Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

Hi, may I ask how much did the washing machine cost?

Thanks.

Hmm, it's no longer available cos the newer model is Bosch WAS28448ME. The current offer is $1699 with a free vacuum machine. If you ditch the vacuum and go to the neighbourhood shops like Everjoint, you can prob nego another $100-plus off the offer price?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah your light selections look **** $$$$ la.... Flos + Foscarini

But look really really nice. Very minimalistic :)

Ok, yet more lamps, but this time the ones that didn't make the final cut. These lamps were shortlisted by my IDs for my stairs wall light. Since they gave us such a long list, thought it's such a waste not to make a record of them.

the-ones-that-made-the-shortlist.jpg

Not sure where to get them in Singapore. My IDs shortlisted them from online stores in Europe cos my SO is overseas for yet another business trip. Am sad that he is away... :( But the upside is that he can courier our stairs lamp back. :)

LINKY for phone browsers to pan n zoom (click on full version at the bottom of mobile browser screen)

Hi sis, thanks for dropping by! :)

Ya man. The place very far n hard to find. But the whole building is quite interesting... it's like the reno factory of Bedok (just like the food factory in Woodlands).

Just checked your blog and no updates leh. So curious for what feng shui purpose.

Sis,

I have not received the cubes yet. Will post the picture and explain why I bought this cube and for what FS purpose. But I am busy lately, trying to clear my wardrobe to make way for some shipment from China (good buy!!), and next 2 weekends will be burnt too (one for BaZi course with Joey Yap at M-Hotel Singapore from 13 to 15 Aug, and 20th Aug for a friend group gathering at Fort Caning. At work, I am also busy with the BIG bosses from Germany in town for financial reviews (though not my business!!), and some tender clarifications (which is my baby though!!).

Wah your light selections look **** $$$$ la.... Flos + Foscarini

But look really really nice. Very minimalistic :)

wa nice progress!!!

nice lights too!! congrats!! the lamps must be expensive!!

Thanks Joyous & Timothy,

The lights range from SGD hundred-plus (after conversion) to a breath-taking 3k for the Foscarini Fields. To be fair to my IDs, they did not propose the Fields for our consideration. But I was curious about the lights that caught their eye so I asked for a list if you ignore price and availability for immediate shipment. ;)

Also thought the lights look quite interesting so share with the RT-ers and mabbe someone will like them enough to get them? :)

Our final selected light is quite modestly priced. More in my next update. Too tired today to do up the pics.

Sis,

I have not received the cubes yet. Will post the picture and explain why I bought this cube and for what FS purpose. But I am busy lately, trying to clear my wardrobe to make way for some shipment from China (good buy!!), and next 2 weekends will be burnt too (one for BaZi course with Joey Yap at M-Hotel Singapore from 13 to 15 Aug, and 20th Aug for a friend group gathering at Fort Caning. At work, I am also busy with the BIG bosses from Germany in town for financial reviews (though not my business!!), and some tender clarifications (which is my baby though!!).

Looking forward to your update sis. Such a coincidence cos I was looking at Joey Yap's bazi book in Kino yest and I decided I shd just go to an expert to get my reading done instead of trying to understand the cheem-ness. Any honest and affordable masters that you can recommend?

3 day course? Wow! :bow: Are you planning to change career and become FS master? :D

Looking forward to your update sis. Such a coincidence cos I was looking at Joey Yap's bazi book in Kino yest and I decided I shd just go to an expert to get my reading done instead of trying to understand the cheem-ness. Any honest and affordable masters that you can recommend?

3 day course? Wow! :bow: Are you planning to change career and become FS master? :D

Dear Sis

JY usually conducts his courses over 2-3 days for each module. It is my hobby and my interest in acquiring knowledge in this field.

For Bazi DIY, it is not that difficult for beginner to decipher your own destiny code. If you read his books on BaZi series, especially the recent release title "Enter the 10 God - the Power of X", reader can roughly understand how to read your own basic chart.

I will pm you my recommendation later.

Been really busy with work and haven't been down to see my place and progress. Wanted to share the stairs wall light selection that's on its way back from Germany right now. :sport-smiley-004:

our-flos-pochette-up-down.jpg

LINKY for phone browsers to pan n zoom (click on full version at the bottom of mobile browser screen)

Anyway tmr I'll have to pop by to see the walls and decide if we wanna plaster the walls cos of ugly groove lines (which I can't recall where!). It's an additional $700 just for the walls that are affected. :( Plus my lady ID said carpentry starts next week so I think I should take some pics before the spaces get filled up plus I rem promising some pics when the wet works are done. :P

cant wait to see your lego room!!

by the way, where did you get them from?? ebay??

