Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuene

Haus Of Yuene

hey... i noticed many white color too eh

Yup... Now looking for a secondhand sofa... but not in white! A bright colour would be nice.

the material used to get that 90 deg corner is plastic strips. my house also undergoing plastering now. some portions also slightly exposed. I supposed they should touch it up later on, otherwise if painted over can cover we also don't know...

Hmmm. That's what I was worried about; if the strip used was metal, then if it isn't plastered up completely and is then painted over, will it one day start rusting, and stain the wall?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
photo6.jpg

I would have liked to get the leather ones that were next to the set, but knowing my cats and future children *SIGH* the chairs wouldn't survive a day with them around. So we opted for something a little less aesthetically pleasing but more sensible.

we're looking for similar chairs to match our dining table, but no luck so far & same concerns regarding the leather & cats too...sianz

Yup... Now looking for a secondhand sofa... but not in white! A bright colour would be nice.

Hmmm. That's what I was worried about; if the strip used was metal, then if it isn't plastered up completely and is then painted over, will it one day start rusting, and stain the wall?

Don't worry, it's definately plastic...

we're looking for similar chairs to match our dining table, but no luck so far & same concerns regarding the leather & cats too...sianz

I got mine from Star, but a lot of their chairs are leather-upholstered, which I find is rather limited. Maybe something like this,

High_Back_Dining_Chairs.gif

which is in faux suede would be useful; although from my experience with suede, it still gets scratched like siao. But at least if you want to get it reupholstered, it's not so heart-pain, you know what I mean?

Or this also:

HighbackChairwithSohoCapping.jpg

I saw something similar on http://www.haleywood.com.sg/, the products are of pretty good quality, my ex-colleague bought her dining table, a chest of drawers and a few other items from there, and the furniture is quite sturdy. Think it's at Sungei Kadut, if I'm not wrong! They have loads of wood stuff there, maybe you'll find something that's safer from the itchy claws of your cats (SIGH! furkids indeed)

Don't worry, it's definately plastic...

Hmmm okay. Then I guess I shouldn't have to worry la, at least about rust!

Heh, I thought it was metal too! Oh well!

This weekend going to meet up with electrician and buy my kitchen sink. Really don't know how I'm going to do this when I have such a huge throat infection now... sian.

Heh, I thought it was metal too! Oh well!

This weekend going to meet up with electrician and buy my kitchen sink. Really don't know how I'm going to do this when I have such a huge throat infection now... sian.

drink more water and rest more. or you can try the "xi shuang shuang" from guardian/watsons. it's some medicated powder but dunno how it's related to water melon :unsure:

reizzz: Haha yeah, I never figured out why it was called that. I always use it for ulcers though! Very effective. ^^ I'm just dosing on anti-inflammatories, cough syrup and preventive meds (lest it trigger my asthma). Tomorrow got long meetings some more. sian 1/2

Hi, Sharon's hubby here!

I... see I have garnered quite a interesting reputation here. Interesting to be described as a metrosexual...

... And what's wrong with pink? :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, Sharon's hubby here!

I... see I have garnered quite a interesting reputation here. Interesting to be described as a metrosexual...

hello~

usually pink is more associated with girls :x hardly come across a guy who likes pink that much :D

Hi, Sharon's hubby here!

What do you mean, what's wrong with pink?! Grarrr~ 8|

Glad you finally found your account, btw. It was getting lonely posting here all by myself. Kittehs are doing fine, in case you're wondering. Cece tried to pick a fight with a street cat last night while I was sleeping. Do me a fav also, call lightings.com.sg and see what time they are delivering the lights, and if they can deliver them around 10am, so that I can get everything done by 1.

thanks for dropping by Yuene,

At the blink of an eye, you've already completed your tiling and plastering.

Looks good. :)

Thanks! This weekend is planning the electrical wiring, and next weekend is carpentry.

What do you mean, what's wrong with pink?! Grarrr~ 8|

Glad you finally found your account, btw. It was getting lonely posting here all by myself. Kittehs are doing fine, in case you're wondering. Cece tried to pick a fight with a street cat last night while I was sleeping. Do me a fav also, call lightings.com.sg and see what time they are delivering the lights, and if they can deliver them around 10am, so that I can get everything done by 1.

is funny how sometimes rls between man and wife is akin to army ranks... and not so too.

We are the Generals and they're the Major BUT

We decide on general matters.

they decide on the major ones.

pink hubby, be gd. call lightings.com.sg k

ha

is funny how sometimes rls between man and wife is akin to army ranks... and not so too.

We are the Generals and they're the Major BUT

We decide on general matters.

they decide on the major ones.

WAHAHAHAhahahahhahahahaha!!!! I like this, man!!!