Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

yah but lazy to transfer the pics and then update the new links for the 100 over photos.

really? too bad now reno over, energy onto other things.

see ya :sport-smiley-018:

dont drool la. your own home is also nice. will have the homely feel. alot of the forummers here also good in finding many lobangs. everytime i read a t-blog always have this place or that place that they have found a cheap item. when one wants to save money, then surely will search hard to save it.

while waiting for the pic's bandwidth to be reset. maybe post a picture of our kitchen mixer.

we bought this gangster.

lg-axor-starck-x-semiprofessional-single-lever-kitchen-mixer-tap.jpg

edit: mixer is Hansgrohe Axor Starck X semi-professional single lever kitchen mixer tap

Wow nice. How much u gotten it for and where? I searching for a decent kitchen tap and mixed. Some of the shops already selling those no brand one at high price. Thinking to buy from china.....if still cannot find a decent value for money one.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow nice. How much u gotten it for and where? I searching for a decent kitchen tap and mixed. Some of the shops already selling those no brand one at high price. Thinking to buy from china.....if still cannot find a decent value for money one.

But was told this type of tap spoil easily...perhaps hansgrohe is different...

Hi pineapple,

Think better not buy off the net cos u wont know the built quality. It is a hassle when the tap leak and need to change the tap. Better to buy 1 which u can test, turn and twist ( esp if u have double bowl kitchen sink and may swing nozzle left n right frequently).

wuhuuu, i am back up and running.

the mixer is priced at 1900 from that home and bath shop in balestier. yah this kinda pull mixer will be more costly. the unbranded ones should be around 350-450.

But was told this type of tap spoil easily...perhaps hansgrohe is different...

Hi pineapple,

Think better not buy off the net cos u wont know the built quality. It is a hassle when the tap leak and need to change the tap. Better to buy 1 which u can test, turn and twist ( esp if u have double bowl kitchen sink and may swing nozzle left n right frequently).

whoa, we paid so much for it. it better not let us down. buy off net surely is cheaper....if really really much cheaper than in sg and the seller has a good reputation of selling good quality taps, then can have a try. still, its good to have a try n feel of the tap too.

wuhuuu, i am back up and running.

the mixer is priced at 1900 from that home and bath shop in balestier. yah this kinda pull mixer will be more costly. the unbranded ones should be around 350-450.

Thanks bro..wow $1900..that's a huge investment..but i guess this wouldn't go wrong. I heard those cheap or China made one tend to spolit very easy esp those pull out type.

What a big investment you got here. The tap costs $1900?!

Even more expensive than my Groho rainshower + mixer.

It is a Hansgrohe

Thanks bro..wow $1900..that's a huge investment..but i guess this wouldn't go wrong. I heard those cheap or China made one tend to spolit very easy esp those pull out type.

doubt i want to pay 1.9k for it too. managed to get it for 1k from overseas.

Glad to see your pics again. More pics of the place please :)

ok ok ok putting up now

after reno pics.

how to make your place look good/better than it actually is? just use/borrow a DSL camera.

simple black grills + white door

IMG_5136.jpg

diy spray painted window panes

IMG_5134.jpg

diy white painted bricks for potted plants

IMG_5135.jpg

light + fan switches

IMG_5138.jpg

dining pendant lights

IMG_5139.jpg

living room. diy black sprayed fan + dining lights + track lights + antelope horn

IMG_5152.jpg

2.0m dining table + different styled chairs + black chalkboard dining wall

IMG_5151.jpg

Edited by XTR

our shoe cabinet. tall unit.

IMG_5142.jpg

shoe cabinet. horizontal unit.

IMG_5143.jpg

wooden drawer to keep notes and waste letters.

IMG_5144.jpg

vintage german letter weighing balance. to put pen or impt notes.

IMG_5145.jpg

part of her shoes. ignore the phone. it will be used at my study desk later.

IMG_5181.jpg

part of my shoes.

IMG_5182.jpg