Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

I know I shouldn’t find the description funny, but honestly reading this line cracks me up… “The clarity between form, shades and shadow thus intensify the sense of contemplation and purification within the spatial experience.” Hmm, I guess I should feel purer (?) now that I’m staying in the apartment? :P

The line is taken from my IDs’ website of course: http://www.atelier-ma.com/en/projects.php

You can read more about the design concept and see nicer pics from the website. Just look out for the pic with the red elephant. :)

Here are some pics to whet your appetite:

dsc_6701.jpg

dsc_6710.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I love the baby arco lamp! so cute! can I know where u got it from? is it expensive?

I got it from LifeStorey at Great World City. I haven't seen any for a while tho, think they were clearing stocks? The brand is Muno. Mabbe you can show them the pic and ask them if they still carry?

Linky: http://www.muno.be/Portals/63/TO%20OK.pdf

I'll PM u the price.

The MBR also has 4 LED downlights. Those lights are not very bright, so the headboard ones really help.

Track spotlights are from Lightcraft. Think is around 600+ for 6 units plus the tracks (sold by length).

Thx. Is your headboard lgihting and track light alll LED? Your house looks very bright and relaxing, are you using warm white for all your lighitng? Can PM me the price for baby Arco also? Thx.

Thx. Is your headboard lgihting and track light alll LED? Your house looks very bright and relaxing, are you using warm white for all your lighitng? Can PM me the price for baby Arco also? Thx.

You got PM.

congrats to you for your beautifully done up place! :)

Thanks West! Am a happy Queenstown resident now. :)

You got PM.

Thanks West! Am a happy Queenstown resident now. :)

Hihi Adidaem, welcome to Tg Pager GRC :D Me staying @ henderson now, will move to Kim Tian next year. still within Tg Pager GRC :notti: wahahaha

Haha. Ya I also prefer mine. No lar we also know abt the Clementi EM. In fact we contacted M+A after I saw the stairs on their website.

We did discuss alternatives to stairs rails n fan circle. But in the end we thought the Clementi idea works so why change when it's not broken? Plus the circle kinda grew on me. As for the rails we didn't want glass and couldn't afford cable wires. So in the end had to go back to mild steel ones. Design wise not much variation cos the rails r supposed to match the window grills.

Hope I don't see too many clones around tho. :P

Hi sis,

During my reno process, i goggled & pang giap appeared on top of list for door etc..

Lucky i check online for review & received quite a number of bad reviews..another 1 is Ho Ho engineering.

Hihi Adidaem, welcome to Tg Pager GRC :D Me staying @ henderson now, will move to Kim Tian next year. still within Tg Pager GRC :notti: wahahaha

Oh yea, m so happy to be nearer town... I can now get to work in 15 min (vs 1 hr in the past)! :wub:

Nice! Congrats on the completion, adi.

Thanks Reiki!

Hi sis,

During my reno process, i goggled & pang giap appeared on top of list for door etc..

Lucky i check online for review & received quite a number of bad reviews..another 1 is Ho Ho engineering.

666, you are lucky you did not engage Pang Giap.

Yep, whoever is reading this, Pang Giap has SUPER BAD workmanship - use them at your own risk! They are not responsive and turn up late too... me and main contractor waited over an hour for them to turn up to install the **** door handle one week after they installed the door.

Can you imagine they installed a door that cannot be closed and did not even drill the hole for the door to be locked??? Really :curse::curse::curse: man. Some more had the cheek to ask my main con for full payment without the handle. Geez. Can you imagine they had no intention to make good the poor installation? Luckily main con withheld payment till they rectified the handle. Some more my main con had to ask them to spray the door handle the same colour... if not they would have left the handle yellowish...

Still feel super duper irritated when I see the slanted door or try to close the d*** hard to close balcony doors. :furious:

Looks really nice! Congratulations on completion.

Thanks Patsy! Long time no hear, how are you? :yamseng: