Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Sis Mae, hey thanks for sharing your Mid Valley experience and congrats on you attaining another cert :good::D really show your committment and interest in FS :good:

Sis, I want to ask u something : as we've wats app before, u know I'm not in a rush to move in as I've not done my chinese customary ceremony (next year).... but wife n me would like to stay at our new place on our off days and so on.... do I need to get an official moving in date for this, or do I only get a move in date after my chinese customary wedding and move into our home ?? :unsure: now we're a bit blur over this.... thanks Sis

Brother,

Yes, you still need an auspicious date once you moved in with your new barang barang, bed, etc. Your human Qi is already occupying the place!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, Bro RB

Thank you for allowing me to visit your place at late hour yesterday. I was enjoying my shopping spree in Tampines Mall and Century Square. I have not been to Tampines for quite a long time, except recent trip to Pasir Ris to meet one forumer and my colleague, Changi Airport & expo.

Now that you have met me in person, I guess you will do the shortlisting?? :lol: Ofcourse, I can't rely totally on their pictures as there are some 'qualitative' analysis like Qi Color (i.e. facial energy tone), wrinkles and fine lines which need to be scrutinised in person for full face reading. :sport-smiley-004:

Hey Mae, it was great to finally meet you and I am just sorry we got home so late and had only a short time to chat. I know my wife would have liked to chat more but I am not sure I should let the two of you chit chat in Mandarin so much as I can see only trouble resulting if I cannot defend myself :D. Hopefully we can all meet for longer when you are over this way next.

Oh the pictures are only for round 1. A lovely lady like yourself would require many rounds before the right gentleman would be worthy ;).

RB

Brother,

Yes, you still need an auspicious date once you moved in with your new barang barang, bed, etc. Your human Qi is already occupying the place!!

Sis, thanks ! So when I do my chinese ceremony, do I need another move in date for my wife ??

Sis, thanks ! So when I do my chinese ceremony, do I need another move in date for my wife ??

Just one suitable date for both of you will do, so that it won't clash with you and your wife. As you will definitely be choosing an auspicious date for chinese ceremony. So no need another date for your wife.

Edited by mae29

Just one suitable date for both of you will do, so that it won't clash with you and your wife. As you will definitely be choosing an auspicious date for chinese ceremony.

Oh okok Sis , thanks ! :sport-smiley-004:

hi hi can i have the ID , donny contact, which firm is he from? i starting a brand new flat renovation with limited budget , hope he can help.

hi hi can i have the ID , donny contact, which firm is he from? i starting a brand new flat renovation with limited budget , hope he can help.

Hi, Hi

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will send you his contact details. But I understand he is very busy this week with handling over of his neighbours new flats at AMK, as well as renovation to his brother and his own new flats around the same time!! I guess he will have more time once these projects are completed around this week. :)

<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><u><b>REPOST</b></u><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Crack line and bubbling of plastering on wall at my living room surfaced recently:

1e9o_573_uc4it.jpg

A few months back, I mentioned about the bubbled plastering on the wall in our living room. I also mentioned that my ID left the firm and joined another company. But he still arranged for the plaster guy to return to re-do the wall plastering for me. Here are the progress photographs which I managed to get another card reader to download them!!

1st Picture - Can see the exposed concrete after they scrapped off the plasters? OMG!! I didn't know we had water seepage from the external HDB wall which is the root cause of the bubbled plastering!!!

16lg_a92_uc4it.jpg

2nd Picture - I asked the plasterer guy to scrap off the whole wall, not just the affected area, and he did so to my satisfaction. :)

wy6k_05c_uc4it.jpg

3rd Picture - Then, I texted my ID asking if I could ask the plasterer guy to touch up the gaps along the aircon trunking, which he promptly agreed and asked the guy to seal up for me. :)

tkol_71c_uc4it.jpg

I have yet to ask them back to re-paint the affected wall, as my bedroom is not suitable for renovation in month of 6-Jun to 6-July due to presence of sickness star #2. I will have to wait until my China trip, perhaps in August.

Edited by mae29

Around the same time in May, I was surprised to notice water ponding in my mini-garden.

I suspect it was from the U-drainage pipe which was replaced 12 years ago. At that time, the upstairs neighbour tried to poke & damaged the choked pipe, while my maid was cooking next to the sink area. She had to throw away the food she had cooked.

