Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

Wetworks completion = ? tiling up? Sorry ah, not so familiar with construction terms. I always use the wrong terminology when talking to my lady ID n then confuse her n myself. :help:

Wetworks = cement works and tiling. :)

I suppose you would have finished hacking?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wetworks = cement works and tiling. :)

I suppose you would have finished hacking?

Yep I guess post-tiling would be a good checkpoint. The place right now is just a mess of wires, places for pipes and tiles. Pics are not that interesting other than to update my SO IMO.

Thought I'll list my Toto damage... for what purpose I dunno lar. But seriously spent a lot on the thrones man... :bleah:

WC

2 x CW661JT1 SET2 (rough-in: 160mm) with soft close lid [MBR + Guest]

1 x CW631J SET (rough-in: 220mm) [2BR] excl cover

1 x TCW01N W Eco-washlet [2BR]

Sinks

1 x LW647CJ W Semi recessed [MBR]

1 x LW651J SET under counter [2BR]

1 x LW665CJT1 exposed sink [Guest]

1 x UM0002 Undermount 2 Bowl [Kitchen]

Accessories

1 x 1.25" chrome plates bottle trap [Guest]

4 x ATL 603 Round Angle Valve [For bidet & washers in all 3 toilets]

My IDs secured the designer discount from Toto for us. :good:

Works out to be almost the same as what Kobelala bro got from his lobang, but with one diff... we asked before at the Balestier shops and were told that if we want an eco washer, we still have to get the toilet seat cover for the WC (i.e. we'll end up with one extra cover that we'll pay for but won't use). W Atelier excluded the cover in our quotation, so net-net I think it works out to more savings by going to W Atelier. Plus we didn't have to brave the crowds, or the sun or to bargain (which I don't really enjoy doing).

So kudos to our IDs. :wub: :wub: :wub:

See, I am right la. Pocket deep deep. What's the damage?

Thought I'll list my Toto damage... for what purpose I dunno lar. But seriously spent a lot on the thrones man... :bleah:

WC

2 x CW661JT1 SET2 (rough-in: 160mm) with soft close lid [MBR + Guest]

1 x CW631J SET (rough-in: 220mm) [2BR] excl cover

1 x TCW01N W Eco-washlet [2BR]

Sinks

1 x LW647CJ W Semi recessed [MBR]

1 x LW651J SET under counter [2BR]

1 x LW665CJT1 exposed sink [Guest]

1 x UM0002 Undermount 2 Bowl [Kitchen]

Accessories

1 x 1.25" chrome plates bottle trap [Guest]

4 x ATL 603 Round Angle Valve [For bidet & washers in all 3 toilets]

My IDs secured the designer discount from Toto for us. :good:

Works out to be almost the same as what Kobelala bro got from his lobang, but with one diff... we asked before at the Balestier shops and were told that if we want an eco washer, we still have to get the toilet seat cover for the WC (i.e. we'll end up with one extra cover that we'll pay for but won't use). W Atelier excluded the cover in our quotation, so net-net I think it works out to more savings by going to W Atelier. Plus we didn't have to brave the crowds, or the sun or to bargain (which I don't really enjoy doing).

So kudos to our IDs. :wub: :wub: :wub:

See, I am right la. Pocket deep deep. What's the damage?

About $2.8K with a bit of change... Actually hor, cheaper than your stove lar... or your fridge too... looks like your "poison" is the kitchen while mine is the toilet. Different priorities lar. LOL. :D8|:P

I will probably place the stove between the cabinets, with the surface flush level with the cabinets. Similar to the pictures below.

home1.jpg

Thank you. The stove is about $3000 with a bit of change.

About $2.8K with a bit of change... Actually hor, cheaper than your stove lar... or your fridge too... looks like your "poison" is the kitchen while mine is the toilet. Different priorities lar. LOL. :D8|:P

Wah. Like that u also dig up. Haha. That saying is true!

Never incur a woman's wrath!

Wah. Like that u also dig up. Haha. That saying is true!

Never incur a woman's wrath!

Scary!

Aiyo, what wrath? Your kitchen purchases left a deep deep impression on me mah. I also wish I got the budget for those nice gleaming metal but 'money not enough' and need to prioritise... On the wishlist for my next kitchen! :deal:

SO & I think it's important that the 'reflection room' is nice. :rolleyes:

Imagine we spent more time picking the tiles for the toilets than the tiles for the whole of level 1. :dunno:

LOL.

Bro Boyblunder places emphasis on tools that prepares the 'things that goes into our bodies", while sis Adi is more interested in tools that receives the "things that comes out from our bodies" :D

Gatecrash abit. :sport-smiley-018:

I actually was googling for "interior design for EM" and was redirected to your blog and then I found renotalk. Heh. Now, I can't wait to see your completed home featured in Home & Decor or Square Rooms. :thumbs up:

Gatecrash abit. :sport-smiley-018:

I actually was googling for "interior design for EM" and was redirected to your blog and then I found renotalk. Heh. Now, I can't wait to see your completed home featured in Home & Decor or Square Rooms. :thumbs up:

Thanks for reading both my blogs. :)

Let's not count the chickens before they hatch. About a month more to handover... fingers crossed all goes well!

Edited by adidaem

I've sorta stopped buying stuff, but it's now my SO's turn. It appears that he has been poisoned and he's lugging back an Artemide Melampo table lamp from Europe. It's a Red Dot designer winner and the lampshade can be adjusted into 3 positions.

sid2_20773_big.jpg

melampo-tavolo_03_LRG.jpg

LOL.

Bro Boyblunder places emphasis on tools that prepares the 'things that goes into our bodies", while sis Adi is more interested in tools that receives the "things that comes out from our bodies" :D

Hmm... I don't cook mah. So kitchen will hardly be used. Toilet everyday will use so prioritise that lor.

I remembered poisoning the Old Boy as well..

Shouldnt have teach him all the branded stuffs n designers.

The Artemide Melampo table lamp is really nice lor!

He has GREAT taste!

I remembered poisoning the Old Boy as well..

Shouldnt have teach him all the branded stuffs n designers.

The Artemide Melampo table lamp is really nice lor!

He has GREAT taste!

Exactly the same sentiment. SO was fairly 'innocent' before all this started... now he's as well-versed as I am on where to shop... haiz, feels like even more 'corrupted' than me now. He doesn't even like me going to Ikea... he'll keep pointing all the edges and flaws to me until I cannot continue shopping. :bangwall:

He only got one lamp, so I think it will throw the room off balance. That's the problem with table lamps... I was trying to convince him to get the stand version but he didn't want. $$$ man...