Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hoo8899

New Home Journey

sorry, cannot read chinese so i don't know....

crystals have quite high hardness. just like diamond is the hardest, crystals rank quite high too. so to cut crystals cannot use normal toos.

if plastic, then it should be quite light. if glass, then will be heavier loh....

There is a thing created by God by the name of Google Translate :dribble:

In fact it is just too perfect that I don't believe it is crystal, but it is heavy, maybe 1 day I should try to smash 1 of it on the floor and see how it break. Ok don't worry, seller given quite a number of extra pieces.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There is a thing created by God by the name of Google Translate :dribble:

In fact it is just too perfect that I don't believe it is crystal, but it is heavy, maybe 1 day I should try to smash 1 of it on the floor and see how it break. Ok don't worry, seller given quite a number of extra pieces.

then maybe its glass loh... at least glass more valuable than plastic. if plastic, $50 is not worth it lah. if glass, still not too bad. :sport-smiley-018:

and God didn't create google.... heheehe.... God created man, smart man to have the creativity to create google. and God also created kind man, to translate chinese words for me.

OK, so here you go

【Material】 real crystal bead curtain

【Quality】 imported glossy true crystal (import process, collections of bright)

$50 for crystal? where to get, the size of the curtain is 1m x about 2.3m, 20 strings in total, so even it is plastics I think it is still worth the money, when you put it up, who really cares whether it is plastic or crystal. Btw, you may consider buying carpet also, I just received mine, quality 没得讲 :good:

hey is 1m the length and 2.3m is the height or vice versus?

hey is 1m the length and 2.3m is the height or vice versus?

Hmm, does it matters? Yes 1m length and 2.3m height, I think I got 25 strings instead of 20, so the gap between each string is 4cm

OK, so here you go

【Material】 real crystal bead curtain

【Quality】 imported glossy true crystal (import process, collections of bright)

wah, it says real crystal beads leh... so now you didn't get real crystal so seller cheat you loh.

wah, it says real crystal beads leh... so now you didn't get real crystal so seller cheat you loh.

It is very possible that being cheated when buying things from Taobao, it is also very possible that being cheated when buying things in SG also. A real crystal curtain can cost you couple of hundred dollars in SG, right?

It is very possible that being cheated when buying things from Taobao, it is also very possible that being cheated when buying things in SG also. A real crystal curtain can cost you couple of hundred dollars in SG, right?

just teasing you lah.. you so kind, translate for me. hehehee.... :P

Write review. Complain! Stomp the seller!

Aya, we all layman don't know how to identified whether it is real or fake crystal la... One thing good about Taobao is that you can give a very harsh negative comments, you can report to Taobao, and your action can cause the seller very jiak lat der. But I am in SG, they are in China, even when I received the things already one month over, how to complaint?

Aya, we all layman don't know how to identified whether it is real or fake crystal la... One thing good about Taobao is that you can give a very harsh negative comments, you can report to Taobao, and your action can cause the seller very jiak lat der. But I am in SG, they are in China, even when I received the things already one month over, how to complaint?

I think you still need to feedback to Taobao even if you have received the item for 1 month, it's up to you want to cook up some stories or not. Do it only when you are free, no point waste so much time to argue for a $50 thing

very easy, take the so called crystals and shine a white light against it. the crystals will make the white light shine out a rainbow coloured lights. that is real crystal and only crystals can do that. Glass and plastic cannot.

Sometimes it's just the risk you have to take when buying online. I too received lots of items that are demaged but i actually expected it that's why I sometimes order more then I need. No complains, I don't wish to send back the items to china for an exchange. That would actually cost more then the item itself.

I buy a lot of online stuff especially clothes. Often the pictures seem nice, but the quality turns out lousy. I will then change to another blog to purchase and try again. All can be selling the same thing, I expected the quality to be the same so I avoid buying the same clothes, same design, or same model faces (sometimes they use one picture the same, but different sellers) again. It is not cheap either, $20+ per piece but turns out crappy cheap cloth. Most importantly, the descriptions already wrote very clearly what I expect to get, it is the risks I need to take. But for a crystal becomes a plastic, I cannot expect. That is cheating. I won't ship back for exchange. I expect a crystal like curtain send to me. I demand for an answer why plastic becomes crystal, or crystal becomes plastic.

Edited by ayazumi