Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Just last week, while I was talking to my youngest son, he asked me if I ever strike in an lottery. I told him that I trust my instinct and if I buy any number, I usually will win a small prize!! I have such small luck in my life.....

Then he asked if I have bought any numbers recently, and I replied "NO" as I can't think of any number to buy yet. My son then points to the wall decal (inspired by friends78) on the sliding doors of the store room which I put up recently. He said since this is the newest set of number in the house, why not I bet on this 1889. Since, it was badly misaligned, I told myself OK, let's bet on this number and if I win, I can tear down and replaced the decal.

So, there it is!! Bingo!! :dancingqueen: I strike $400 in Sunday's draw!! I usually buy ibet and for 3 draws in a row...win or not, that's IT!! No more second bet as I am not an addict gambler and will drop the numbers if it does not strike!!

The decal on the sliding doors:

eyup_a93_uc4it.jpg

The winning ticket:

5x8v_054_uc4it.jpg

Mae Jie, Got misalignment meh? Seems straight... U actually got the patience to paste it after hearing my horror story? It is so....so...so... tiring and difficult just to get the words straight....

i wonder what will friends78 think if she reads this :P:D

Long -lost sister, u want to know my reaction? Here u go:

8|:furious::bleah:

Just kidding!!! I got no 4D/lucky draw luck so I never buy except to share with colleagues during CNY ToTo... cos they always threaten me that if I don't share and they strike, I will be alone slogging in the company... :no:

So Mae Jie, since I'm the one who indirectly lead u to the $400 windfall, will I get something? :deal:

Ha! Ha! Just joking,,,, :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Long -lost sister, u want to know my reaction? Here u go:

8|:furious::bleah:

Just kidding!!! I got no 4D/lucky draw luck so I never buy except to share with colleagues during CNY ToTo... cos they always threaten me that if I don't share and they strike, I will be alone slogging in the company... :no:

hahaha your colleagues are so cute. but the other way to look at it is, since you dun have any 4D/toto luck, you will drag them down so end up everyone has to continue to slog in the company.... hahahahaha :lol: (good la, this is better than slogging alone... LOL :P)

So Mae Jie, since I'm the one who indirectly lead u to the $400 windfall, will I get something? :deal:

wahahahaha i actually wanna say this yesterday but didn't dare to... :notti: just waiting for someone to start this LOL :P

Mae Jie, Got misalignment meh? Seems straight... U actually got the patience to paste it after hearing my horror story? It is so....so...so... tiring and difficult just to get the words straight....

If you examine closely, you will notice the letter "9" is slanting. I am very bad in doing arts, I have 'rough' hands and very impatient person. But, surprisingly, it takes me less than 10 mins to put up those words :lol: What I did was to remove the stickers concurrently as I paste the words on the doors. The only problem is the air bubbles which I can spot a few small ones still on the decal. :bangwall:

wahahahaha i actually wanna say this yesterday but didn't dare to... :notti: just waiting for someone to start this LOL :P

Sure, I plan our 'mini' gathering after my China trip. Sis May & Sleek can come along too. I have not met sister footprint.....let's see if she has time to meet us.

Sure, I plan our 'mini' gathering after my China trip. Sis May & Sleek can come along too. I have not met sister footprint.....let's see if she has time to meet us.

Me me me :sport-smiley-004:

Sis the decal very nice.... are you in China already ?

me me me too!!!!!

likewise I have no lottery luck at all. Stopped buying coz I never win anyway!

Me me me :sport-smiley-004:

let me know the date and i try to arrange! :)

sure, sure....all will be invited.

Unless we are visiting csingeu's place when he opens house, then everyone can optimise the trip to the West (especially those staying farther away in Boon Keng, East side). Otherwise, may I suggest that we meet somewhere at Novena for dinner, my treat!!

Brother,

I am still in Singapore. Will be travelling from this Friday night, 8th July, until morning of 20th July. May consider to extend my stay in Beijing until Friday 22nd July. Still considering if I still have the stamina after all the "stan stan" trip, flying around so many cities!!

Definitely have to return by Friday 22nd, as I have Joey Yap's BaZi seminar on 23rd July, followed by my facial appointment on 24th July.

Otherwise, may I suggest that we meet somewhere at Novena for dinner, my treat!!

Mae jie....No lah.... U have helped me a lot...I shd be the one treating u... In any case, there are so many of us... 'Smelly smelly' can easily eat up your $400... Buy some good stuff to pamper yourself so as to remind u of your good luck :good:

Mae jie....No lah.... U have helped me a lot...I shd be the one treating u... In any case, there are so many of us... 'Smelly smelly' can easily eat up your $400... Buy some good stuff to pamper yourself so as to remind u of your good luck :good:

Sister,

No lah, I can gather one round table of 10 pax at the Chinese restaurant opposite Novena church, cheap cheap one, no worry even it means 'eating' up my win $. This kind of windfall luck must share with everyone.

Sis May

I try to avoid Sat evening ya?

Edited by mae29

sure, sure....all will be invited.

Unless we are visiting csingeu's place when he opens house, then everyone can optimise the trip to the West (especially those staying farther away in Boon Keng, East side). Otherwise, may I suggest that we meet somewhere at Novena for dinner, my treat!!

We go Dutch ba.

I'm available for most weekdays for month of aug! Haa.. :)

We go Dutch ba.

I'm available for most weekdays for month of aug! Haa.. :)

Wow sister, thx for saving the $$ for me. :)

ok. Let us fix an evening on weekday in Aug after work??

Wow sister, thx for saving the $$ for me. :)

ok. Let us fix an evening on weekday in Aug after work??

It's more fun if at someone house leh.... Go restaurant like so boring. Hehe....

I am free on saturdays starting from aug and super busy on Sundays. Change in schedule in church. :)

It's more fun if at someone house leh.... Go restaurant like so boring. Hehe....

I am free on saturdays starting from aug and super busy on Sundays. Change in schedule in church. :)

Oh, your church session is now changed to Sunday morning?

If you all don't mind the ulu place in the West, then can come over to my place. Otherwise, we choose somewhere near Novena which is quite central for all of us.

Edited by mae29