Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Luckily there are 2 pairs interested to make my roof their home so there are frequent fighting than building nest. Very disturbing but no choice too busy to visit bird shop for the trap. If i catch them i will release them but not before i trim their feather short as they will definitely come back.

Haha! So that means still no nests there. Lucky lucky. Can't imagine the constant noise with the BB birds. Will defn-ly disturb ur little princess and ur wife's much needed sleep.

How's ur little BB and ur wife?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha! So that means still no nests there. Lucky lucky. Can't imagine the constant noise with the BB birds. Will defn-ly disturb ur little princess and ur wife's much needed sleep.

How's ur little BB and ur wife?

BB doing fine. Wife working very hard to lose the post-natal weight gain. :)

BB doing fine. Wife working very hard to lose the post-natal weight gain. :)

Good to hear that both are fine. :) Hee, I heard many a times that the weight will go away due to the stress in taking care of the young one. :P

Good to hear that both are fine. :) Hee, I heard many a times that the weight will go away due to the stress in taking care of the young one. :P

Not really, some people put on weight or lose weight when they are stress at work/family/friend etc. It simply depends on individual in handling stress.

Not really, some people put on weight or lose weight when they are stress at work/family/friend etc. It simply depends on individual in handling stress.

ya i agree that it depends on individual. For me, i have being putting on weight and not being able to lose it when I'm stress

Hi all, I'm new here and currently not a EM owner but I'm very much interested to purchase one some time next year.. Going to do some research on which area have nice EM layout, location, etc.. Hope to get some suggestions from EM owners here.. Thanks!

Hi! I have been viewing this thread for quite some time. Thanks for all the valuable information & tips on EM reno :D

If all goes well, I'll get my EM in May/June 2010.

ya i agree that it depends on individual. For me, i have being putting on weight and not being able to lose it when I'm stress

Wah~ Jiayou to both in losing weigh then! :D New year resolution! :P

Hi all, I'm new here and currently not a EM owner but I'm very much interested to purchase one some time next year.. Going to do some research on which area have nice EM layout, location, etc.. Hope to get some suggestions from EM owners here.. Thanks!

Good luck in ur search and must persevere! :D

Hi everyone

Hoping to link up with a direct seller for an EM in the Serangoon/Serangoon North area, or on Teban Gardens. If anyone is thinking of selling, please PM me, thanks.

Edited by cleong

Hi guys,

I may be a future EM owner soon.. gonna read thru the forums and find out how best to renovate my place. My priorites are to make it look as spacious as possible and introduce as much lighting(natural or otherwise) as possible as I find the old masionette design to be slightly dark.

I'm extremely new here and to renovations so feel free to chime in with ideas if you can.

I'm getting an EM in Tampines avenue 5(1985 design).. my first line of thinking is to see if I can hack any walls to make it look more spacious eg, utility room or kitchen walls.

Next is to think about living room flooring . its old marble now possibly 1st owners' . thinking of hacking but undecided btw new marble vs laminates vs homo how much diff is the price? bedrooms prob laminates (currently carpeted), staircase also currently carpeted

how do you guys position living room furniture and tv location?

Thanks all

Edited by jazzfish

Hi guys,

I may be a future EM owner soon.. gonna read thru the forums and find out how best to renovate my place. My priorites are to make it look as spacious as possible and introduce as much lighting(natural or otherwise) as possible as I find the old masionette design to be slightly dark.

I'm extremely new here and to renovations so feel free to chime in with ideas if you can.

I'm getting an EM in Tampines avenue 5(1985 design).. my first line of thinking is to see if I can hack any walls to make it look more spacious eg, utility room or kitchen walls.

Next is to think about living room flooring . its old marble now possibly 1st owners' . thinking of hacking but undecided btw new marble vs laminates vs homo how much diff is the price? bedrooms prob laminates (currently carpeted), staircase also currently carpeted

how do you guys position living room furniture and tv location?

Thanks all

Congrates in advance then! :D What type of balcony will u be having, the long rectangle ones that's only accessible via the living room, or those square ones that's accessible via kitchen & living room?

For square ones, can check out Ripples' tblog. Some walls were hacked and the kitchen, living room area looks very bright. Red_devil's home looks great as well.

There's also many rectangle balcony EMs around too, can check those out. :)