Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

As mentioned in one of our sis' blog, I will post up the picture and share with all of you why I purchase the Luminaire cube and for what feng shui purpose after I have received it.

In the meantime, I will be busy over this weekend from 13-15 August 2011, attending the "Decision Referential Technology (DRT)" course conducted by my master Joey Yap at the M-Hotel Singapore.

Will update my blog as soon as I have more time to write something here.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mae, check with hor, you had mentioned that the stove better not face the door, this door is mean to the main door or kitchen door huh :unsure:

The stove cannot be in direct alignment with any doors. In my case, the stove is in alignment with the back door.

Hi, mango13 Jie

I post here again my 2D floor plan which shows clearly the location of my stove which can be seen from the back door.

fsxk_b36_uc4it.jpg

The stove and back door:

grq4_ce7_uc4it.jpg

grpn_7c8_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

The stove cannot be in direct alignment with any doors. In my case, the stove is in alignment with the back door.

Hi Mae, may I send my floor plan to you and need your help to advise where can I place the stove? Many thanks in advance :o

Haiz, my stove faces the entrance of my open concept kitchen... :o:(

Feel so sad after reading this.

Think I have a similar tap and bowl. Haha...

Bro, Drexter

I just peeped at your blog but didn't see the full picture of your toilet leh? Anyway, nice reno you have!

Hi Mae, may I send my floor plan to you and need your help to advise where can I place the stove? Many thanks in advance :o

mango13 Jie

alright, send me your floor plan and let me take a look. I need some compass readings too. Will advise you after your PM.

Haiz, my stove faces the entrance of my open concept kitchen... :o:(

Feel so sad after reading this.

Sis Adi,

If there is no issue after you move in, just leave it. My master always said this: "If it ain't broken, don't fix it." Unless there is something happened after you stay in the house, like one of our sister in this forum who sms'ed me for help, then we need to fix the problem.

Bro, Drexter

I just peeped at your blog but didn't see the full picture of your toilet leh? Anyway, nice reno you have!

will post soon....

Sis Adi,

If there is no issue after you move in, just leave it. My master always said this: "If it ain't broken, don't fix it." Unless there is something happened after you stay in the house, like one of our sister in this forum who sms'ed me for help, then we need to fix the problem.

Yes, yes... And I'm the grateful gal who sought for Mae

jie's help when my hubby encountered problems continuously after we moved in. Mae jie was kind to drop her work almost instantly and gave us some remedies to deal with my kitchen. Apparently, it is a no no in fengshui to have a open concept kitchen... I'm now considering whether to install a sliding door at the kitchen entrance. Thks again, mae jie:)

Hi, Sister mango13

Thank you for dropping by and I truly salute your great stamina reading through all the pages of my blog while taking care of your little granddaughter!! :bow::bow::bow:

How I wish my elder son gets married soon!!! But he is fickle-minded when comes to relationship matter. Last night he was telling me that he is breaking off with his current girlfriend as 'he still cannot forget the time he spent with his ex-gf'..OMG!!!

Anyway, from reading his BaZi chart, I know this problem is forthcoming and it is just a matter of time before the Dragon year arrives to clash his Spouse Palace.

I am indeed grateful that I have the opportunity to get acquainted with the friendly and nice people here. I truly cherish my friendship with all brothers and sisters I have known and met in this forum!!! :thumbs up:

We all can stay young if we learn to let bygones be bygones, and have an optimistic & positive view of the future!! Always be self-contented with our lot, and we can be happy. We are all unique in each of our own way. Once we are happy, we look beautiful!! My younger sister who stayed with me recently, saw my current photos and commented the same thing - that I look more optimistic now. :yamseng:

Hi Mae, not to worry of your elder son relationship coz my elder daughter told me that she may not be getting marriage when she was 24 years old (maybe phobia of the parents broken marriage) :( but after 1 year later she come to me for advice on her courtship between 2 boys :) 顺其自然吧 :)

Sis Adi,

Ok, fingers crossed then. But I was told this year my luck not good... toes also try to cross... :unsure:

Yes, yes... And I'm the grateful gal who sought for Mae jie's help when my hubby encountered problems continuously after we moved in. Mae jie was kind to drop her work almost instantly and gave us some remedies to deal with my kitchen. Apparently, it is a no no in fengshui to have a open concept kitchen... I'm now considering whether to install a sliding door at the kitchen entrance. Thks again, mae jie:)

Hope your hubby is ok after Mae's help?

Continue with my Silk Road journey to Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region - Kashgar:

Visited the Old Town City, where restoration works are in progress:

14ok_27c_uc4it.jpg

On the street of Old Town city:

16sv_f32_uc4it.jpg

A beautiful Uyghur lady standing outside her home, which is made of mud brick wall.

135h_fff_uc4it.jpg

A cute little boy sitting in front of his house:

f2d5_a75_uc4it.jpg

Door curtain behind the entrance of every house:

iivn_987_uc4it.jpg

The Kashgar Stone City, in the Tashkorgan county:

The ancient Kashgar Stone City was a significant castle at the junction of the middle route and southern route of the ancient Silk Road. The Stone City is also the place where roads from Kashgar, Shache, Yingjisha and Yecheng to the Pamirs meet. Link

g8o4_545_uc4it.jpg

Not far away from the Stone city, we visited the Apak Khoja and Fragrance Concubine 香妃 Tomb:

i9qb_179_uc4it.jpg

grpn_dd5_uc4it.jpg

1j38_885_uc4it.jpg

Can read up her story here: Legend of Xiang Fei

Yes, yes... And I'm the grateful gal who sought for Mae

jie's help when my hubby encountered problems continuously after we moved in. Mae jie was kind to drop her work almost instantly and gave us some remedies to deal with my kitchen. Apparently, it is a no no in fengshui to have a open concept kitchen... I'm now considering whether to install a sliding door at the kitchen entrance. Thks again, mae jie:)

Dear sis,

It is my pleasure to share my knowledge. Hope everything is going on well for your family!

By the way, if you are not installing the sliding door yet, you may put 2 big pots of plants near the left side, closer to the main entrance.