Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The air does look clean from the pics. Nice blue skies. Bet the night sky is gorgeous too. Did you see many falling stars?

You look good in the pics! Hope you have recovered from the tummy upset?

Sis Mae, you look great in the photos and you definitely don't look your age. And the scenery is fantastic. In the photos where there is snow, were you not cold? I didn't see you wearing any sweaters or overcoats, just a shawl in some areas.

Edited by jupiter

Sis Mae, you look great in the photos and you definitely don't look your age. And the scenery is fantastic. In the photos where there is snow, were you not cold? I didn't see you wearing any sweaters or overcoats, just a shawl in some areas.

Hello, sister

Glad to see you here again! We must catch up for cup of coffee soon, ya!

Cold? It is very cold and windy, but I can tahan cold but not the heat! I show you later what happened when we visited the GOBII desert!!

Look at the 2 people behind me - they are wearing windbreakers!! I only had my shawl over me.. :)

w2nj_8c6_uc4it.png

Edited by mae29

Nice to have you back Sis :D

Hello, Bro

Of course I have to be back...for your Durian party!! :P

Welcome back Mae jie. U look gorgeous in all the photos! Glad to read that u had fun albeit the bad stomach... Rest well :)

The air does look clean from the pics. Nice blue skies. Bet the night sky is gorgeous too. Did you see many falling stars?

You look good in the pics! Hope you have recovered from the tummy upset?

Hello, sisters

Thanks for concern! I have fully recovered.

In Kashgar, the city at night was glittered with neon lights everywhere and we forgotten about the stars in the sky!!

Kashgar is the “cleanest city in China” and we visited the Id Kah Mosque (艾提尕尔) reputed to be over 550 years old with enough space for 10,000 devotees on a Friday. Lunch was in the home of an Uyghur family, toured Old city district and the Sunday Bazaar. This is the place where time stood still.

However, as reported in the news, knives and blasts killed 11 people in this City yesterday!!

Poor Mae - you have slimmed down so much.....

Hello, bro

Glad to see you here!! I had already slimmed down before the trip, and now I lost more weight!! Thought it was good to be slimmed...to shed those fats in unwanted area! :o

Edited by mae29

However, as reported in the news, knives and blasts killed 11 people in this City yesterday!!

Yah loh! This morning when I saw the news, I was like thinking how come this country sounded so familiar..then I suddenly remembered that u just returned from there!! Heng ah!

Hello, sister

Glad to see you here again! We must catch up for cup of coffee soon, ya!

Cold? It is very cold and windy, but I can tahan cold but not the heat! I show you later what happened when we visited the GOBII desert!!

Look at the 2 people behind me - they are wearing windbreakers!! I only had my shawl over me.. :)

w2nj_8c6_uc4it.png

Sure sure, I remember our Starbucks coffee. Lol. Do give me a tinker when you are around my area. :thumbs up:

Sis, you realli very strong sia. What's the temperature there? For me, I sure will be in sweater and overcoat/windbreaker.

Edited by jupiter

Yah loh! This morning when I saw the news, I was like thinking how come this country sounded so familiar..then I suddenly remembered that u just returned from there!! Heng ah!

Throughout the trip, we count ourselves very lucky indeed, as we were staying at the hotel just opposite the 'killing place' which we saw the footage aired on TV.

Actually, if given another chance, I will still visit Kashgar again, and travel about 380 kilometers to Tashkorgan. This small town is closed in winter from November to March.

Here, showing you some pictures of the beautiful kids in Kashgar:

This little girl was 'found' in the Old Town City in Kashgar...very adorable right? Abit like 'ang mo kia' hor??

q5i9_d93_uc4it.jpg

These kids are 'found' while visiting the tomb of a famous historian inside a mosque in Kashgar:

mb69_6a2_uc4it.jpg

Found this group of kids near the Ancient Stone City:

mxhf_2f9_uc4it.jpg

This little girl was manning a store, along the journey to Tashkorgan. I gave her RMB5 to take this picture, but she rejected. I stuffed the money in the 'money box', she then ran after me and gave me 2 hard boiled eyes and a drink! Out of good gesture, I took one egg and returned her the others.

162x_95b_uc4it.jpg

This guy is on patrol in the Ancient Stone City, to make sure nobody remove the stones from the ruins!!!

113u_b85_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

Hi Mae, finally finished your total 47 pages blogs in 2 weeks time (only can read 2 or 4 pages in a day due to busy with work & look after my little granddaughter after work). After reading your blogs, really 佩服到五体投地. Have to work to take care of your 3 darlings, doing the reno work arrangement by youeself (luckily you met the good ID who always help you whenever you encounter problem during the reno). And, very 羡慕you have meet so many bros & sis in this fourm. By the way, I am only 1 year senior then you but when we are going out together, I think pepole will address you as 小姐 & me will be AUNTY :( You don't look like at your age :good:

Hi Mae, check with hor, you had mentioned that the stove better not face the door, this door is mean to the main door or kitchen door huh :unsure:

Hi Mae, finally finished your total 47 pages blogs in 2 weeks time (only can read 2 or 4 pages in a day due to busy with work & look after my little granddaughter after work). After reading your blogs, really 佩服到五体投地. Have to work to take care of your 3 darlings, doing the reno work arrangement by youeself (luckily you met the good ID who always help you whenever you encounter problem during the reno). And, very 羡慕you have meet so many bros & sis in this fourm. By the way, I am only 1 year senior then you but when we are going out together, I think pepole will address you as 小姐 & me will be AUNTY :( You don't look like at your age :good:

Hi, Sister mango13

Thank you for dropping by and I truly salute your great stamina reading through all the pages of my blog while taking care of your little granddaughter!! :bow::bow::bow:

How I wish my elder son gets married soon!!! But he is fickle-minded when comes to relationship matter. Last night he was telling me that he is breaking off with his current girlfriend as 'he still cannot forget the time he spent with his ex-gf'..OMG!!!

Anyway, from reading his BaZi chart, I know this problem is forthcoming and it is just a matter of time before the Dragon year arrives to clash his Spouse Palace.

I am indeed grateful that I have the opportunity to get acquainted with the friendly and nice people here. I truly cherish my friendship with all brothers and sisters I have known and met in this forum!!! :thumbs up:

We all can stay young if we learn to let bygones be bygones, and have an optimistic & positive view of the future!! Always be self-contented with our lot, and we can be happy. We are all unique in each of our own way. Once we are happy, we look beautiful!! My younger sister who stayed with me recently, saw my current photos and commented the same thing - that I look more optimistic now. :yamseng:

nice blog

Hi, daiwa

I thank you for dropping by and your comment here. I hope to see your own t-blog soon.

Hi Mae, check with hor, you had mentioned that the stove better not face the door, this door is mean to the main door or kitchen door huh :unsure:

The stove cannot be in direct alignment with any doors. In my case, the stove is in alignment with the back door.