Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

Hi,

You may want to call to inquire first, as there might be possibility that there is no available safe deposit box. I used to work in bank, and for that bank they always have people inquiring for availability. And if the queue list is not too long, they will put you on queue list. :)

Thanks Mingzhu! Didn't think of that (availability)... :P

Will try Cisco cos they are open at night too. Think banking hours are shorter so a bit less convenient.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We really love our new place! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Spent nearly the whole day there cos was waiting for deliveries and so we finally had the chance to see and play with our place. It's official... we love it!

I know I said photo embargo but thought this was cute. Even the delivery guys from Space & Marquis had a good laugh about it when they saw what each other was assembling (they both happened to be around at the same time). They called it the 'daddy' and 'baby' lamp. LOL. :D

funny.jpg

More pictures please!!!!

Sorry, not ready to post more pics. Next weekend k? Busy packing (taking a break now!) and a few outstanding stuff I want to see fixed before I post pics...

cool your place is white white de!!! family of arcos!! hahahaa looking forward to more pics!!

Wow what a preview....faster leh..can't wait to see your whole house. so nice...looks so "PURE" = WHITE. :dribble:

The colour theme on level 1 is white, chrome and wood... and a bit of black cos the sofa is actually black. What you see in the background is the plastic protective covering for the sofa. :P

Still to come... Monday for blinds in one of the toilet - the rest of the blinds were installed today, along with the sliding/folding doors for the balcony.

The metal backsplash on Wednesday, along with installation of the hood after that so that the 2 fit properly. The backsplash caused other problems as the electrical outlets that were already installed had to be removed so that the backsplash installation looks good (ummm... my contractor was trying to explain why but it's a bit too technical and lost on me... :P). Turning on of the gas also on Wednesday, along with touch-ups. The bathroom toiletries ledges also need to be fixed (dunno when, I forgot to ask).

Some other stuff... the installation of the sliding folding doors by P*** G*** today leaves much to be desired. First time I see my contractor look so upset and he actually scolded them for doing such a bad job. One of the doors can only be closed from the balcony (cos no handle was installed) and the other door frame was installed slanted so there is a noticeable gap... think IDs n contractor have decided to put up some sort of covering cos it so ugly... and for PG to come back and install proper handles.

We are quite relieved that the furniture looks ok with the rest of the stuff. Had a lovely surprise this afternoon when we went in and saw that our contractor had arranged all our chairs nicely in the study so that it looks like a furniture showroom. :wub: The moon bowl looks really lovely too under the spotlights.

Am really excited to see more pixs of yr home! :sport-smiley-004:

Ps, I bought the medium thickness plastic to line the shelves of my shoe cabinets!!!!

-----

This is how plastic sheets are sold for those who've never seen them. The one on the right (which I got) costs $4/yard. The really really thick 'stick on' type which the shopkeeper said is heat resistant is $16/yard in the middle. The right-most one is the typical one used for wrapping textbooks when I was young... $1/yard.

plastic-sheets.jpg

Hi thanks all for your patience. I don't have time to play with the rest of the photos... so just one 1st k? Sorry for my crappy photo skills. My bro-in-law helped to take some that look way nicer.

I promise more when I finish moving. Gotta go back to packing. :(

preview.jpg

edit: Haha, post while taking short breaks from packing. Gotta motivate myself to continue. Stay tuned for more.

p1040967-e1314463769743.jpg

Edited by adidaem

Hi thanks all for your patience. I don't have time to play with the rest of the photos... so just one 1st k? Sorry for my crappy photo skills. My bro-in-law helped to take some that look way nicer.

I promise more when I finish moving. Gotta go back to packing. :(

preview.jpg

edit: Haha, post while taking short breaks from packing. Gotta motivate myself to continue. Stay tuned for more.

p1040967-e1314463769743.jpg

Wow.. nice house that you've got. :)

I have to say... my photos don't do justice to the actual lighting... but hope you can still get a feel of why I like the Norm 03 lamp so much. Pretty patterns eh? :)

dining-2.jpg

dining.jpg

dining-5.jpg

dining-4.jpg

Dining room 1st and prob living room next... there are actually some rooms that are not ready for photo taking cos still WIP and I realised that I forgot my balcony too... :P

Wow.. nice house that you've got. :)

Thanks Mingzhu. Yes I feel so happy when I see my new place. Can't wait to move over.

Drool, drool, drool ... I am eager to see more sport-smiley-004.gif

I have to say... my photos don't do justice to the actual lighting... but hope you can still get a feel of why I like the Norm 03 lamp so much. Pretty patterns eh? :)

dining-2.jpg

dining.jpg

dining-5.jpg

dining-4.jpg

Dining room 1st and prob living room next... there are actually some rooms that are not ready for photo taking cos still WIP and I realised that I forgot my balcony too... :P