Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
d2wntan

The Unassuming Dwelling

I think the space below the feature wall is reserved for owner to buy their own Tv console, where the equipments will be stored

Hmm... If like that then I think the TV console was look disconnected from the TV panels... like 2 separate unconnected objects...

I think it will look better if the ID customise the console for you and cantilever it on the wall...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice calming designs :D

My fren is waiting for her unit at 435 n her layout is exactly like urs!

We can having a fernvale gathering soon ;)

Nice calming designs :D

My fren is waiting for her unit at 435 n her layout is exactly like urs!

We can having a fernvale gathering soon ;)

Which blk is ur fren staying?

Hi d2wntan,

I am using the Samsung fridge. :good: IMHO.

Btw, your kitchen will be full black then?

went over to IMM today and were looking at refrigerators. the HTB has shortlisted these 2 models but we couldn't decide (at this moment) which model we should buy since both are of the same cost from Best Denki...

Samsung (Top Freezer); RT72KASE

fridge-samsung-rt72kase-top-freezer-650-litres.jpg?w=604

Total Capacity (Gross,ℓ): 650ℓ

Net Weight (kg): 95kg

Dimensions: 840mm(W) x 1788mm(H) x 726mm(D)

Panasonic (Two Door); NR-BY601XS

fridge-panosonic-nr-by601xs-602-litres.jpg

Total Capacity (Gross,ℓ): 602ℓ

Net Weight (kg): 86kg

Dimensions: 775mm(W) x 1846mm(H) x 745mm(D)

Which blk is ur fren staying?

435. Or did i get the number wrong? Its the one at the furthest corner i think.

She will only get her keys in nov or dec.

Think urs shd be the front few nearer to koufu?

Hi d2wntan,

I am using the Samsung fridge. :good: IMHO.

Btw, your kitchen will be full black then?

Not full BLACK. only backsplash & drawer compartments of bottom cabinets are BLACK. Those casement doors to bottom cabinet will still be my intended RED.

By the way, ur Samsung fridge also this big? (we hoping to get the biggest capacity with 4 ticks model)

435. Or did i get the number wrong? Its the one at the furthest corner i think.

She will only get her keys in nov or dec.

Think urs shd be the front few nearer to koufu?

Hmm... The three blocks nearer to Koufu & existing HDB are 435A, 435B & 435C.. Ur fren's if at farthest corner should be 434A, 434B & 434C.

Ur fren already received letter from HDB on when collecting keys?

I can't wait!

Using the white samsung fridge. :)

what's ur feedback on the fridge? which capacity you bought?

I still can't decide whether its Panasonic or Samsung

just wanted to share on my shortlisted Counter Lavatory & Basin Mixer for the MBR toilet:-

Counter Lavatory

untitled-1.jpg

Basin Mixer

untitled2-1.jpg

side note:

no much progress with the ID as yet... but we gotten an update from HDB (via the website) that we should be receiving our keys by end Dec 2011!

I think a fridge is just a fridge. The bigger the better! Ha.

what's ur feedback on the fridge? which capacity you bought?

I still can't decide whether its Panasonic or Samsung

the HTB isn't too pleased with the "speed" of the ID.

a week after we met the ID at his office, he sent us 3 3Ds showing the Living, Kitchen & Dining area.

(a) Living Area

photo.jpg

we didn't have much comments with the living room in the first place, but during the meeting with the ID, the ID has mentioned that he will do away with the cove lights surrounding the ceiling fan, and have the cove lights at the edge of the living area & the dining area. guess his idea was to accentuate the passageway between the living & dining that leads to the rooms (better definition of spaces, maybe)

but apart from our request of changing the initial sofa into an L-Shaped Sofa that we have already bought, nothing was changed.

(b) Dining Area

image3.jpg

this part of the house was pretty much left at it was as per the ID's 1st draft and we don't have much comments after the ID in corporated our 3-Pendant lighting & also added a little detail to the shoe cabinet (HTB found the initial design a little plain)

© Kitchen Area

image.jpg

Kitchen is one place that is very important to me. I love baking and so, everything about the kitchen must be correct. And this is the exact one area that kind of pisses me off too

1. the ID did not incorporate his proposal of changing the colour of the laminates between the ceiling and the top cabinet doors to BLACK even though this change was his idea
  2. the also did not changed the colours of the drawers to BLACK as per his proposal too
  3. the HTB has smsed him after our discussion to incorporate the built in oven below the cooker hob, though he acknowledge the sms, the change was not made

one thing he made right was, the tone of the RED that we wanted. from the initial maroon (due to the computer rendering) to a RED that I can accept

anyway, after his email, the HTB sms him again to "remind" him the things that were "missing" from the discussion but after a few days, nothing really got underway...

a lengthy email was sent to the ID yesterday

• reiterate our items discussed
  • additional items that we wanted (i.e. kitchen sink, MBR sink & tap)

the ID immediately responded & assured us that he will look into it and get back to us soon...

Edited by d2wntan

just wanted to share on my shortlisted Counter Lavatory & Basin Mixer for the MBR toilet:-

Counter Lavatory

untitled-1.jpg

Basin Mixer

untitled2-1.jpg

side note:

no much progress with the ID as yet... but we gotten an update from HDB (via the website) that we should be receiving our keys by end Dec 2011!

Wow, U really act fast !

I also got my 4rm FR during the Balance Flat Selection at 435A last year. But I have yet to sell my house. Looking for an ID & stuffs are too far ahead of me at this moment.

Called up HDB yesterday and they said earliest for key collection is NOV 2011 and latest 31 MAY 2012

Better hurry..... arggg.....

Btw, which block are you in?