Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuene

Haus Of Yuene

House is shaping up nicely! I have the same fan too! In fact I bought 2! 1 white one for the LVR and the antique bronze one ( the one that u have) for the MBR..

The wind is quite strong at low speed and it's nice and quiet. Enjoy your fan.. I had absolutely no regrets buying the Fanco Aroma fan.

Hi curryqueen,

Thanks! Good to hear that the fan is powerful, I tested out at the shop and it was quite strong too, but I wasn't sure how strong it would be minus aircon and in a more enclosed space...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi neubie,

My house is in Clementi (along the MRT line) Yes, using gas tank, because I'm partially afraid of a situation where one of us forgets to switch off the gas knob completely, and also because I'm just too used to gas tanks now.

Some gas hob have built-in gas leakage sensor to shut off supply, preventing accidents.

Some gas hob have built-in gas leakage sensor to shut off supply, preventing accidents.

I know... but I think the one I bought doesn't have that function, it's a pretty old model of Electrolux hob...

Thanks reizzz! How's your side coming up? UPDATES PLS!!!!

my side nothing much leh. only the lighting.com guys came and fix up the remaining light for my mbr. edmund called me yesterday and said they will be polishing and washing the floor this week. then handover on next wed 3th nov. :sport-smiley-004:

my side nothing much leh. only the lighting.com guys came and fix up the remaining light for my mbr. edmund called me yesterday and said they will be polishing and washing the floor this week. then handover on next wed 3th nov. :sport-smiley-004:

Woooot~~~ Congrats on your imminent handover!!! You must be super excited la! So fast...

Day 57: ...say WHUH..?

Last night, at 10.16pm, I received this SMS:

C: Wapzzzzzz the worker jus call me to tell me they fixing the thing now

Y: Huh?????? NOW?!?!?

C: Yup now!!!!!!!!!

Y: Wah lau eh

C: But they say not noisy leh

Y: Why they so hiong one dun need slp

Later on, he SMSed again at 11.03pm:

C: Er??? U know wat worker?????

C: U know wat they doing now????

Unfortunately, at that time I'd fallen asleep, so I only read that SMS this morning. In my mind, I thought "wah, why his workers so boliao, go and fix my door and the pull-out rack at 10pm one". So I decided to pop by during lunch to see if they'd done it right this time round.

Nothing could have prepared me for this sight:

solidtop.jpg

WTF they were at my place installing my solid top AT 10.20PM?! :jawdrop:

Oh, and my hob too, apparently:

hobup.jpg

If you look a bit carefully, it's sehgnet (a bit)...

I don't know whether to be happy and take my hats off to them, or be horrified that they were working at such a late hour... I guess I'll just stick to being happy.

Edited by yuene

I don't know whether to be happy and take my hats off to them, or be horrified that they were working at such a late hour... I guess I'll just stick to being happy.

Think they bo bian bah, since they are running a little late from the original estimate.

Woooot~~~ Congrats on your imminent handover!!! You must be super excited la! So fast...

Happy and headache at the same time :x The packing and unpacking nightmare~! :o

Anyway i think the workers working late is inevitable since they are behind schedule but most importantly is they do a good job safely.

Day 57: ...say WHUH..?

Last night, at 10.16pm, I received this SMS:

C: Wapzzzzzz the worker jus call me to tell me they fixing the thing now

Y: Huh?????? NOW?!?!?

C: Yup now!!!!!!!!!

Y: Wah lau eh

C: But they say not noisy leh

Y: Why they so hiong one dun need slp

Later on, he SMSed again at 11.03pm:

C: Er??? U know wat worker?????

C: U know wat they doing now????

Unfortunately, at that time I'd fallen asleep, so I only read that SMS this morning. In my mind, I thought "wah, why his workers so boliao, go and fix my door and the pull-out rack at 10pm one". So I decided to pop by during lunch to see if they'd done it right this time round.

Nothing could have prepared me for this sight:

solidtop.jpg

WTF they were at my place installing my solid top AT 10.20PM?! :jawdrop:

Oh, and my hob too, apparently:

hobup.jpg

If you look a bit carefully, it's sehgnet (a bit)...

That's the life of contractors…no day no night one.

Happy and headache at the same time :x The packing and unpacking nightmare~! :o

Anyway i think the workers working late is inevitable since they are behind schedule but most importantly is they do a good job safely.

I know! I'm putting off the packing at my mum's place until the last possible minute. Heh heh! No la, it's because my performance is on 12 November, so I can't really spend time on that right now. Not with trainings bumping up to 3 times a week (and 4 times in the last week!) But hey, soon you'll be inside your lovely new home enjoying! That's a lovely goal to look forward to! Don't forget to take pictures after the move-in (and unpacking)...

That's the life of contractors…no day no night one.

I also say la. But really, 10.20pm...

I know! I'm putting off the packing at my mum's place until the last possible minute. Heh heh! No la, it's because my performance is on 12 November, so I can't really spend time on that right now. Not with trainings bumping up to 3 times a week (and 4 times in the last week!) But hey, soon you'll be inside your lovely new home enjoying! That's a lovely goal to look forward to! Don't forget to take pictures after the move-in (and unpacking)...

I also say la. But really, 10.20pm...

wah, what performance??

think i'll take pictures after all my furniture are in. they'll only be in around end of nov or early dec

wah, what performance??

think i'll take pictures after all my furniture are in. they'll only be in around end of nov or early dec

Salsa performance :) For the festival to be held in 2nd week November.

Oooh okay... looking forward to your pics then!