Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

same same la. food processor just normally have different attachments so you can change for different usage (blend, mince, whatever).

haha actually i always take blender as a subset of food processor~ :lol:

yup yup let me know if you have time to drop by :) yea sure can dance ballet there, with the sofa pushed one side of course~ i think the space there is bigger than the ballet studio i trained in last time (well, many years ago liao... :P)

wow!! sound good leh.... then i can look around and you can give me some pointers. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hhmm... i might be in jurong this weekend. my church moved back to Jurong for 2 weeks before we will go to Suntec!! :sport-smiley-004: so i might have some time to go see your house.... i will pm you for your number again. i think i didn't keep it the last time you sms me. sorry lah... :)

your living/dining can be a ballet dancing hall? hahaahha..... :sport-smiley-003:

footprint, after making the island, my kitchen doesn't look at spacious anymore although i am trying to have the illusion of space by not having top cabinets. i wonder whether it will work or not. need to see the 3D first. still waiting for my contractor to show me the 3D.

ah i see... mango puree and tomatoes puree.... so what different using blender?? i make mango sago dessert also use blender to make the puree leh....

usually its more of the 口感.

then again, ya, think mainly good for babies.. coz its more fine as compared to blended. :P

Wouldn't your walls look rather empty if you don't build top cabinets?

that was my concern too but if i want to have a open spacious looks, then i think i am ok without the top cabinets. i have to see the 3D then decide again lah.... maybe i will do top cabinets in the end?? :sport-smiley-018:

usually its more of the 口感.

then again, ya, think mainly good for babies.. coz its more fine as compared to blended. :P

fyi - i cannot read chinese leh.... hehehehe.... never study chinese before. i don't really like puree cos too fine. even if to make tomatoes puree for pasta, if have some bites of tomatoes, i think i prefer those. so use blender is good enough? :)

that was my concern too but if i want to have a open spacious looks, then i think i am ok without the top cabinets. i have to see the 3D then decide again lah.... maybe i will do top cabinets in the end?? :sport-smiley-018:

fyi - i cannot read chinese leh.... hehehehe.... never study chinese before. i don't really like puree cos too fine. even if to make tomatoes puree for pasta, if have some bites of tomatoes, i think i prefer those. so use blender is good enough? :)

oops ..

ya, blender should be good enough le.

:)

PAINTING

I love paintings, maybe because i can't really draw or paint very well so i admired those that can. So whenever i go overseas, i will try to go to Art museum or art gallery... but i only can understand painting of sceneries, people and living creatures. Abstracts and splashes of colours, will only make me turn my head. :dancingqueen:

So, during lunch, i went to this shop near my office that always been wanting to go in but never did..... never had the chance to go in to look for painting needed. So, today, i took up the courage and went in. At least to know the pricing of the paintings that i might like.

So, here are 3 that i think look nice enough for my new home.

Painting 1#

db2a06ef.jpg

Painting 2#

5819b560.jpg

Painting 3#

5fe3a5fc.jpg

Let me know what you think? also ignore the plastic cover sheet on painting 1# and 3#

Edited by May_dream1

What's the cost of it?

You might want to go Kings & Kings @ Nex.

They do sell something similar wor.

Too bad i cant access my facebook, my friend upload a picture bought from there.

:)

What's the cost of it?

Too bad i cant access my facebook, my friend upload a picture bought from there.

thanks... i will go Nex to have a look. I don't know where else there are art gallery where i can buy paintings.

for painting #2, its $950

Edited by May_dream1

thanks... i will go Nex to have a look. I don't know where else there are art gallery where i can buy paintings.

for painting #2, its $950

Painting 2 is nice!

If you like contemp art, there's a gallery at Raffles Place Shopping Centre... I've been eyeing one of the paintings there for ages... waiting for the day I make enough to buy it!

I am at king & king Wong. They sell home stuff but more on european classic look. Saw a pic of bamboo but it's photo picture and the size is about A2 only. The bamboo painting above is oil painting, the size of a 48" tv. I need a few of the king & king photo to make up to the same size of picture #2.

Edited by May_dream1

i like #2...see the thread of another forummer...http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...32442&st=40...her girl paints very well...mayb u can ask her to :paint: for u...

Thanks for the link. Yes, her girl can paint very well but not what I am looking for. I want to have the feel of being in the painting and the size of the painting must be at least close to 50" tv. Also it must be oil painting... :)

Edited by May_dream1

wow!! sound good leh.... then i can look around and you can give me some pointers. :)

if you don't mind, can i pop by to visit too? :P