Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

oops..i didnt check mine and already bought bed sheets for it.

Initially I thought it will not be difficult to find 16" bedsheets, since most shopping centres, or even NTUC sell bedsheets. However, when we start searching for it, we have difficulties in getting it, and also the price is not cheap, so we don't want to buy it first. We found 16" in Robinson, hopefully Robinson sales come early.

oh ya.. forgotten that we still have taka vouchers from the purchase of TV. might go to Takashimaya to hunt for the bedsheet.. :)

Edited by Akitsuki

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Everyday is SUNDAY Shopping

We bought Sony Bravia Internet TV EX520 46" on last Sunday's IT Fair from Courts. We were impressed on the clarity image that Sony can do when streaming Youtube. We initially wanted to get a Samsung, but Samsung cannot match the clarity as much as Sony when comes to online streaming. This caught our attention, and we decided to purchase Sony, instead of Samsung.

17-20.jpg

We personally don't like 3D (never watch 3D movies in cinemas too), and we don't buy DVD to watch. We watch movies via Internet, so no point getting a 3D and not using it. An Internet TV is good enough

Edited by Akitsuki

My wife is interested in this dining table:

18-21.jpg

We do not intend to buy from the sofa shop because the furniture there is not very cheap. I think this table can easily cost $2k, which I don't feel comfortable of this price. If anyone has seen this table, and price is cheap, I would like to purchase this.

Edited by Akitsuki

We bought Sony Bravia Internet TV EX520 46" on last Sunday's IT Fair from Courts. We were impressed on the clarity image that Sony can do when streaming Youtube. We initially wanted to get a Samsung, but Samsung cannot match the clarity as much as Sony when comes to online streaming. This caught our attention, and we decided to purchase Sony, instead of Samsung.

sony_ex520.jpg

We personally don't like 3D (never watch 3D movies in cinemas too), and we don't buy DVD to watch. We watch movies via Internet, so no point getting a 3D and not using it. An Internet TV is good enough

How much was the damage for the internet TV? We thought of getting one too.

How much was the damage for the internet TV? We thought of getting one too.

got it for $1699 from courts booth at IT fair, with $150 taka voucher and usb dongle. audiohouse was selling at $1799 with $100 taka voucher and a 7.0 android tablet worth $400+.. but decided to save on the $100 for other stuffs as we dont really need the Tablet.

Everyday is SUNDAY Shopping

New additions to our Home furnishing.. :good:

Madison & Co bedsheets 600 thread count

22-22.jpg

22-23.jpg

my wife saw these today at the 1 day robinson's member only sales. it was having a 50%+40% sales.. saved quite a bit today :) was still grumbling how much we had to spend on bedsheets and now.. we saved almost 1/2 of the cost.. :yamseng: there were other offers on bedsheets.. but the offer was not as attractive as this.

Edited by Akitsuki

Valerie, Courts outlets selling the Sony EX520 46" TV at $1,899. I think Audiohouse might be selling $100 less from Courts (maybe negotiable). Sony EX720 46", which is 3D + Internet, selling at $2299 or 2499 in Courts.

more pics

techno gas hob (color not decided yet, may change to stainless steel or black glass hob) & slim hood

IMG-20120311-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20120311-WA0008.jpg

Techno glass hob has lifetime warranty, should the glass break, you get a new replacement

We don't cook often, so this kind of hood is good enough for us. It is mainly for display. The sales lady in Hoe Kee taught us how to clean the hood. All you need is take out the trays, put Mama lemon detergent in the water, and dip the tray in the water. The oil will come out from the tray, and the tray is clean again..

Hi.

I bought the same set as shown as above fro HK too. My hob is sparking black in color.. Nice buy i guess..

Hi.

I bought the same set as shown as above fro HK too. My hob is sparking black in color.. Nice buy i guess..

alot of people say if you buy rinnai or technogas.. u cant go wrong as it's a common brand used in singapore for many years liao.. and we seldom cook so like u said.. no point getting an expensive 1 to show off.. just get a decent looking one for decorative purpose can liao.. :) cheers :yamseng:

This hob and hood set cost less than $700. I personally think this package is worth getting it. Plus points for lifetime warranty on the glass, and Hoe Kee is authorised dealer for Techno. If anything goes wrong with the hob, can look for Hoe Kee/Techno directly.

The sales lady in Hoe Kee advised that it is best not to get inner flame hob because there is a possibility that inner flame will get heated up too much, and cause the glass hob to break. This techno hob is outer flame, and below the flame ring, there is something sitting below the flame ring (I can't remember what that thing is). This prevents the flame from heating the glass. After hearing this, initially wanted to get a Fujioh hob, then changed our mind to get Techno hob instead.

Initially wanted to get induction hob, but the price is too expensive. The con for getting this gas hob is I need to use cylinder gas because my house area don't have city gas pipings.

This hob and hood set cost less than $700. I personally think this package is worth getting it. Plus points for lifetime warranty on the glass, and Hoe Kee is authorised dealer for Techno. If anything goes wrong with the hob, can look for Hoe Kee/Techno directly.

The sales lady in Hoe Kee advised that it is best not to get inner flame hob because there is a possibility that inner flame will get heated up too much, and cause the glass hob to break. This techno hob is outer flame, and below the flame ring, there is something sitting below the flame ring (I can't remember what that thing is). This prevents the flame from heating the glass. After hearing this, initially wanted to get a Fujioh hob, then changed our mind to get Techno hob instead.

Initially wanted to get induction hob, but the price is too expensive. The con for getting this gas hob is I need to use cylinder gas because my house area don't have city gas pipings.

and you can use happy call with gas stove... :sport-smiley-004:

alot of people say if you buy rinnai or technogas.. u cant go wrong as it's a common brand used in singapore for many years liao.. and we seldom cook so like u said.. no point getting an expensive 1 to show off.. just get a decent looking one for decorative purpose can liao.. :) cheers :yamseng:

If i am not wrong, I guessed you bought the set from IMM outlet.

I agrees.. Mostly probably i will just use it for boiling water and to cook Singapore favourites ..... "INSTANT NOODLES" .. :dribble:

Edited by Terrain1976