Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

wardrobe

we will both share our wardrobe side by side. nth much here. the inside is kinda standardized.

IMG_1458.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

choice of laminates:

kitchen cabinets

satin silver. whole kitchen to be silver. no funky mix and match colours for us. floor is grey cement.

IMG_1468.jpg

wardrobe

raw matt dark oak. suits the mbr room feel.

IMG_1466.jpg

ahhaha....yesh! and i would wanna make it off white

off white also very nice. sand it off also nice. dont want to think about it. :bangwall: an opportunity gone. :bangwall:

T e A k !

T e A k !

T e A k !

T e A k !

threw it away before i could ask.

give u also better than throwing right? :furious:

Aiyo!! So wasted. The office people obviously never visit Hock Siong or any of those stores that sell refurbished furniture. Teak cabinets that are in good condition are rare! Got 5 some more. Such a terrible waste.

it was during this period that someone .... a famous t blogger here that posted a pic of these demitasse cups.

cant rem her nick since its already 8 months. She loved to shop online and had Gucci shower foam in her bathroom for guest to use? Anyone can rem? She was a fan of simple human. Love to buy paintings?

http://www.just-projects.com/

demitasse.jpg

midcenturylamp.jpg

Newyewn right? Here's her blog: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41620

hock siong is a gem.. confirm

its not newyewn. there was a period last yr, you + mae + maedream + this lady kept posting. she kept raving about imperfections on her plastered wall and wanted the ID to redo and redo?

Nice blog! I will be following you.. Hehe... :yamseng:

감사합니다 thanks!

like your blog title. really catch ppl's attention.

hock siong is a gem.. confirm

its not newyewn. there was a period last yr, you + mae + maedream + this lady kept posting. she kept raving about imperfections on her plastered wall and wanted the ID to redo and redo?

Oh! Ely right? http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38709

It's Maydream lar.

at the same time, city gas came. I read that some of you were really unlucky and get lousy workmanship. Maybe staying around to watch them do might spur them to do a proper job.

didnt like that the gas meter was installed in the kitchen. now every month SP services estimate our gas usage and we will have to submit meter readings online. chicken backside man.

IMG_1355.jpg

Actually i rather like the gas meter inside the house... can you imagine they run 2 copper gas pipes (1 in and 1 out) all the way from your kitchen through your living room and you cannot conceal it using false ceiling or L box?

yes...yes.

They only have 5-6 items. Once sold can say byebye to it. Unless you ask them quickly if they are going to reproduce it. Some of their items are priced ridiculously high while there are some that they priced quite reasonable. I also dont know how they calculate it.

thanks thanks! i think will make another trip down and ask them on certain stuff. :P