Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hoo8899

New Home Journey

Yes, it was so irritating, I keep pushing them left and right, top to bottom and still can't get rid of the bubles, then I realized that the bubles gone after the wallpapers are dried, so now the wall looks ok and acceptable to me.

I think when pasting the wallpapers, need to be fast and quick, so air cannot go into the gaps and cause bubbles. Try not to let the bubbles settle down as they might cause "wrinkles" to the wallpapers or pop up in future. Just like handphone protector screen. Needs to be fast and swift when stick the sceeen protector to prevent bubbles. If there is a bubble, yes can push away or let it settle down, but the screen protector won't last long. Do take note of that, I think it is the same concept

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think when pasting the wallpapers, need to be fast and quick, so air cannot go into the gaps and cause bubbles. Try not to let the bubbles settle down as they might cause "wrinkles" to the wallpapers or pop up in future. Just like handphone protector screen. Needs to be fast and swift when stick the sceeen protector to prevent bubbles. If there is a bubble, yes can push away or let it settle down, but the screen protector won't last long. Do take note of that, I think it is the same concept

Aya, not easy to get it done fast, because it is a big piece all the way from ceiling, have to climb ladder etc... moreover single-handed with no proper tools and no wife's support, can't really get it done fast, I think it take about 30 minutes just to put up a 0.53M wallpapers from ceiling. :wacko:

I spent about $50 for the said crystal curtain:

T2pmmeXgVaXXXXXXXX_!!107032277.jpg

Idea is to put it at the living area to devide the living room from the entrance, very hard to imagine but I will post the actual photo of the decoration once done.

Hi, can you show me the link to this item.

Would like to buy for my new house, thanks

oh, you paid for crystals and they send plastic?

$50 for crystal? where to get, the size of the curtain is 1m x about 2.3m, 20 strings in total, so even it is plastics I think it is still worth the money, when you put it up, who really cares whether it is plastic or crystal. Btw, you may consider buying carpet also, I just received mine, quality 没得讲 :good:

水晶变成树胶???? Tio pian liao!

Don't be like that la, bought already how? Sell you can anot? Tell you what la, I am going to fix it this comming weekend, and you all wait and see la

$50 for crystal? where to get, the size of the curtain is 1m x about 2.3m, 20 strings in total, so even it is plastics I think it is still worth the money, when you put it up, who really cares whether it is plastic or crystal. Btw, you may consider buying carpet also, I just received mine, quality 没得讲 :good:

china can get cheap crystals... hahahaha.... no need branded crystals but cheap one should have bah....

show me the carpet (plus the link lah)!! i have been contemplating to buy their carpet for months.

china can get cheap crystals... hahahaha.... no need branded crystals but cheap one should have bah....

maybe to them, plastic is the same as crystal heehee

I am sorry that my small comments gives a lot of huha over here, the seller did mentioned:

【材 质】真水晶珠帘

【品 质】进口光面真水晶(进口工艺,颗颗璀璨)

but when we received, all "crystal" are perfectly cut, unlike our dining lights when you can see the crack line around the hole area. Moreover it is really unbelievable that someone is able to drill a hole over the tiny crystal without broken it... Maybe it is not plastic as what I said, glass perhaps? :dunno:

I am sorry that my small comments gives a lot of huha over here, the seller did mentioned:

【材 质】真水晶珠帘

【品 质】进口光面真水晶(进口工艺,颗颗璀璨)

but when we received, all "crystal" are perfectly cut, unlike our dining lights when you can see the crack line around the hole area. Moreover it is really unbelievable that someone is able to drill a hole over the tiny crystal without broken it... Maybe it is not plastic as what I said, glass perhaps? :dunno:

sorry, cannot read chinese so i don't know....

crystals have quite high hardness. just like diamond is the hardest, crystals rank quite high too. so to cut crystals cannot use normal toos.

if plastic, then it should be quite light. if glass, then will be heavier loh....

show me the carpet (plus the link lah)!! i have been contemplating to buy their carpet for months.

I will, 2 days later ok. Meanwhile here you go then link http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9465928003&_u=8lib0s791db

The smaller size, dirty one, and with limited choices, and that you have to bring back by taxi one, from Spotlight is selling at 200 to 300.