Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

he constructed a kitchen sink for her and st96 from solid top materiel so it is one piece with the solid kitchen counter top, looks great, just that there will be color difference. you should ask mae to let you view it personally, she should be more than happy to oblige if she is in SG and has time.

Sorry for the belated reply here. Here is my sink:

One piece Sink:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow your design must be nice!!

looking forward to the actual works!

nice tiles! must be feeling excited!

Congrats!

Thanks! The design is actually very simple bordering on plain... as you may be able tell from the plain tiles we got. No patterns and hardly any colour. :P

But yes m very very excited. :)

hmm why would it be smelly after hacking??

Erm... cos they hack the WC too? :P

Hi, sister Adi

Congrats & wishing you a smooth & successful reno journey! Will be camping here for reno progress pictures and updates. :sport-smiley-004:

Sorry for the belated reply here. Here is my sink:

One piece Sink:

Thanks Mae-jie! Think u will be having fun in China soon rite? Hopefully by the time u r back i've got good progress in my reno.

I went back n found your sink post already (look for it until I blur in your t-blog). But we think we'll stick to metal sink cos we like to pour rubbish n liquid that may stain into the sink. Thanks so much for going back to look for it!

Congrats Adidaem!!!..Hope its not too late for me to wish you :yamseng:

Been a while I didn't log in and realise I miss a lot.. I love your staircase..it's such a waste if you cant retain it..

Wish you have a smooth reno journey..and enjoy every bit of the process..

Congrats in starting your reno. for me, i try to go view everyday so i can know what is happening without them trying to hide anything from me. if you worried and scared, then leave it to you contractor. i am sure they will do a fantastic job! :)

Congrats Adidaem!!!..Hope its not too late for me to wish you :yamseng:

Been a while I didn't log in and realise I miss a lot.. I love your staircase..it's such a waste if you cant retain it..

Wish you have a smooth reno journey..and enjoy every bit of the process..

Thanks Lady R. The most 'exciting' part just got started lar. Not late at all and you can always congratulate me when I finally move in. :)

Ya... the railings just cannot lar... really too bad about the steps...

Congrats in starting your reno. for me, i try to go view everyday so i can know what is happening without them trying to hide anything from me. if you worried and scared, then leave it to you contractor. i am sure they will do a fantastic job! :)

Oh, haha I lazy mah. Anyway 1st week like no fun... think 2nd week onwards can go more frequently bah?

Good luck with the renovation!

Thanks ymjp100! You have a really nice place! Rem that you never did show us your glassed MBR right? Any plans to update your T-Blog? :)

Some updates. Wasn't really planning to update cos felt quite tired, but SO said he was looking forward to reading my blog after work today...

halfway-thru-hacking_rev.jpg

LINKY to my WP blog for iPhone users (rem to click on 'full version' to pan n zoom).

Thanks ymjp100! You have a really nice place! Rem that you never did show us your glassed MBR right? Any plans to update your T-Blog? :)

we became lazy and must have forgotten. we were waiting to find a chance to update my t-blog. Planning to do so once our balcony doors are fixed (can't open them fully since the artificial grass was installed). Guess we can always update by posting pics of the masterbed room.

Our place is liveable, comfortable and to our liking. With the effort you are putting in, we are sure yours will be nicer than ours.

we became lazy and must have forgotten. we were waiting to find a chance to update my t-blog. Planning to do so once our balcony doors are fixed (can't open them fully since the artificial grass was installed). Guess we can always update by posting pics of the masterbed room.

MBR pics would be great. Looking forward to them. :)

Our place is liveable, comfortable and to our liking. With the effort you are putting in, we are sure yours will be nicer than ours.

Mmm... hope it'll be nice and that the renovation process is painless (like MayDream's). Nicer or not is arguable. :) I suspect many will find my place a little plain n colourless. But it's our place/home so whatever makes us happy right?

For those who are looking for beds,beddings and bedlinen, you may like to pop by the King Koil sale:

Mabbe at night is better. Was there in the morning and it's already really hot!

king-koil-post.jpg

LINKY for phone browsers to pan n zoom (click on full version at the bottom)

I've been meaning to show my main design 'inspiration' for my place. But after ymjp100 shared pics of his glassed MBR (finally, yay!) in his T-Blog, I'm reminded enough of the 'Loft of Love' to share this find with the rest of you reading this - perhaps you will find the pics inspiring too? My SO actually came around to the idea of getting a HDB after I show him the March 2010 issue of Home & Decor where 'Loft of Love' was featured. We love the design so much, we even show the pics to all the IDs n contractors we approached. :D:good:

Ok, some featured pics (just 5 to whet your appetite)... :rolleyes:

(Typical Gen 3 layout)

View from doorway:

homes_loft_img1.jpg

View from living room:

WC-00144-2.jpg

Kitchen & Dining:

WC-00083.jpg

Glassed MBR (he used BR3/BR2 instead - whacked away the connecting wall and created a joined bed/study room:

P8180001-2.jpg

Layout:

RevisedFloorplan.jpg

And then some links for you to see more pics yourself - e.g. check out his huge bathroom... he connected the upstairs toilets:

LINKY to RT T-Blog

LINKY to Home & Decor

LINKY to his Blogspot (that has got more pics)

Edited by adidaem

Sis Adidaem, I was also looking and admiring Ripples EM.... very nice , thanks for sharing the link to his blogspot :)

wishing u a fun n smooth reno journey :D

Sis Adidaem, I was also looking and admiring Ripples EM.... very nice , thanks for sharing the link to his blogspot :)

wishing u a fun n smooth reno journey :D

Yeah, his reno is really nice... if not for his reno, I think my SO wouldn't have so readily agreed to get an EM. :thumbs up:

Smooth, not really so far, some hiccups that made me quite unhappy but must always look at happy things right? So I will share my empty whacked out 1st floor. :)

d9.jpg

LINKY for phone browsers to pan n zoom (click on full version at the bottom of mobile browser screen)

Wah..... Your renovation looks very massive, Is there a lot of hacking work?

U r are rewiring the entire house?

Edited by potatoes