Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wife and me had been busy recently cos we added a new member to our home....

Better work hard to add Dragon baby to the family!

Huat Ah!!

Hi, sorry to hijack, Kobelala, do you think my quotation of 8-9k for hacking and demolition works for an EM is within normal range? Cos it seems like a shocking amount to me. :( It's a complete overhaul which involves hacking of all flooring, built-in cabinets, wall tiles and staircase. Any views appreciated. Thanks!

Better work hard to add Dragon baby to the family!

Huat Ah!!

Sis u audit for me see if can have or not :D

Hi Bro, 恭喜发财!万事如意! :yamseng: btw how's the pony deal huh :rolleyes:

Hi Mango13, Huat ahhhhhhh, pony no takers leh :angry2:

Hi, sorry to hijack, Kobelala, do you think my quotation of 8-9k for hacking and demolition works for an EM is within normal range? Cos it seems like a shocking amount to me. :( It's a complete overhaul which involves hacking of all flooring, built-in cabinets, wall tiles and staircase. Any views appreciated. Thanks!

Huh, IMO it is on the high side..... :o

fishponder, $8k for hacking is definitely too ex lah... mine was only $2.6k for everything, flooring, built in cabinets, wall tiles, and even 3 walls cos i wanted open concept. even if you are EM, how can it be like 3 times more ex?? :jawdrop:

Hi Kobelala,

really like your reno work. very nice.

I'll be collecting my KEY for my EA on MID May. (long way to go but I've already started doing my Homework & Research).

Being ultra kia su, I have already started doing my own floor planning using the FLOORPLANNER from some advice from some BROS here.

Can you share your contractor contact ? Thanks. ; )

Ay, btw, is yours ID or contractor ?

As I'm tight on budget (after paying 5% cash + COV, left with limited budget), but after seeing what you can do with $33.5K .... WOW. wake-up call man.....

BTW, Happy New Year to you and family.

Cheers

Hi Kobelala,

really like your reno work. very nice.

I'll be collecting my KEY for my EA on MID May. (long way to go but I've already started doing my Homework & Research).

Being ultra kia su, I have already started doing my own floor planning using the FLOORPLANNER from some advice from some BROS here.

Can you share your contractor contact ? Thanks. ; )

Ay, btw, is yours ID or contractor ?

As I'm tight on budget (after paying 5% cash + COV, left with limited budget), but after seeing what you can do with $33.5K .... WOW. wake-up call man.....

BTW, Happy New Year to you and family.

Cheers

Hi Battle , thanks for dropping in my humble t-blog and v sorry for the late reply as I was busy.

Had PM u his contact.

Congrats on your new home and good luck for your upcoming Reno. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Battle , thanks for dropping in my humble t-blog and v sorry for the late reply as I was busy.

Had PM u his contact.

Congrats on your new home and good luck for your upcoming Reno. :sport-smiley-004:

How r u doing bro. Hope you have settled down in your new place. How's ur pet bunny doing?

How r u doing bro. Hope you have settled down in your new place. How's ur pet bunny doing?

Hi bro potatoes, yes i've settled in well, thanks for the greeting :sport-smiley-004:

my bunny is becoming fat :D:o