Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Oh we know it's just jest, May :) But I'll really like to suggest internet dating or speed dating - sounds cliche but a lot of meaningful relationships start from the Net where looks are secondary. In fact, I much prefer that because you don't form pre-conceived judgments based on a person's looks first. You connect first on an intellectual and emotional level, then when you finally decide to meet - the person only seems to look better than you'd imagined because he is so many wonderful things.

Don't worry May - things will fall into place at the right time and you'll meet the right person, rich or not, one day :):wub:

- Ely

After seeing your photo, i think "forget it". cannot imagine being with an old man..... i think better i earn my money and maybe do more reno. hahahaha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How about this chap.... he is very rich......

How about father and son if they are both half rich :o:D

RB

Oh we know it's just jest, May :) But I'll really like to suggest internet dating or speed dating - sounds cliche but a lot of meaningful relationships start from the Net where looks are secondary. In fact, I much prefer that because you don't form pre-conceived judgments based on a person's looks first. You connect first on an intellectual and emotional level, then when you finally decide to meet - the person only seems to look better than you'd imagined because he is so many wonderful things.

Don't worry May - things will fall into place at the right time and you'll meet the right person, rich or not, one day :):wub:

- Ely

After seeing your photo, i think "forget it". cannot imagine being with an old man..... i think better i earn my money and maybe do more reno. hahahaha...

Bro RB

Actually, we are looking for Ah Pek, not OLD Ah Pek! :lol:

I'm already 50+ but that the photo of that rich man you posted cannot lah, so definitely a NO NO too for May. :rofl:

We don't mind the age, but the Ah Pek must also look young like me! :lol::huh:

(This photo was taken just 2 days ago!! Finally get rid of pimples!!!)

vw8y_2af_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

Bro RB

Actually, we are looking for Ah Pek, not OLD Ah Pek! :lol:

Look at me...I'm already 50+ but that the photo of that rich man you posted cannot lah, so definitely a NO NO too for May. :rofl:

vw8y_2af_uc4it.jpg

Yes and you look really good. I cringe at older western women as Asian ladies age just so much better.

Still no one knows who the old gentleman is........ he has been in so many films and looks more or less like he does in that photo. He is not an actor but insists on being in each film he has a link to.

Ahh, someone must know. Thought Ely may.

RB

Stan Lee.

Any prizes? :)

Yes and you look really good. I cringe at older western women as Asian ladies age just so much better.

Still no one knows who the old gentleman is........ he has been in so many films and looks more or less like he does in that photo. He is not an actor but insists on being in each film he has a link to.

Ahh, someone must know. Thought Ely may.

RB

Stan Lee.

Any prizes? :)

See, I knew someone must know.

Stan Lee, the one time president of Marvell comics, co-creator of Spiderman, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Ironman, The Hulk, Thor (the comic version) and many others.

If you see a very old man in an comic book character film for old a few seconds then it is most likely Stan Lee. He is currently 89 years old.

You get 10 internet credits to do with as you please ;).

RB

Haa.. A family friend indeed! :)

It's nice knowing how they can turn out to b a friend, not just hi-bye touch-n-go ...

But of coz, ur id is best la. Hee..

Will share if Donny shares the same commitment to my project too. :) So far so good, we are satisfied!

sis Mae, Donny is really a nice guy~ it's always good to gain a new friend~ :good:

hahahaha sis mae does your ID Donny know kung fu also.... :rofl:

My ID's kung fu is in Interior Design! This is what his BaZi Chart says about his personality trait: (he won't visit this reno blog for sure!!)

My ID is an intelligent guy and has a Thriving Structure type of chart. It endows him with the ability to connect with people and inspire others. So, my ID should tap into his creative talent and inspire people with his work.

Hahaha....so my ID only has creative talent ....no martial art kung fu! :rofl:

Recently I started to fill myself with activities to better use of my free time & to keep my mind active.

I will be on business trip on 6-7 June.

I will be attending courses in KL on 23-25 June.

I will be on vacation in XingJiang / Xian / Beijing from 8-21 July.

I will be on full day seminar here on 23-July.

I will be attending course from 13-15 August.

More to come!!

Hi Mae

Have been reading your blog and like the new look of ur renovated home.

Can I have the name and contact no of your electrician and the house movers? I had sent you an email too.

Tks

Hi Mae

Have been reading your blog and like the new look of ur renovated home.

Can I have the name and contact no of your electrician and the house movers? I had sent you an email too.

Tks

Hi,eth228

Many thanks for popping by my reno t-blog. I am currently on business trip in Brunei, a boring country..... the saving grace is the hotel has wireless internet for which I can still surf the net. Else, I will be bored to death!! zz

I will PM you the information shortly.

Hi,eth228

Many thanks for popping by my reno t-blog. I am currently on business trip in Brunei, a boring country..... the saving grace is the hotel has wireless internet for which I can still surf the net. Else, I will be bored to death!! zz

Oh my gosh, yes been there and the vibe is very different and laid back. Think there is one beach resort that doesn't look too bad if you have to stay the weekend. When I was there my colleagues and I did a 1/2-day tour of the water village and that was it! Oh ya, and look for Wu Zun's gym. LOL.

How long you in Brunei for?

Recently I started to fill myself with activities to better use of my free time & to keep my mind active.

I will be on business trip on 6-7 June.

I will be attending courses in KL on 23-25 June.

I will be on vacation in XingJiang / Xian / Beijing from 8-21 July.

I will be on full day seminar here on 23-July.

I will be attending course from 13-15 August.

More to come!!

woah, Linda!

your schedule is so packed with activities...

i better take a queue no. to seek your advice on my Bazi... LOL

i'm at the crossroads... would appreciate some advice... :P

Hi,eth228

the only time i was in Brunei, i spent almost 20 days in the jungle... :(

Oh my gosh, yes been there and the vibe is very different and laid back. Think there is one beach resort that doesn't look too bad if you have to stay the weekend. When I was there my colleagues and I did a 1/2-day tour of the water village and that was it! Oh ya, and look for Wu Zun's gym. LOL.

How long you in Brunei for?

Hi, sister

I arrive this morning by Royal Brunei flight and will be returning late evening departing at 18:30hr. I am here with one colleague to assist a partner to prepare a tender which goes in tomorrow, for the Government here (a water treatment plant).

My first time here, and my son had already told mummy that I am going to a boring country. Now staying at Orchid Garden Hotel, and there is a private club on second floor (looks like sleezy place??) and the only place which has beers on its menu!!

I heard from our partner here that you only need one day and you complete touring the whole city!! :unsure:

the only time i was in Brunei, i spent almost 20 days in the jungle... :(

Your army days???

I just heard from my coleagues the expats here likes mountain biking and trekking. But it is really boring for ladies lah!! No pubs, no K'oke...no 7-eleven shops...nothing lah! I hope I don't have to come here again!

Edited by mae29

woah, Linda!

your schedule is so packed with activities...

i better take a queue no. to seek your advice on my Bazi... LOL

i'm at the crossroads... would appreciate some advice... :P

Dear Brother

No problem...when I go back to Singapore, I will contact you. You can give me a list of problems you faced and I try to predict your luck for the next 10 years for you!!