For the recent incident, when I touched the pipe, there is no sign of water leaking from the U-pipe. After few days of observation, finally let me witnessed it on one evening!! I saw the water was gushing out from the air vent, splashing like powerful water jet!! I immediately go upstairs and asked that neighbour to call the plumber from TC to fix the problem, and they foot the bill because I didn't ask them to share the cost of previous replacement.

I was also frustrated when the plumber told my son, who was at home when they came to clear the choked pipe upstair, that nothing be done at my side because there is no water leaking from the U-pipe!! I was getting mad and immediately stopped my tasks at work, rushed home and scolded the plumber STUPID!!! :curse::furious:

What I want them to do, is to seal up the air vent as it had already burst opened, not the drained pipe connection!! After my lashing out at them, the plumber did as instructed, and sealed up the air pipe as seen in the picture:

grpn_ad9_uc4it.jpg

Luckily I didn't box up the ugly pipe!!! Can you imagine the hassle cleaning up the mess?? :jawdrop:

Remember the dangerous weapon my youngest son bought recently?

On the day when he bought back the Sword, I took some pictures and you can now have a glimpse of my youngest son, who is a very private person!! From Face Reading, my youngest son has the best feature (the 5 Officers we so called for Face Reading) among my 3 children and you can see from the first picture the prominent nose from side view....

grpn_a91_uc4it.jpg

Can imagine the length of this Japanese Sword!!!

grpn_664_uc4it.jpg[/url

grpn_607_uc4it.jpg

With the stand...

grpn_ff6_uc4it.jpg

There is another sword he bought few days later.....

Around the same time in May, I was surprised to notice water ponding in my mini-garden.

I suspect it was from the U-drainage pipe which was replaced 12 years ago. At that time, the upstairs neighbour tried to poke & damaged the choked pipe, while my maid was cooking next to the sink area. She had to throw away the food she had cooked.

For the recent incident, when I touched the pipe, there is no sign of water leaking from the U-pipe. After few days of observation, finally let me witnessed it on one evening!! I saw the water was gushing out from the air vent, splashing like powerful water jet!! I immediately go upstairs and asked that neighbour to call the plumber from TC to fix the problem, and they foot the bill because I didn't ask them to share the cost of previous replacement.

I was also frustrated when the plumber told my son, who was at home when they came to clear the choked pipe upstair, that nothing be done at my side because there is no water leaking from the U-pipe!! I was getting mad and immediately stopped my tasks at work, rushed home and scolded the plumber STUPID!!! :curse::furious:

What I want them to do, is to seal up the air vent as it had already burst opened, not the drained pipe connection!! After my lashing out at them, the plumber did as instructed, and sealed up the air pipe as seen in the picture:

grpn_ad9_uc4it.jpg

Luckily I didn't box up the ugly pipe!!! Can you imagine the hassle cleaning up the mess?? :jawdrop:

Wise choice, I'm also not boxing up all my pipes...

A few months back, I mentioned about the bubbled plastering on the wall in our living room. I also mentioned that my ID left the firm and joined another company. But he still arranged for the plaster guy to return to re-do the wall plastering for me. Here are the progress photographs which I managed to get another card reader to download them!!

1st Picture - Can see the exposed concrete after they scrapped off the plasters? OMG!! I didn't know we had water seepage from the external HDB wall which is the root cause of the bubbled plastering!!!

16lg_a92_uc4it.jpg

2nd Picture - I asked the plasterer guy to scrap off the whole wall, not just the affected area, and he did so to my satisfaction. :)

wy6k_05c_uc4it.jpg

3rd Picture - Then, I texted my ID asking if I could ask the plasterer guy to touch up the gaps along the aircon trunking, which he promptly agreed and asked the guy to seal up for me. :)

tkol_71c_uc4it.jpg

I have yet to ask them back to re-paint the affected wall, as my bedroom is not suitable for renovation in month of 6-Jun to 6-July due to presence of sickness star #2. I will have to wait until my China trip, perhaps in August.

Wow, after so long and they are still willing to come back and touch up. Good!

Glad to see they go it sorted out for you finally.

Did you get on to the Town Council to get the outside wall fixed to stop any more leaking ?.

RB

wah mae29... your ID really very gd leh...

the gaps for my aircon trunking also not covered up...

i might have to DIY myself... after I shift in...

bit by bit ba...

may have to pick up some handyman skills from RimBlock... he's pretty gd at all these stuff (i've seen what he was doing to all the trunking in his kitchen, when i visited him the last time...)