recommended to my colleague who just bought a resale hdb, overhaul the entire house. He got FOC 5-yrs house insurance coverage and $1000 worth of cash voucher to purchase anything they like in the company merchandise list. Something good and thought i should share.

Can pls post Konzept contact here?

Cos I am also sourcing for my new place Thx

Edited by Batman

I engaged another ID because Konzept quote was $1200 higher than my lowest quote. Now my reno is still in process and I already regretted...

Firstly, I wanted to change some of the design but ID keep pushing and say cannot, need to pay extra for drawing, change of design, carpenter already fabricating (not even measured how to fabricate...), and worst of all, not contactable when calling.

When commencing work, worker late, no activity at times, id not present most of the time except for payment collection, and a lot of thing ended up have to coord myself. Lots of things done wrongly, although some was rectified after that, the schedule keeps delaying. My lesson learnt was that doesn't mean cheap is good... lots of hidden cost along the way. I wanted to hold payment and ID say if never receive payment will stop work... what can I say...

When I was talking to Konzept ID, I was quite comfortable with the ID (Roland and Ernest), they worked in team and backed up each other when running projects. I felt their sincerity and interest when planning and quoting, and best part, they will spend 2 to 3 hrs to run thru the quote in detail with you, show you some drawings and layout plan even before you decided to engage them. They provided professional advice which we as owner might not have the knowledge to manage.

Despite the fact that I called Roland saying I am engaging another ID, they are still very polite and say if any issues along that way that need consultancy can call them, and I did. They really picked up my call and gave me advices, came to site and help see what options I can have for me to deal with my ID. This to me is professionalism.

I felt regretted for not engaging them, and recommended them to my friends and relatives. All of them are happy customers and keep telling me of their good services, total visibility and no hidden cost, etc, etc... and that I should engage them and I am still struggling with my house in Clementi... can't get my ID for whole day today... Sigh....

Don't even feel like posting anything in the forum for my current house cos its bad...

thanks for the info. will talk to my sis to give them a ring.cheers