Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

im crrently with this contractor who i find is very nice and i felt comfortable with her. maybe you want to try getting a quote from her. a nice and responsible person. so far so good for my renovation works. if you want the contact i can pm you.

Hi...please pm me your contractor..thanks

Edited by izuan

hi all, just completed my reno wif a contractor recommended by 1 of the forrumer here. glad tat i chose him over the others tat was recommended to me too. pricing wise= quite cheap, service and worksmansip=excellent.willing to go extra miles for me. thought tat he's worth recommending to others.in fact recommended to other forrumer and doin up their place now wif this

contractor. C ya

Hi...please pm me your contractor..thanks

Hi guys, going to renovate soon and looking for an reliable contractor (not ID).

Need to do the following:

Living Room
Demolish TV cabinet
Supply and install curtain rail
Kitchen
Demolish existing cooker hood & hop / dish rack / sink / tap
Supply and install cooker hood & hop / dish rack / sink / tap
Supply and install stainless steel pipe
Bedrooms
Demolish 1 set of TV stand in the main bedroom
Bathrooms
Hack off existing toilet bowl / basin for 2 bathrooms
Hack off existing shower screen for bathroom 1
Hack off existing false door for bathroom 1
Supply and install 1 toilet bowl / basin
Supply and install tempered glass shower screen for 2 bathrooms
Supply and install 1 hearter / shower head / accessories for 2 bathrooms
Supply and install bi-fold door for 2 bathrooms
Design and custom made cabinet for bathroom 2
Santization
Provide santization, chemical acid washing & cleaning for whole flat including air-con / cabinets / drain
Electrical
Relocate the air-con in master room
Renewal of switches and sockets
Install light fittings in bedroom 2 & 3
Miscellaneous
Provide painting work for the whole flat including wall / ceiling / main gate / door frames / water and copper pipelines
Supply new lock set for doors of bedrooms
Revarnish existing main door
Provide reconditioning and varnishing of existing cabinets in bedrooms / bathroom 1
Provide reconditioning of existing kitchen cabinets
Repolish existing broken marble floor in living room and bedrooms
Supply and install storeroom door with lock set

Optional

toilet flooring and tiling

Any recommendation kindly pm me. Many thanks!

Hi ,

Got my new flat key today and wanna find a ID or contractor for my house renovation. Got a ID recommended by my friend Chris Siew from Ideal Design Interior Pte Ltd. Saw his name at Renotalk too. Look quite good. Going to have appointment with him this weekend. Anyone have anymore ID to recommend? As would like to compare 2 to 3 ID asap. As would like to have my house renovation start asap..

Hi..
Mind pm me your Contractor number and Company name...Thanks..
Id 0r contractor?
Izuan

Recently just did a minor renovation for my office and home. The firm I engaged is very good. Anyone need recommendation or contact can just PM me. =D

May i know why my post is marked as spam? i am just seeking info on this firm, if a member wishes to share because they are one of the firms that I am talking to. Anything wrong with that?

Edited by admin
The contractor that you have mentioned has spammed our forums with self advertising posts. In such case the system has recognised this name as spam

Hi I am getting my new 4room flat also in 2 weeks time. Anyone got review on *spam* service and consultant from Toa Payoh/sin Ming. I a bit frustrated even before they starting to view my place. They call my wife and ask for 10% payment when I haven took the new keys, they said is a norm. I really want to drop them and search for a new id or contractor. Pay them a 500 deposit when sign the contract. Quote me 14800 for tv console 8 ft 2 wardrobe 7 and 5 ft l box and false ceiling kitchen cabinet 20ft use quartz for work top. Aluminum grill for all rooms and service yard and a set of windows at service yard. Any comments???

Hi,

Can anyone recomend a good reliable renovation contractors. Just got the keys to my 5 room resale flat and thinking to reno the living hall and bedrooms only. Went to Chew Interiors but their quotation was way beyond my budget. Thanks.

Need renovation for new 4 room bto too..

Can send me details of your renovation contractor? (NOT ID)

eileen.goh25@gmail.com

Thanks!!