Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

sell?? wah bianz!

Bo bian ley. Zheng Hu... Don't think will give free lar :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

They give me free I also scared. Scarly later take back double from me how :bangwall: :bangwall: LOL....

Bo bian ley. Zheng Hu... Don't think will give free lar :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

They give me free I also scared. Scarly later take back double from me how :bangwall: :bangwall: LOL....

hahhaa...true. but you never take also already paying double, triple liao

hahhaa...true. but you never take also already paying double, triple liao

Wah.. like that bo bian. End up they always win :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

That is very mean of u. It is a direct personal attack. May_dream is just sharing her thots, ideas and tips with her renotalk friends. The purpose of joining in to chit chat is to make friends and share ideas. What's wrong with that? Who says that a T-blog must be strictly on reno stuff? Without renotalk, I wld not have known nice people like her, Mar jie, mashmallow etc... The comments you made were often rude and tactless and I remembered seeing a thread on the electrical hood and hob being suspended. Also due to your comments directing to the TS. When sharing your thots, please at the same time be mindful of others. I know May_dream personally. She has a bubbly, nice and friendly personality. She is only asking you to be considerate to TS and not to hog on the thread by posting/showing off unrelated stuff.

You are also very mean; dont you know that you are also doing a direct personal attack at me now? Offering suggestion and advise to people in RenoTalk really doesn't pay off, very often get suaned indirectly; no wonder all my friends in the this biz are asking me to back off. You are all bullies!

The TS from the electrolux hood also **** 1 kind, gets very defensive when probe more on why she didnt get her hood exchange at the warehouse. If she did that, she can exchange until she find one that is good condition. If i'm been nasty, i'm sure the moderator here will warn me too but boh leh.

You are also very mean; dont you know that you are also doing a direct personal attack at me now? Offering suggestion and advise to people in RenoTalk really doesn't pay off, very often get suaned indirectly; no wonder all my friends in the this biz are asking me to back off. You are all bullies!

The TS from the electrolux hood also **** 1 kind, gets very defensive when probe more on why she didnt get her hood exchange at the warehouse. If she did that, she can exchange until she find one that is good condition. If i'm been nasty, i'm sure the moderator here will warn me too but boh leh.

If you didn't do it first, would others do it to you?

If you didn't do it first, would others do it to you?

Pot calling kettle black! Please do not forgot that it is YOU that do it to me first. Shame on you...

Not everyone owns a car, and not everyone got the strength to carry such a heavy hood to the warehouse for exchange. Even if there is such thing call taxi, carrying a hood from the house to downstairs to flag a taxi also need the strength. To carry down the hood, walk into the warehouse also need strength. You should be considerate to think about this point before making your comments. Not for this, I feel that you should be considerate on the other comments you made. You may feel that it is just you, you talk this way, but many people like myself don't really know you well. So please be considerate to others. Thank you.

Pot calling kettle black! Please do not forgot that it is YOU that do it to me first. Shame on you...

hahaahaha.... i think everyone would agree that i didn't say anything against you. Why don't you proof it?

But even if you cannot proof it, its ok. I am very magnanimous. :yamseng:

Please dont quarrel here. Give me some face lah hor.

Yes, NeoBY! Will not quarrel here. My post is just to highlight to him about his tactless comments on my friend. Usually I will keep my mouth shut cos it's none of my business anyway. But this time, force me out of the 'mountain' cos I sense that my dear friend is hurt by it.

Anyway apologies to u, NeoBy. Cos more or less is due to my post that he got worked up and start to shoot again and lead to so many subsequent flaming. I won't argue with him since I have made my stand. Paiseh hor... Very sorry again :bow:

Edited by friends78

Please dont quarrel here. Give me some face lah hor.

Dunno why ppl choose your blog.... Maybe your blog too comfy to do advertising, or maybe you are too kind...

Dunno why ppl choose your blog.... Maybe your blog too comfy to do advertising, or maybe you are too kind...

Dont know worr...i popular. hahahaha

NeoBy, your reno hasnt finished right? Now I am at page 22, last time I was here, it was page 14-15 only leh... So happening. :sport-smiley-004: