Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mery

Looking For An Id/Contractor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Any of you who came across any good & patient ID who did not find their company being fair to them, please introduce them to me, i will buy you coffee :good:

hi all, I'm here looking for 02 more company to compare... I need a id with reasonable price, good workmanship & good after service for long term.

So far I only has an id contact from my parents, who did their house years back. He is highly recommended from my parents. So far after talking to him, I find him quite ok. But will like to see 02 more quotations.

Thanks

My advice to every1 searching for id Including myself..

dont feel obligated.there r some id who do hard sales..

u confirm chop stamp will feel awkward or watever ...

dont care abt em.

lesson learn

when they start hard,ill walk away with a smile n thanks.

no time to waste to tell them story or reason.just walk off

Hi all,

Inspire by Dtrenzo is not bad.

U can try contact Johnny to dicuss more.

Super duper hard sales.price above average.kept on mentioning facebook we r the best in singapore..highest like etc.

push customer to sign sign sign first think later..

no electrical..tiles must add..clear debris ...lighting point ...too much to say..

we simply walked off...

Anyone looking for freelance interior designer can pm me. This freelance interior designer that i have engaged have done a good job to my HDB they are a team of two very patient, keen for details, but most important thing even their price is low compared to outside interior company their work is comparable to them. They are also partnered with a contractor company so if u need reno too they can do it for you too.

hi all, I'm here looking for 02 more company to compare... I need a id with reasonable price, good workmanship & good after service for long term.

So far I only has an id contact from my parents, who did their house years back. He is highly recommended from my parents. So far after talking to him, I find him quite ok. But will like to see 02 more quotations.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Yishun,

if you still searching for ID, you can drop me your basic requirements and floor plans, we can have a discussion on how to help you get your ideal home. No obligation. Just drop me an email jason.chua@fineline.com.sg.

Thanks for your time.

Vincent also did my kitchen cabinetry for me. You can read my comments about his good work in my other posts. FYI.

Hi, 

I'm looking to do some simple renovation for 5-room resale. Looking for direct contractor as we have a tight budget.

I'll be grateful if you can share the contact(s) for a reliable contractor via pm. Thanks!