Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RimBlock

A Meeting Of East And West In Tampines.

ok astute I am not. my competence is only up to connecting clearly labelled wires and buying an adapter to plug in my ipad to the tv. i felt so proud of myself until today :P

RB i hereby crown you King of Networking and Cabling or full title King of Home Universal Groundbreaking Expansive Theatre, Infocomm and Technology Systems (See what i did there?)

I can guess :D

One second.... King of H,U,G,E,T,I, ok I can see where this is going...... ;).

I am more of a face, bum and legs guy myself in reality though although a nice set of funbags should never go to waste :P.

RB

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Your wish is my command (give or take the Kitkat :P ).

The Home Theatre set-up with the new power amp.

DSCN1558.jpg

RB

RB, I can't imagine watching a live football match at your place... the sound must feel like in the stadium itself....

The networking....

The patch panel and switch.

DSCN1553.jpg

RB

RB, this is Pro ! very neatly done :dribble:

I often read another website (or two) which are populated by mainly British guys to help relate to my culture, the fact that they also sometimes post pictures of hot babes has nothing at all to do with it at all. One interesting thread they had was about body types guys prefer in women and the answers were surprising, well to me anyway. This got me thinking as different cultures also look at things differently.

To this end, I post the question to all you gentlemen out there in Singaporeland.....

What bodyshape are you most attracted too.

To aid you in this you can view the picture linked to below (only click on the link if you have no problems looking at a montage of ladies with different bodyshapes. The link goes to my own photobucket account and the ladies are in either normal clothes or swimming costumes (certainly no worse than that). It is up to you to decide if it is suitable to view when your SO is around ;) but it is not 'adult' in any way. I have linked it rather than pasting it in to help protect those of a nervous disposition.

Reference bodytype pic here.

To aid choice there are 4 categories.

1. Skinny: I like my girl catwalk slender.

2. Athletic: Firm, toned and able to bend spoons with her thighs.

3. Curvy: Like a soft desert vista with bumps in all the right places.

4. Larger: Cute and cuddly, someone to hug and never let go of.

5. Looks not important: Some previous girlfriend removed my man bits and I am scared of having an opinion.

You can PM me your vote if your beautiful perfectly figured lady also just happens to read here all results will be anonymous ;).

Ok, here is the results for the poll on the UK site.

Skinny:179

Athletic: 217

Curvy: 695

Large: 24

This clearly shows a preference to the larger sizes than the slimmer ones dispite what the UK media will have you believe.

All joking aside, I think it is an interesting question as I really have no idea what shape is a preference over here. For those people who think it is terrible to objectify women this way who do not come under option 5 above.... there is no denying that physical appearance plays a bit part in attraction but it is only part of the package. I whole heartily agree that there are many beautiful people of all sizes out there. And for the rest of the ladies out there..... I have no objection to you objectifying us men with a poll of your own. Come on, be naughty and lower yourselves to our level :P.

This is intended to be just a bit of fun and no offence is intended. I sincerely hope it is taken as only that which is why I have put it here rather than as a separate thread.

Enjoy.

RB

RB, I can't imagine watching a live football match at your place... the sound must feel like in the stadium itself....

Thanks Kobelala. It can get a bit immersive sometimes, especially with the big screen down. I just have to tidy the cables behind the speakers now.

RB, this is Pro ! very neatly done :dribble:

The shot is carefully angled. Don't look behind the table or you will see all the loops of spare cable which is not quite so tidy :D.

RB

Calling all gym people.

If anyone is a member at Pure Fitness Suntec and would like company then let me know. I am looking to go back in the next month or so and it is a bit more fun with company.

I am sort of interested in the Tampines Fitness First as well but need my contract to expire and it probably has quite a bit to go. I also suspect there will be no punch bags at Fitness First.

Anyway, get in touch if interested.

RB

I often read another website (or two) which are populated by mainly British guys to help relate to my culture, the fact that they also sometimes post pictures of hot babes has nothing at all to do with it at all. One interesting thread they had was about body types guys prefer in women and the answers were surprising, well to me anyway. This got me thinking as different cultures also look at things differently.

To this end, I post the question to all you gentlemen out there in Singaporeland.....

What bodyshape are you most attracted too.

To aid you in this you can view the picture linked to below (only click on the link if you have no problems looking at a montage of ladies with different bodyshapes. The link goes to my own photobucket account and the ladies are in either normal clothes or swimming costumes (certainly no worse than that). It is up to you to decide if it is suitable to view when your SO is around ;) but it is not 'adult' in any way. I have linked it rather than pasting it in to help protect those of a nervous disposition.

Reference bodytype pic here.

To aid choice there are 4 categories.

1. Skinny: I like my girl catwalk slender.

2. Athletic: Firm, toned and able to bend spoons with her thighs.

3. Curvy: Like a soft desert vista with bumps in all the right places.

4. Larger: Cute and cuddly, someone to hug and never let go of.

5. Looks not important: Some previous girlfriend removed my man bits and I am scared of having an opinion.

You can PM me your vote if your beautiful perfectly figured lady also just happens to read here all results will be anonymous ;).

Ok, here is the results for the poll on the UK site.

Skinny:179

Athletic: 217

Curvy: 695

Large: 24

This clearly shows a preference to the larger sizes than the slimmer ones dispite what the UK media will have you believe.

All joking aside, I think it is an interesting question as I really have no idea what shape is a preference over here. For those people who think it is terrible to objectify women this way who do not come under option 5 above.... there is no denying that physical appearance plays a bit part in attraction but it is only part of the package. I whole heartily agree that there are many beautiful people of all sizes out there. And for the rest of the ladies out there..... I have no objection to you objectifying us men with a poll of your own. Come on, be naughty and lower yourselves to our level :P.

This is intended to be just a bit of fun and no offence is intended. I sincerely hope it is taken as only that which is why I have put it here rather than as a separate thread.

Enjoy.

RB

hmmm i think Option 3 doesn't point to the preference of larger size? i guess the keyword is "bumps in all the right places"~ :P

hmmm i think Option 3 doesn't point to the preference of larger size? i guess the keyword is "bumps in all the right places"~ :P

Surely that would depend on how large the bumps are ;). Most of the UK posters listed row 2 and 3 as curvacious or large from the linked image.

RB

Just a quick update.

Early this morning we made a trip to KKH and a couple of hours later this chap popped out to say hello.

DSCN1573.jpg

Both mummy and baby and even daddy are doing well.

DSCN1566.jpg

DSCN1576.jpg

More updates to come later.

Hope everyone else has a good a day as us.

RB

Surely that would depend on how large the bumps are ;). Most of the UK posters listed row 2 and 3 as curvacious or large from the linked image.

RB

hahahaha sorry i didn't dare to open your link in office in case suddenly my boss comes out and be greeted with the imagines on my computer screen........ :P

Just a quick update.

Early this morning we made a trip to KKH and a couple of hours later this chap popped out to say hello.

Both mummy and baby and even daddy are doing well.

Congratsssss~!!! *confetti flying* :yamseng:

Edited by marshmallow