Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

for kitchen appliances, i bought from bkc. ban kim chuan. Their prices were cheaper than harvey, courts, *spam, paris silk....

somewhat a lust/must to have brand uniformity in the kitchen.

Stainless Steel

Oven

HBN331E2J

4dc02ef_MCSA030169HBN331E2def_eps.jpeg

Stainless steel

45cm Build-in Microwave oven

HMT75M651

HMT75M651.jpg

60 cm Stainless Steel Chimney hood

DWW062750

DWW062750.jpg

No Frost

CoolSpace Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Chrome Inox (Metalic)

KAN62V40

4587_MCSA044800_KAN62V40TI_def.jpg

Hi XTR, can share with me how much cheaper you gotten the oven and microwave from BKC as compared to others? I'm looking to get bosch oven as well... :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Actually i rather like the gas meter inside the house... can you imagine they run 2 copper gas pipes (1 in and 1 out) all the way from your kitchen through your living room and you cannot conceal it using false ceiling or L box?

hello cat lover...

we are fine with the pipes running around. our flat got a lot of exposed pipping. but u got a valid point there....it would really be an eye sore for some. possible to just drill a small hole from kitchen to the pipping outside the flat?

she happily married now. no longer comes here to chat

but u still do and u still patiently teaching many :good:

give u a tiger :drunk:

I realised you buy all kitchen appliances except a HOB!

Ah paiseh..forgot to add that in. thanks for reminder!

60 cm Stainless steel Gas hob

PCC615B90E

PCC615B90E.jpg

@ IPineapple

i remember when i bought all these from them. i had a $550 savings as compared to harvey. Their shop has very very little appliances. They lady boss actually would like u to call them up and she give u quotation on the spot or within 5-10min. No need go down bedok (isnt that good?) unless u are sure u want it.

Of course, tell her u wanna buy quite a number of items from her. I will do a quick comparison of my oven with e v er joint . At that time, they quoted me hob is $620. BKC quoted me $590.

Oven from e VerJoint is $645. BKC is $620. Harvey was way more ex than these 2. But tv would be good to get from the big players because of the extended warranty.

good enough?

edit- this hob is for the enamel one. the one in the pic above is cast iron which i bought later on for 790.

Edited by XTR

i hope all of you will benefit from these exchanges of information. i believe that these shops sometimes will lag in their pricing and thus some shops will have a more competitive edge. doubt that there is always a shop that is always the cheapest.

ok so after discussion with the carpenter who will go back to the factory to manufacture the main body, the wetworks has been done and tiles in the toilet up.

:bath: definitely a happy place to get a tummy-ache :bath:

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

i hope all of you will benefit from these exchanges of information. i believe that these shops sometimes will lag in their pricing and thus some shops will have a more competitive edge. doubt that there is always a shop that is always the cheapest.

BKC in bedok?? :dribble:

liking your thread more and more! :sport-smiley-004:

could i trouble you to pm me the address?

@ IPineapple

i remember when i bought all these from them. i had a $550 savings as compared to harvey. Their shop has very very little appliances. They lady boss actually would like u to call them up and she give u quotation on the spot or within 5-10min. No need go down bedok (isnt that good?) unless u are sure u want it.

Of course, tell her u wanna buy quite a number of items from her. I will do a quick comparison of my oven with e v er joint . At that time, they quoted me hob is $620. BKC quoted me $590.

Oven from e VerJoint is $645. BKC is $620. Harvey was way more ex than these 2. But tv would be good to get from the big players because of the extended warranty.

good enough?

Thank you so much bro. This is really very helpful and hopefully can help save some $$$ hehehe...

HN too ex for me can only see see...hehe

Camp to see ur thread everyday...very good t-blog. :yamseng:

I love your DIY!!

Are you going to put some RAW feeling in it?

thanks wanderwan!

hmmm..... what you mean put raw feeling in it? u mean like raw, industrial feel to the decor?

Thank you so much bro. This is really very helpful and hopefully can help save some $$$ hehehe...

HN too ex for me can only see see...hehe

Camp to see ur thread everyday...very good t-blog. :yamseng:

yar... we all are trying our best to save as much as possible. :yamseng:

hope u really can save more money here and use the money to go holiday or for other items.

The toilet floor tiles look very nice, but they don't look easy to maintain, moreover they are white tiles

i dunch know.

so far its still white white. every weekend i cif and brush it. :sport-smiley-003:

but 2-3 yrs down the road, u might be right. :furious: