Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaskel

A 9mths Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i wish i discovered you 1 year ago when i need to do renos!

I remembered that your unit is a condo and your t-blog just stopped half-way. Thought u went MIA. What happened? :unsure:

Yes, they do have. Need to go for courses provided by Blum before the carpenter know how to install it.

This is your ID's carpenter able to solve the issues?

they going to reinstall the hinges AGAIN. :furious:

poor cabinet, structure kana screwed duno hw many times liao.. :bangwall:

they die die also don wan to redo. :furious:

they going to reinstall the hinges AGAIN. :furious:

poor cabinet, structure kana screwed duno hw many times liao.. :bangwall:

they die die also don wan to redo. :furious:

Because redoing will be incurred a lot of cost....

Aaaargh....stupid yahoo! mail.... :furious: can read mail but can't send email..... :furious:

Everytime want to send email, this will appear....

Verification

To help us fight spam, please enter the character string as it is shown in the box below.

Trouble seeing the image?

Character string:

Why do I have to do this?

This step helps Yahoo! prevent spammers from using Yahoo! Mail, and helps to ensure that your email will be delivered

If using Iphone to send the mail....it will show....Sending the message content to the server failed... :bangwall: Its been a few days already...anyone having this problem?

If using Iphone to send the mail....it will show....Sending the message content to the server failed... :bangwall: Its been a few days already...anyone having this problem?

i'm also using yahoo mail... everything as per normal~ but i dun use on iphone la :unsure:

maybe you can drop a mail to yahoo mail support (or help? can't remember). they usually reply within a day~ :)

Because redoing will be incurred a lot of cost....

haizz... doing it properly in the first place, no need to have so many problems mah.

I remembered that your unit is a condo and your t-blog just stopped half-way. Thought u went MIA. What happened? :unsure:

after a while, i got tired of updating the t-blog. it's really fun to read other's t-blog, but the effort involved was too much.

especially since i was micro-managing the reno. plus, the reno i had is nothing compared to all the other makeovers i've seen here.

haizz... doing it properly in the first place, no need to have so many problems mah.

Ya u r right.

after a while, i got tired of updating the t-blog. it's really fun to read other's t-blog, but the effort involved was too much.

especially since i was micro-managing the reno. plus, the reno i had is nothing compared to all the other makeovers i've seen here.

micro-managing is very tiring. I notice something is it the air-con is above the TV in the living room?

Hi Jaskel, want to seek your advise regarding LED downlights.

For led bulbs such as MR16 (3 watts), nowadays alot shops are selling quite cheap but it comes from china. From my friends feedback the bulbs blow easily and not recommendable. Sales assistant from lightings.com.sg recommend me to use philips LED downlight cause not from china and have warranty. Another shop quote me Malaysia brand LED downlight but I forgot the brand already also selling quite cheap with 1 year warranty. Really confused now.. haha.. Actually I don't need alot just 4-5 of them to brighten up some wall area.

Do you have experience using them for your past reno? can share? thanks thanks =)

I don't think its dimmer than downlight at all. :good:

Hi Jaskel, want to seek your advise regarding LED downlights.

For led bulbs such as MR16 (3 watts), nowadays alot shops are selling quite cheap but it comes from china. From my friends feedback the bulbs blow easily and not recommendable. Sales assistant from lightings.com.sg recommend me to use philips LED downlight cause not from china and have warranty. Another shop quote me Malaysia brand LED downlight but I forgot the brand already also selling quite cheap with 1 year warranty. Really confused now.. haha.. Actually I don't need alot just 4-5 of them to brighten up some wall area.

Do you have experience using them for your past reno? can share? thanks thanks =)

U know, I know and most of us know that the QC for china product is "there" only....I will advise you to get it from philips but also make sure they are not from china too. Cos my experience was some of the light bulbs they used are also from china (from lighting.com.sg). :yamseng:

haha, okok noted..

Seems like I will keep away from all this china LED downlights then even though they are much cheaper.. don't wanna take the risk =)

U know, I know and most of us know that the QC for china product is "there" only....I will advise you to get it from philips but also make sure they are not from china too. Cos my experience was some of the light bulbs they used are also from china (from lighting.com.sg). :yamseng:

haha, okok noted..

Seems like I will keep away from all this china LED downlights then even though they are much cheaper.. don't wanna take the risk =)

Aiyah....saw this too late... I'm currently using this brand http://www.optiled.com/AboutUs.aspx and I think it's from china... :rolleyes: Hope that it's good:)