Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

I think I'm doing this too often... anyway... splurge of the day:

55 inch Samsung LED 7000 Smart TV

But for this not my decision lar... SO was so excited before buying, could almost see him jumping :sport-smiley-004:

F5.jpg

At the rate we are going... no money for sofa liao... really no self control man... :unsure::jawdrop::help:

Im also looking at a 55" and this is one of my dream units! Im waiting for my reno to be completed towards the end of Sept before buying to hope for a price drop. *cross fingers*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Or can get cheaper replica la. Unless u got a deep deep pocket like adi.

Dun hv deep deep pocket lar. Splurged on Arco cos cannot resist 50% off.

Im also looking at a 55" and this is one of my dream units! Im waiting for my reno to be completed towards the end of Sept before buying to hope for a price drop. *cross fingers*

I think we got the 40" version of this. I think you can consider getting during the PC show in Sep.

Dun hv deep deep pocket lar. Splurged on Arco cos cannot resist 50% off.

Lies lies!!!! i saw u at parklane shopping when i was delivering goods there!! Many many times!

Lies lies!!!! i saw u at parklane shopping when i was delivering goods there!! Many many times!

U mean Park Mall? I dun go there that often leh. And mostly to window shop anyway. Haiya u see me also never say hi? Notti!!!

wow seeing ur 3D really making me looking forward to see the actual product... :dribble:

More 3D pixs!!! hehe

For those curious what my reno end results will be like, perhaps these 3D pics can give a preview.

Is this what you'd imagine? Or you expected something quite different?

3d-sketches-level-1.jpg

LINKY for phone browsers to pan n zoom (click on full version at the bottom of mobile browser screen)

Hey Adidaem, nice 3D pics. I quite like the sketchlike quality of it so that it draws attention on the space usage.

Would love to see your place when the wetworks have been completed!

JS

I can visualise that your house might well turn out to be one of the best on the t-blog soon.

Could see why your ID wanted to feature your house in magazines and use it as an advertising tool.

Great taste for your furniture and furnishings. What I have always wanted, but shall remain a dream to me due to budget constraints :(

And thanks very much for the extensive shopping guides in your blogs. They come in real handy for swakoos like me.. haha

Anyway, good luck for your reno!

Hope you find a good deal for the TV and all the best for your reno. :)

wow seeing ur 3D really making me looking forward to see the actual product... :dribble:

More 3D pixs!!! hehe

Errr, that's all I have! I'm supposed to get the file from my IDs so I can play with the 3D but we haven't met for a while. That's why they sent me the pics first cos I told them I wanna blog with the pics.

Hey Adidaem, nice 3D pics. I quite like the sketchlike quality of it so that it draws attention on the space usage.

Would love to see your place when the wetworks have been completed!

JS

Wetworks completion = ? tiling up? Sorry ah, not so familiar with construction terms. I always use the wrong terminology when talking to my lady ID n then confuse her n myself. :help:

The 3D is really more fun than the pics in real life. Cos can "walkthru" the apartment. Not sure if my ancient PC can run the file tho. SO said my netbook definitely cannot make it. Think my IDs must have spent hours/days on the 3D. Everytime I see the 3Ds I will feel very happy cos like gaming like that. :good::D

Let me see if I've any CAD plans I can show. The plans also very fun to see...

Update: Wonder if can do a youtube video showing the 3D walkthru? I'm sure there is a way but 1. I dunno how to & 2. PC cannot make it. :bleah:

I can visualise that your house might well turn out to be one of the best on the t-blog soon.

Could see why your ID wanted to feature your house in magazines and use it as an advertising tool.

Great taste for your furniture and furnishings. What I have always wanted, but shall remain a dream to me due to budget constraints :(

And thanks very much for the extensive shopping guides in your blogs. They come in real handy for swakoos like me.. haha

Anyway, good luck for your reno!

Thanks, such high praise! :wub::wub::wub:

Hope I don't disappoint you when you see the final product.

And hope your dream apartment will come true one day. You never know lar, do you buy Toto? (I do, haha!)

I like to shop & I am happy to share my finds. As you can tell I really did a lot of shopping for my place. Think I learnt a lot tho, not just about where to buy what but also about my SO and my preferences/taste/weirdness. Anyway SO and I agreed that after we move in we'll start decorating the place. Which means lots more shopping! :dancingqueen:

Edited by adidaem