Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

Kitchen Cabinets.... wife and me are very eager to see the end product as this was the area of our unit which we spent most time thinking of the design and aesthetics we want.... we refer to countless images from internet, "borrow" ideas from friends in RT, our contractor, our carpenter and mags....

IMHO, a cool kitchen will make the whole house looks good, although we seldom cook :o

cab6.jpg

we're quite happy with what we've seen....

cab7.jpg

glass backing and solid surface will be ready next week :sport-smiley-004:

cab9.jpg

hihi - really like your wood tiles selected for the kitchen. mind to share where you got it? Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kitchen Cabinets.... wife and me are very eager to see the end product as this was the area of our unit which we spent most time thinking of the design and aesthetics we want.... we refer to countless images from internet, "borrow" ideas from friends in RT, our contractor, our carpenter and mags....

IMHO, a cool kitchen will make the whole house looks good, although we seldom cook :o

cab6.jpg

we're quite happy with what we've seen....

cab7.jpg

glass backing and solid surface will be ready next week :sport-smiley-004:

cab9.jpg

hihi - really like your wood tiles selected for the kitchen. mind to share where you got it? Thanks!

hihi - saw the posts below and found your contact - tks.

Edited by star70

Hi kobelala can u also pm me ur contractor contact? Injury bot an em at yishun too. 35k Reno for all these is really very attractive pricing

Hi kobelala can u also pm me ur contractor contact? Injury bot an em at yishun too. 35k Reno for all these is really very attractive pricing

Agree! This pricing is hard to get. Most will quote beyond 50K.

Agree! This pricing is hard to get. Most will quote beyond 50K.

i think its a bit misleading cos 35k before carpentry is what kobelala said. so after carpentry (let's say kitchen cabinets + wardrobe + shoe cabinet), would be more than $50k too.

i think its a bit misleading cos 35k before carpentry is what kobelala said. so after carpentry (let's say kitchen cabinets + wardrobe + shoe cabinet), would be more than $50k too.

Yes, I think he also told me that he did not do too much on the toilets.

Yes, I think he also told me that he did not do too much on the toilets.

Don't know how he is getting along. Long time never heard from him.

Don't know how he is getting along. Long time never heard from him.

Kobelala is a nice friend. I visited his place once. Coz he travels frequently, he only updates his blog once a while.

Don't worry friend, we will keep ur blog "alive"! :sport-smiley-018:

As our Reno is done aly and recently not much activities , will share and discuss with bros n sis here anything under the sun and maintenance of our home instead .... Cheers