Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

nice Maisonette....btw i see alot of forum members buying this lighted up cube chair...where you all get it ? and how much ??

join the group buy ! :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Balcony:

img_5469.jpg

p1050001.jpg

More pics and stuff to read HERE.

The lighted cube looks cool. I guess it is not cheap . Is the light cube LED type? Can we sit on it like a stool?

The lighted cube looks cool. I guess it is not cheap . Is the light cube LED type? Can we sit on it like a stool?

Did you install any shutter in the balcony? if it rain, will yr chairs and tables get wet?

Looks fab Adidaem! I like the kichen too. May I ask if a kerb was built at the base of the Kitchen Cabinets and the Island? Also would appreciate if you could PM me the cost of the reno and/or designer fees.

Kerb at the cabinets but not at the island.

I think I must have answered several times... and to be honest a bit sick of answering so to stop further questions (in the chat or via PMs)...

Edit: all prices removed. I will not entertain any queries on reno cost.

Yes, it can be a stool or small table to put stuff on. LED type. Link to MO as provided by Zio.

Did you install any shutter in the balcony? if it rain, will yr chairs and tables get wet?

No shutter... and they do get wet that's why we chose outdoor tiles for the balcony, and the table & chairs are also meant for outdoors.

Edited by adidaem

Can you PM the place to buy your table? What is the cost?

Thanks/Marc

Since it's the GSS weekend, we were really busy over the weekend and bought these:

3 seater sofa (but in black)

86e36f0623a34d5ab450c858e3b90bf8.jpg

Extendable dining table (usual 90x160cm, extends to 220 cm)

Callligaris_CS4058-LL160_03.jpg

omnia_01.jpg

tavolo-omnia-2-20100621-161621.jpg

Oh ya, there is a sexy demo for the table: ;)

[to be continued...]

Can you PM the place to buy your table? What is the cost?

Thanks/Marc

Hey, I received a couple of PMs, so first of all, thanks to everyone who likes them. :)

Think I should just post that the Domicil Butterfly sofa n Calligaris Omnia table were bought from XZQT Ion Orchard. SO n I kinda like the salesperson who served us, Haznul - quite helpful. If you go down do let him know it's rec by the couple who bought the sofa n table over the weekend. :)

The exact walnut veneer 160x90cm table is displayed at the XZQT Kaki Bukit showroom (assuming not moved or sold - so you can go n have a look) but you can get an extra 7.5% discount from the Ion Orchard store by using an Amex card (some Amex promo at Ion). If you have a big space, you can go for the 180x100cm version (displayed in the Pandan Crescent showroom).

As for the sofa, it's an XZQT stock clearance as I'd mentioned earlier - either the 3S or 2.5S is available. No further discount (i.e. no Amex offer). But note that the 3S probably can't fit into the lift, and XZQT charges "carry up" charges at $20/floor. 2.5S probably can tho.

Since I couldn't find a pic of the black sofa, here's the photoshopped one:

domicil-butterfly_edit2.jpg

As usual, more info n pics in my wordpress blog: :)

http://emrenoblog.wordpress.com

Hi all...

Before I get more queries via PM... a few request to would-be PM-ers:

• Pls go thru my earlier posts - most questions would have been asked before. I think it's common courtesy to go thru the blog to check before asking questions. I have been pretty open about where I bought most of my stuff from, so I believe most questions related to where I got my stuff from can be found fairly easily.
  • If you cannot find the info, or find it too hard to search via RT, pls do check my Wordpress blog (linked in my signature below). There is a 'search' functionality, and you can also check using the 'categories' at the side. E.g. for dining table, either search 'dining table' or click on the category called 'dining table' on the right sidebar.
    [*]I've disclosed the overall reno costs in my earlier post - I will not divulge more details than that, the ID design fees, etc so pls do not PM me to ask for quotations or detailed breakdown. I will admit upfront that my reno cost is not the cheapest, so it's not gonna do you much good if you just want to find the cheapest quote...
  • I WILL still respond to genuine queries posted to me, e.g. do I have kerbs built in the kitchen. What is the height of my false ceiling (answer: honestly don't have a clue).

Edit: all reno cost info removed cos am so irritated by the constant queries. It costs a good 6 figs.

Edited by adidaem

Hi everyone, after slightly more than a month, I'm still settling in (and buying stuff). Latest acquisitions from Totts:

loots-from-totts.jpg

Really love Totts :wub:

Loads of nice stuff for new kitchens. Btw Home & Decor's fair at Marina Square has a great deal for subscribers - every 6 months subscription which = $30 gives you a choice of gifts, one of which is a $40 Totts voucher. Yep... Spend $30 and you get a $40 voucher. !! Last day on Sunday and you also get a goodie bag if you buy the Oct issue from the booth.

So I consider that I got a free mag subscription lor. :P

Totts is also having their anniversary promo, so min 10% off storewide, up to 25% and some special buys.

Link to see what's on offer at H&D fair:

- Goodie bag: http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/fair11/promotions.php

- Subscription: http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/fair11/subscription.php

Thanks for informing about the H&D fair - I am so going there tomorrow sport-smiley-004.gif

Btw Home & Decor's fair at Marina Square has a great deal for subscribers - every 6 months subscription which = $30 gives you a choice of gifts, one of which is a $40 Totts voucher. Yep... Spend $30 and you get a $40 voucher. excl.gif Last day on Sunday and you also get a goodie bag if you buy the Oct issue from the booth.

So I consider that I got a free mag subscription lor. :P

Link to see what's on offer at H&D fair:

- Goodie bag: http://www.homeandde.../promotions.php

- Subscription: http://www.homeandde...ubscription.php

How much is the laundry bag?looks cool..

Now i put mine in a basket..all dump inside, have to spend time to sort it out...

Thanks for informing about the H&D fair - I am so going there tomorrow sport-smiley-004.gif

So which subscription gift did you get? Still think the Totts voucher was so worth it... :)

How much is the laundry bag?looks cool..

Now i put mine in a basket..all dump inside, have to spend time to sort it out...

Yeah, I hate the sorting into darks and light when I do my laundry. Now is much easier. It's quite big tho, so rem to measure the space you have before you buy.

Think less than $35? Really quite a good buy compared to what I saw from Howards Storage World.

hi adi, did you by chance see any square shape coffee cup and saucer??

Sorry dear, I wasn't paying attention to cups... :( Try calling Totts up? The sales assistants were all really helpful. I'll keep a lookout for you if I go again k?

Yeah, I hate the sorting into darks and light when I do my laundry. Now is much easier. It's quite big tho, so rem to measure the space you have before you buy.

Think less than $35? Really quite a good buy compared to what I saw from Howards Storage World.

Sorry dear, I wasn't paying attention to cups... :( Try calling Totts up? The sales assistants were all really helpful. I'll keep a lookout for you if I go again k?

no worries adi, i've went to Totts yesterday. wow so huge!! and so many interesting gadgets and stuff there!! but dun hv enough time. I've asked the staff. They only have the rectangular cups for expresso!! Maybe I should go Moderne and take a look then! I've called them up.

And for the laundry basket. I saw it at $43.50.