Sign in to follow this  
Hoo8899

New Home Journey

NeoBY, this is the carpet we bought, size 160x230, we love the feel

7170975474_fcbd8b19d6.jpg

7170956108_1eb9d59ea2.jpg

Another carpet for MBR, also 160x230

7170949190_7a459bc90a.jpg

"No-Leaf" fan, as Jass said, wind not that strong, and I find it too noisy. Yes, it is a LOVE shape

7170962362_e41f5791f7.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Here are the items from Melvin, S&C at AMK.

The dining set, modern-classy look :wub: , cost us 1k, and we think it worth the $$

7170972258_1f80665915.jpg

7170942438_6dbb4b1a82.jpg

The TV console, simple and match the dining set, at least the leg

7170965758_4555a6cbfb.jpg

The bar stools, 2 for 100, so didn't expect too much, but as said earlier, it is simple but not too ordinary

7170952640_568c8c8585.jpg

nice! but not planning to hide the tv cable? the 2 cables hanging.. hmmmmm...

Edited by hwaa

I think paint in white will do, my wife ask me to put wallpapers, I almost fainted :jawdrop:

maybe got addicted lol. cover up that one will look nice.

when shifting?

Even though I like red, but whole whole red and white is too much for my eyes. Haha.....

Ya, I think cables should wrap with the wall paper. Should be easy right??? Hehe

maybe got addicted lol. cover up that one will look nice.

when shifting?

Shifting this Saturday, Sunday Reno touch up, actual move in on Tuesday morning. Also will put up the cutains and door locks on Saturday, gonna be a busy day then.

Even though I like red, but whole whole red and white is too much for my eyes. Haha.....

Ya, I think cables should wrap with the wall paper. Should be easy right??? Hehe

I thought of going for black and white theme initially, but then after selecting the orange laminates for bar table, we decided to add more funky colours. Anyway both of us are not that old...... Maybe one day I should cover the cable wallpapers first if not nice then paint.

nice!! ok, will get 1 soon.

NeoBY, don't think it is light, actually this one is about 10kg already. Ya no joke, if you send by air at least cost you 60-80 dollars on shipping. That's why this carpet is the cause that I keep buying stuff to fill up 0.5CBM.

I thought of going for black and white theme initially, but then after selecting the orange laminates for bar table, we decided to add more funky colours. Anyway both of us are not that old...... Maybe one day I should cover the cable wallpapers first if not nice then paint.

Luckily you didn't go for black/white theme. Difficult to continue this theme if you find nice colorful furniture, but yet cannot buy. You made the right choice by choosing bright, glossy, and blinking theme. Makes the house more warm, comfortable, romantic, and classy at same time. I like :thumbs up:but my hubby don't like colorful theme (guys' taste lousy)

Edited by ayazumi

Next, 2 snap shots living room, just that too messy

7170969214_7eb30e0eee.jpg

Wow! Your house looks very cozy and warm now! What happen to that wall with a piece of paper with black squares? Is that where you plan to place your photo frames?

My first bulk purchase are the main things I need for my reno, the second bulk purchase are for the sake of making my shipping charges worth. Both bulk purchase I chosen sea shipment, the minimum charges for the second bulk purchase are RMB630, so we bought a lot of non-sense stuff just to fill up the 0.5cubic metre. :D

Did the agent calculate the weight and shipping cost for you before you make the purchase? How do you know there is 0.5 cubic meter left? :P

When I asked the agent, they always tell me we won't know how much is the shipping cost until we receive your items.

i dont mean your house or carpet. i meant the example of designed flat you shown earlier with all red and white, even living, kitchen, toilet etc. too much for my eyes.

having dash of red carpet and orange laminate brightens up the place. :thumbs up: