Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back Again ♫ ♫ ♫

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wa tuasbird, u made me blushing red :wub: lei.. hohoho... so paiseh.. im almost floating liao!

but thanks thanks, now im just waiting for my carpenter to do up my shelves in august.

if i got the $$$, i will redo almost everything! haha :lol:

U r most welcome!

But hey!...No no, dun redo everything!!!

In my opinion, u should leave this wonderful work of Art as it is, Buy another new house, then do it up into another beautiful Home again :)

Newnew,

Waiting for new pics! Her. U changing the color or what? Give some hints. Hee.

MM

wa tuasbird, u made me blushing red :wub: lei.. hohoho... so paiseh.. im almost floating liao!

but thanks thanks, now im just waiting for my carpenter to do up my shelves in august.

if i got the $$$, i will redo almost everything! haha :lol:

Wei 朋友,几时再Yumcha? Long time no chat liao hor....

Sorry sorry been v v busy with current project. N congrats on ur reno!

U r most welcome!

But hey!...No no, dun redo everything!!!

In my opinion, u should leave this wonderful work of Art as it is, Buy another new house, then do it up into another beautiful Home again :)

Haiya got money sure buy another de hee! But not enough so better redo first. Later my precious bottles all crash down my heart will be crushed as well :~

Newnew,

Waiting for new pics! Her. U changing the color or what? Give some hints. Hee.

MM

Hehe ya change design n colours. U wait la. My carpenter business too gd liao got to wait.

Hehe...I just got notice that Squarerooms will be coming next month for a photoshoot.

Just in time for my new shelves!

Wahhhhh, another one. Congrats! You must be happy. :):good:

How many mags have featured your place so far?

Wahhhhh, another one. Congrats! You must be happy. :):good:

How many mags have featured your place so far?

adi! So long no see u :D

Kamsia kamsia! Am over the moon! Haha..

So far only 2 magazines la. Home&Decor team told me to contact CUBE but im not really into their style. ..

Hahaha ya ya im being arrogant i know!

So far only 2 magazines la. Home&Decor team told me to contact CUBE but im not really into their style. ..

No lar, I always read ur blog, lurking but never respond lor. :P

Quite interesting that they asked you to contact Cube. Wouldn't the mags mind if a featured home is in too many mags?

I like Cube's furniture features. :)

No lar, I always read ur blog, lurking but never respond lor. :P

Quite interesting that they asked you to contact Cube. Wouldn't the mags mind if a featured home is in too many mags?

I like Cube's furniture features. :)

Hehe im also always stalking urs :D

The editors told me as long as they dun appear in the same month its ok.

Apparently, the same house can n will be featured in the same mags after a few years as well!

Am waiting for urs to be in the mags too :sport-smiley-018:

Dun say that lah, newnew. Bottomline, fact is, it is a cheery house with artistic taste wor. Plus, it will be good exposure for you since you gonna embark on a new career.

PS: I wanna see more pics of what you recently did to the house leh.

Wah, another shoot. Good! Can compare the before and after pics. This time please tell them to keep the gold element. Hee.

Hehe...I just got notice that Squarerooms will be coming next month for a photoshoot.

Just in time for my new shelves!

Hehe im also always stalking urs :D

The editors told me as long as they dun appear in the same month its ok.

Apparently, the same house can n will be featured in the same mags after a few years as well!

Am waiting for urs to be in the mags too :sport-smiley-018:

Oh, interesting. Cos I always assume they'll prefer 'exclusive' pics (like gossip mags, LOL). Actually I thot I see ur house featured somewhere before. No?

This time rem to get the pics from them k? Hope you get to retain your golden touches. Any theme for the Squarerooms issue?

To get featured in mags have to submit in issit? So stressful, dunno when I'll finishing unpacking man. I've already told my IDs to take as much pics as they can before we move in our mountain of barang (e.g. a few hundred sets of LEGO) in. :P

Reiki boy: thank u so much. Im feeling lots of positive energy from all around recently!

Maybe its becos im finally doing something im so in love with :) eh pics ah, u wait ok, soon soon hee ;)

Mickey: Hohoho! I already told the editor can dun bring blue stuffs for the shoot she said ok!

Adi: aiyo babe, u must be lurking around too long to hallucinate seeing my place in any mags. Hehe.

They did not tell me which issue but i guess it shd be dec or jan. Dunno theme also.

Got to grill them when they r here!

I tot ur ID will submit in for u rite?

Dun worry la, they will know wat to do and wait for someone to contact them if chosen, which im sure urs will be!

I guess im really v lucky both mags like my place although i do sometimes feel its not good enough to be in the mags yet.

Both were telling me lots of IDs are bombarding them w loads of calls n emails wanting to be featured.

But as u know, alot of designs are predictable n so sama sama to the point of being boring that they just trashed the emails straight.

This is the sad sad world of the IDs...

Wa, cant wait to see ur hundreds of thousands of legos! :D