Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Oh, your church session is now changed to Sunday morning?

If you all don't mind the ulu place in the West, then can come over to my place. Otherwise, we choose somewhere near Novena which is quite central for all of us.

Ya changed to Sunday but not morning only. I will be in. Church from 10am to 6pm. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i agree with May_dream, go someone's house is more fun... haha... maybe like what sis mae said, can "optimize" the trip to the west together with csingeu's house visit~ :D

My tears dropped when my second son sent me the following message;

MOM YOU CAN BE PROUD OF YOUR SON! GOT TOP CLASS HONOURS!!!

He had checked his results using his student online portal & was filled with joy when he obtained 'BEng with Honours in Naval Architecture with Offshore Engineering'.

He told me his hands were still shaking when he sent me the message. :)

He is starting work at a shipyard on Monday, and with 1st Class honour, he can get a higher starting pay!! :good:

Edited by mae29

Wow!!! Congrats!! Yr son is really smart! Must be very happy and proud mum you are!!

Congrats Mae-jie, you must be very proud and happy. :):):)

Sisters here

Thanks, thanks! :sport-smiley-004:

I am indeed very happy and feel very proud that my children bring glory to our family! This is especially when others have been 'looking down' on them because they came from a broken family. I remembered my second son had to take time off and skipped lessons to fetch his late father after his chemo session. It was really a tough time for this 2nd son who had to juggle his time between his study and caring for his sick father during his first year.

When you become parents, you will understand how I feel right now. :D

Congratz!

With such great result, the career path indeed better, not to mention better pay.

and its so sweet, coz, from the msg your son sent, he really want u be proud of him! :)

and that he is really happy that he did u proud. ;)

I sort of know that feeling cos when I see my nephews and nieces did well, I am also very proud. And if it's own flesh and blood, I am sure the feelings is even stronger. :)

Sisters here

Thanks, thanks! :sport-smiley-004:

I am indeed very happy and feel very proud that my children bring glory to our family! This is especially when others have been 'looking down' on them because they came from a broken family. I remembered my second son had to take time off and skipped lessons to fetch his late father after his chemo session. It was really a tough time for this 2nd son who had to juggle his time between his study and caring for his sick father during his first year.

When you become parents, you will understand how I feel right now. :D

Yes..I fully understand... Don't say 1st class hons lah... I think If mine just need to get a pass, I already super proud liao...

Congrats Mae Jie... :good: So now u can shake legs liao... :notti:

Btw, enjoy your trip and bon voyage!

yo sis Mae, congrats!! i feel that the more heart warming thing is the sms he sent you, such a sweet boy! :)

just btw, when i last visited your home, i already felt that your 2nd son is very well-mannered :good: very hard to find boys like him nowadays haha :)

Yes..I fully understand... Don't say 1st class hons lah... I think If mine just need to get a pass, I already super proud liao...

Congrats Mae Jie... :good: So now u can shake legs liao... :notti:

Btw, enjoy your trip and bon voyage!

hee i guess that's how parents usually feel about their own children? :) that's something my mom said too... hee :P no matter what happened, there is nothing as close to your heart as your own flesh and blood :)

Dear Sisters & brothers

I am in Changi Airport departure hall, using the internet kiosk to drop a line to inform you that I will be travelling to China for the Silk Route tour starting now to July 20th.

Cheers

Linda aka mae29

Congrats Sis Mae, your son's message is so sweet the way he inform you of his results. :good:

Enjoy your holiday!

hi, sister

thx for the well wishes!

I'm now in Kashgar, in a small town called Tashkorgan. We stayed in Crown Inn hotel & there is wireless service for guest!

This morning we are heading to the border of Pakistan & China.

Weather is freezing now ...around 15 degree C.

Will share pictures with all!!

My tears dropped when my second son sent me the following message;

MOM YOU CAN BE PROUD OF YOUR SON! GOT TOP CLASS HONOURS!!!

He had checked his results using his student online portal & was filled with joy when he obtained 'BEng with Honours in Naval Architecture with Offshore Engineering'.

He told me his hands were still shaking when he sent me the message. :)

He is starting work at a shipyard on Monday, and with 1st Class honour, he can get a higher starting pay!! :good:

WOW ! Sis Mae, congrats, really feel happy for you :good: you boy will have a bright bright future :)

hi, sister

thx for the well wishes!

I'm now in Kashgar, in a small town called Tashkorgan. We stayed in Crown Inn hotel & there is wireless service for guest!

This morning we are heading to the border of Pakistan & China.

Weather is freezing now ...around 15 degree C.

Will share pictures with all!!

Sis, I think you love us alot, at Pakistan still log into RT :D anyway enjoy ur trip, the places u go for this trip are really exotic and adventurous ! Pakistan - China border :jawdrop::good: