Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow, sounds so exotic. Have you bought your pashmina/s? :)

Hi, sis Adi

We are now back to Crown Inn Hotel for lunch!!

The scenary along the way to the border between China & Pakistan is really spectacular!! You know what? It is first time I saw snow! Feel it too!! The mountainous area is 4800m above sea level, and there is layer of thin snow along the sides of road!! Very beautiful indeed!!

After lunch, we will be heading back to Kashgar.

Hi, sis Adi

We are now back to Crown Inn Hotel for lunch!!

The scenary along the way to the border between China & Pakistan is really spectacular!! You know what? It is first time I saw snow! Feel it too!! The mountainous area is 4800m above sea level, and there is layer of thin snow along the sides of road!! Very beautiful indeed!!

After lunch, we will be heading back to Kashgar.

Yesterday afternoon, I was pleasantly surprise by Wats App messsage from Sis Mae, she sent me few photos n say that she's at China - Pakistan border.... Beautiful pis of mountain covered with snow on top... really beautiful place, will leave it to her to share her pics when she's back :sport-smiley-004: can feel that she's really happy and enjoying herself :sport-smiley-004:

Wahhhh. With her boy's results, already good mood. Add good scenery some more. Bliss lar.

Wonder when I can go on a holiday? Feel too broke now. :P

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I have returned home safely but down with stomach upset for few days already.

Today, I'm attending Joey Yap's Wealth & Destiny seminar at Raffles City Convention Centre.

Cheers!!

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I have returned home safely but down with stomach upset for few days already.

Today, I'm attending Joey Yap's Wealth & Destiny seminar at Raffles City Convention Centre.

Cheers!!

Welcome back wor! How was your trip??

Welcome back and hope you feel better soon. You really have an active schedule! Pei fu! :)

Wahhhh. With her boy's results, already good mood. Add good scenery some more. Bliss lar.

Wonder when I can go on a holiday? Feel too broke now. :P

Dear Sister

I am sure you had travelled far more places than me! At this age, it was my first time to touch the snow!

When I told my elder son, he asked me to get out of the house in December, he wants me to go holiday in America during winter!! Let's see!

Welcome back wor! How was your trip??

Dear Bro

Our trip, to say my unbiased least, was successful in that we covered every item as planned.  I myself enjoyed it very much and it was lovely travelling with all my friends.   Of course there were a few hiccups along the way but we had to expect the unexpected.

Murphy’s Law says – “If anything can go wrong, it will”.  In any case, they all turned out well – lost person found (friend A), lost of breath in Tashkorgan recovered (friend B), lost luggage in Xi’an found (Mine!!), missing persons located in Terra Cotta grounds (friends A & B), confiscated medication in Beijing ?????? (friend B).

We had on 2 occassions lost sights of our friends while visiting the scenic spot. There were just too many people (summer holiday) and everywhere is very crowded & can easily get lost in the crowd.

The most unforgettable is the lost of my hand carry luggage which was recovered!! The careless driver left my handcarry bag behind in the carpark outside the airport in Xi'an. When we reached the hotel one hour later, I found my luggage was missing! The tour guide called the local police & the police post in Xi'an airport to help find my handcarry. 20 mins later, they called back & they found my luggage!!!

I was overjoyed as I can't believe any lost item can be recovered in an open place with heavy human & traffic flow!! The handcarry contains the souvenirs I bought in 3 cities: Urumqi, Kashgar & Turpan, about $400 worth of items & my makeup kit, one day clothings & my medicine.

Welcome back, Sis!!! Missed you a lot!

Dear Sister

I missed you too, that's why I what'sapp you while I was in Tashkorgan visiting the border town. Hope to meet you soon, at any of bro & sis home when ready.

Welcome back and hope you feel better soon. You really have an active schedule! Pei fu! :)

Dear Sis

Thank you for your usual concern. I guess it is quite common for travellers to get stomach upset when holidaying in China. Most of the time, we ate at hotel but 2 of us are down with food poisoning. :(

My schedule is really packed!

I came home on Wednesday early morning.

On Thursday morning, I went to see the GP for stomachache. In the afternoon, I went for a medical review at Mt E Medical Centre, followed by MRI scanning at Lucky Plaza Medical Centre.

Friday was spent washing & cleaning the house!!

Saturday whole day was spent at the seminar.

Sunday - managed to sleep longer, spent time with my youngest son & my sister who came to stay with me (she sold her flat & now waiting for her new place to be ready 3 months later).

Btw, both you and bro boyblunder are making me envy of your BIG living room!! Don't forget to invite me over!!

welcome back! the forum fengshui seems so wrong without you around :)

Hey Brother

Wow.....thank you for the nice words which brighten me up today! :)

I will be registering a company so that by 3 years time, I can claim accredition in the field of Chinese Metaphysics!

Malays & Christians do not believe in Feng Shui right?

Edited by mae29