Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mycoolgirl

What Is The Most Dangerous Sport?

Coolgal- I think there is no such thing as dangerous sport. I play paintball n go for Muay Thai classes. As long as safety is taken into consideration then should be okie.

Enjoy the sport.. Walking can be dangerous if u walk with your eye closed

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Scuba diving? When you are deep down in the waters, the under current can sweep you away without you realizing it. May sweep you so far away from your boat. (Happened to my ex and he was spent 2-3hours floating in the sea while waiting for rescuers).

If something wrong with your oxygen tank, you might not have enough oxygen to carry up to surface.

And the sea is so deep and mysterious. Dunno what kind of dangerous sea creatures lurked around... from electric eels to sharks to jelly fishes... the list is ever growing.

Well, every sport seems potentially dangerous in the beginning, I mean when you are beginners, but once you are good at it, nothing is dangerous no more.

Sky Diving and Cliff Climbing, maybe? One accident and 100% dead. Same with Bungee jumping, I guess. You know what? I think all sports that separate you from land are the most dangerous. :D