Yep... when you see the room, you'll understand why I need an EM... :P Is gonna take a while for me to unpack tho... I've packed 20 boxes and that's prob less than half my collection...

Some of the vintage ones are from eBay. But for LEGO collectors, there is a trading site just for LEGO - sets, parts, instructions, stickers, etc: http://www.bricklink.com/

I also get a lot of LEGO from Singapore stores (during sales, if I can control), as well as sometimes shipping in from overseas since the prices in Singapore are quite horrid for LEGO.

If you are interested, you can visit my LEGO blog: http://amodularlife.wordpress.com/

Or read this post on where to shop for LEGO in Singapore: http://amodularlife.wordpress.com/2010/04/29/lego-shopping-in-singapore/

Remind me of my story, i used to collect star wars & spawn figurines, all mint in boxes, stored them in carton boxes neatly tucked in my room, been keeping it since i was in primary school.

After i got married, got a house, i wanted to transfer the boxes to new place..went back home. Cant find my boxes, searched. The whole house, called my mum who went out earlier.

Mum, where the boxes i kept in my room...

Mum: ohh, i took out the figurines & models from the boxes coz they occupied alot of space, boxes have been thrown, the figurines & models are in a big black thrash bag in the store room.

Filled with fury, lucky was my mum..i could have killed any body else... :furious:

By then i no mood to keep alreay. I gave away all the toys..

OMG... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Devastating man... feel for you, I really do. Must have felt like someone punched you in the gut when you saw that.

For me, the LEGO are meant to be played with, so I don't intend to keep them MISB. Just that I never had the space to open them up. Looking forward to creating my own LEGO town when I move to my new place. :dancingqueen:

Remind me of my story, i used to collect star wars & spawn figurines, all mint in boxes, stored them in carton boxes neatly tucked in my room, been keeping it since i was in primary school.

After i got married, got a house, i wanted to transfer the boxes to new place..went back home. Cant find my boxes, searched. The whole house, called my mum who went out earlier.

Mum, where the boxes i kept in my room...

Mum: ohh, i took out the figurines & models from the boxes coz they occupied alot of space, boxes have been thrown, the figurines & models are in a big black thrash bag in the store room.

Filled with fury, lucky was my mum..i could have killed any body else... :furious:

By then i no mood to keep alreay. I gave away all the toys..

OMG... :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Devastating man... feel for you, I really do. Must have felt like someone punched you in the gut when you saw that.

For me, the LEGO are meant to be played with, so I don't intend to keep them MISB. Just that I never had the space to open them up. Looking forward to creating my own LEGO town when I move to my new place. :dancingqueen:

Lego town!! Wah! Better lck your doors when u have kids over at your place next time lor! No lock =9/11 disaster!

Yep... when you see the room, you'll understand why I need an EM... :P Is gonna take a while for me to unpack tho... I've packed 20 boxes and that's prob less than half my collection...

Some of the vintage ones are from eBay. But for LEGO collectors, there is a trading site just for LEGO - sets, parts, instructions, stickers, etc: http://www.bricklink.com/

I also get a lot of LEGO from Singapore stores (during sales, if I can control), as well as sometimes shipping in from overseas since the prices in Singapore are quite horrid for LEGO.

If you are interested, you can visit my LEGO blog: http://amodularlife.wordpress.com/

Or read this post on where to shop for LEGO in Singapore: http://amodularlife....g-in-singapore/

agreed! my parents bought me lego when i was a kid almost 20 yrs ago.

felt like buying some for my kid to bring back those memories but was turned off when I saw the price :P

Two things that make me really heartache about my reno this weekend... :(

1. The sliding windows in my bedroom, which means I can only ever open one side... :~

regret.jpg

2. A shocking VO for my electricals, bringing the total electricals bill to a whooping $7.2K !! ! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::bangwall:

I've asked my IDs for a detailed breakdown for the heart attack inducing figure. :curse:

Anyway, so really no mood to post more pics this weekend lor. Super upset man. :(:~

Lego town!! Wah! Better lck your doors when u have kids over at your place next time lor! No lock =9/11 disaster!

Haha, thanks for reminding me. I've an image of Kidzilla attacking LEGOtown and stuffing precious minifigs into mouth to chomp... scary...

agreed! my parents bought me lego when i was a kid almost 20 yrs ago.

felt like buying some for my kid to bring back those memories but was turned off when I saw the price :P

Well, my lucky nephew n niece gets LEGO from me. :) Hope that it gives them some happy childhood memories.